[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Whilst pedalling today my mate Paul went to put his bike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

>Whilst pedalling today my mate Paul went to put his bike over a fence. Half way though he realised that it was electric! So he dropped it on the fence. This is a video of him and my mate Al trying to get it off! Please excuse the swearing and oh yes by the way the clicking sound is the electric pulsing!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUL56vrK75I
>>
fred tier
>>
File: thumbs up.png (250KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.png
250KB, 500x375px
>trespassers getting what they deserve
>>
>>1040399
>fred tier
>not having a garbon bike
>>
>>1040400
I was thinking about that this morning when I saw the video. Does mtb riders ride on public properties or private ones?, I ask that because many times I read commentaries about carrying bikes over fences like it's the usual thing to do.
>>
>>1040397
Thanks OP!
>>
>>1040403
I think the laws are different in bongland, something about right of passage. Try that in america and get greeted with a shotgun.
>>
>>1040427
In America, private property is private property, with all the benefits and detractions that brings. If you don't keep people off of it, and enough traffic goes through, they can actually get their trod named public property. Plus, if they injure themselves on your land, they can sue you.

This is of course on top of strangers going around your land and your livestock and your crops, which you may or may not want them to do.
>>
>>1040429
>private property
>the can sue you
>you can shoot them
>it can be made public if you fuck it up

sounds efficient :^)

Luckily, so much wilderness in the USA is in the hands of the federal government, that shit would totally limit freedom of movement here for us yuropoors.
>>
>>1040463
Well it's not like there aren't a shitload of roads and public trails. The USA is fucking huge, so even with all the private property there's no barrier to movement here.
>>
>>1040397
Nice brit/pol/ day out there
>>
Why didn't they just look for the battery and turn the fence off?
>>
>>1040490
Because they're dumb old dentists
>>
>>1040403
>>1040427
Today I have read a little about this, it seems that on my country a trail is public if:
-It has been used by people for 20 years
-It connects urban sites
-It's the only way to reach X place

But, if you use the trail you can't go out of that trail, because the trail is public but the property isn't. And it looks like many guys put walls on the trails even when they are public, because obviously nobody likes people goofing around on his lands. Here owners could you shot too because many of those lands are hunt places so owners usually have shotguns, but pointing arms it's illegal here.
>>
File: shockbike.jpg (62KB, 634x368px) Image search: [Google]
shockbike.jpg
62KB, 634x368px
I watched it- couldn't they just have grabbed the rubber grips or tires instead of prodding it with wet sticks? Also watch this electric bait bike. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bN76TvJspY
>>
>>1040500

>Officer I thought he was some sort of fluorescent deer
>>
>>1040517
They grabbed it by the tires a couple of times but still got shocked, I suppose they grazed the rim. They didn't seem very bright.
>>
>>1040517
>>1040529
Or they could've just stopped being little bitches and grabbed the bike out of the fence. Yeah it might sting a bit but it won't kill you. Being smart they could've even grabbed the tires and grips to minimize shocks.
>>
>>1040517
everything was wet
>>
>>1040539
a wet tire with mud all around is still conductive even if its rubber
>>
>>1040402
carbon is conductive you idiot
>>
>>1040397

>Fat bikes

Meh I'm not surprised these people are so dumb, look at those bikes...
>>
>>1040539
>>1040577
Rain water does not conduct electricity.
>>
>>1040397
>bunch of bloody fags

made my day/10
>>
This is what I imagine /n/ to be.
But with Fat E-Bikes
>>
>>1040690
Completely pure water doesn't conduct electricity because H2O molecules on their own can't hold a charge - but once water is contaminated with other particles (eg: saltwater) then it becomes a very good conductor. The guys touching the bike in the video are getting shocked because the wheels are covered in water that's mixed with dirt.
>>
>>1040769
Then you haven't been around too long. There's barely any fatbikefags around.
>>
>>1040772
Looks like you haven't been around for too long to get baited on such a weak bait.
>>
>>1040429
Where I live you're allowed to forage for mushrooms on other peoples property
>>
>>1040397
good laugh. all it took was a little maning up.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.