[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't ride a road bike during winter you are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 22

File: 6.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
6.jpg
1B, 486x500px
If you don't ride a road bike during winter you are a fucking casual
>>
Fix your stem/10
>>
>>1037321
Fuck you, filthy casual
>>
I bought my road bike in the winter to ride in the winter

I like this OP :3
>>
>>1037338
Post pics :3
>>
>>1037341
Fuck you :3
>>
Ask the retard skating on 23 mm slicks anything.
>>
>>1037346
Fuck off dumbass they're 28mm semislicks
>>
>>1037341
It doesn't snow here so it would just be normal pics of a bike
>>
>>1037351
Ask the retard skating on 28 mm semislicks anything.
>>
I don't because the city poured tons of salt in the street and i don't want to destroy my drivetrain and steel frame.
>>
We only have two seasons

Wet and dry
>>
>>1037378
Then just wipe it down after rides or get a winter beater. Salt doesn't even really matter because the frame is painted. Get a rigid 90s mtb on Craigslist for 100 dollars and use that for winter riding.
>>
If you ride bike at all you are fucking poor
>>
>>1037320
I'm OK with this

>>1037321
Yes it's stupid

>>1037323
>hurr durr you have to be as UNCOMFORTABLE and INCONVENIENT as possible or you're not a REAL MAN
Get your bike fit done properly retard

>>1037338
>>1037341
>>1037344
Many of us ride all winter so we're ready for race season

>>1037346
>>1037351
>implying you can hydroplane on a bike
you can't

>>1037378
>>1037405
Just rinse it off then wipe it down

>>1037379
I have only one season: RIDE

>>1037408
>I'm too much of a slave to peer pressure to ever ride a bike, the other kids will make fun of me! Besides, I'm too fat and weak and the seat makes my boipussy hurt too much because I'm so fat. I just get mommy to drive me where I want to go.
LOL fag
>>
>>1037408
Cagers: The post
>>
I was out on my asphalt bicycle today.

>live in Scotland
>all winter means is that the days are shorter, and the return leg of a ride has fucking brutal headwinds.
>>
>>1037320

Eat some meat and fix your deformed torso. Stop carrying piss around in your water bottles.
>>
I'm for this concept
>>
>>1037320
Increadibly painful chest pains from the cold air is super fun guys.
>>
>>1037433
Get an AirTrim, you big pussy.
>>
>inb4 it's gravel/adventure/memebike, not road
>>
>>1037338
I did that last winter too. Haven't died, yet.
>>1037433
Where do you live m8. Winters get pretty intense here in finland and I haven't experienced that.
>>
>>1037320
or maybe i have preservation of my body in mind
>>
>>1037448
cool bike
>>
>>1037448
>nds photo
>lock on bars
>horrible cabling
>chain on small ring
>chain on big cog
>spoke reflectors
>disk disc
>valve positioning
>valve caps
>pedals not level
>unspeakable liquid in bidon
>cap not tightened
troll bike/10
>>
>bought a new MTB to change things up from constant road cycling
>have fun riding through mud, trails, single tracks, etc
>winters comes, everything is frozen
>the usual 1 hour rec ride
>bike slips underneath me in a split second, perfectly flat
>yeha, ok, shithappens.jpg, it is frozen
>five minutes later crash again and scrape the shit out of brand new crank arm

Yeah no, fuck this shit. I'll just stick to indoor cardio/trainer and wait for spring.
>>
>>1037454
Studded tyres. They exist for a reason, you mong. They're not expensive either. What did you think would happen with soft summer rubber on ice?
>>
>>1037428
I carry water you fucking faggot. They get stained slightly yellow cause I live in a rural area and there's a lot of iron in the water.
>>1037429
I like you and your bike, anon~
Oh wait nvm it's a fixie. Fuck you faggot.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
faggot.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1037454
>>
>>1037452
Thanks.
>>1037453
You too... I dont even know what nds means. But the rest of the points I'll dismiss by saying this is my first "road bike" and I have no idea what I'm doing.
Also keep in mind it's used for trips to the grocery store in snow etc so I'm glad it's not your TdF race bike wannabe.
Ps. I'll probably blow your mind by telling those are 34/44 chainrings and 12-32 cassette. Enjoy the trolling.
>>
>>1037455
>What did you think would happen with soft summer rubber on ice?
For anyone who is capable of riding a bicycle, the proper answer is
>nothing unusual, just have fun riding and not falling like a 2 year old child
>>
>>1037463
>But the rest of the points I'll dismiss by saying this is my first "road bike" and I have no idea what I'm doing.
There is no law against learning. The Velominati Rules are for all people, under all circumstances. Like the SI system of units. Have a brochure. Have two!
>>
>>1037466
He he. Looks like I fell pretty hard for that bait...
>>
>>1037320
at least get some fucking brake hoods m8
>>
>>1037466
>Velominati Rules
Literally kill yourself.
>>1037470
Fuck off you fucking downtube.
>>
>>1037474
>le forced maymay guy
Your life is a failure and you're alone on new years eve.
>>
>>1037486
>>le forced maymay guy
>maymay
Fuck off to Reddit.
>Your life is a failure
Nope.
>and you're alone on new years eve.
So? Other people are out getting drunk being degenerate faggots. Why the fuck would I want to be with them?
>>
>>1037494
Yeah, who wants friends or family anyway, right? Enjoy your assburgers, forced meme guy.
>>
>>1037508
*Who wants to be a degenerate fucking faggot?
>>
>>1037448
That's not a road bike, that's an action-adventure freeroam outdoor grand touring gravel mud cyclocross pavement cross-country enduro biathlon bike.
>>
>>1037474
But senpai, "Slam your stem" is a Velominati meme.
>>
>>1037494
You've started multiple threads about your bike, and have spent the last two days on 4chan <s>arguing with randos</s> repeatedly yelling at randos to fuck off. You're beating your chest at your computer screen, all alone on New Year's Eve, and seemingly proud of that.

This is the saddest thing I've ever seen on /n/
>>
>>1037523
>implying "slam your stem" started with velofaggoti
>implying they didn't just take the existing phrase and concept in attempt to feign being hardcore
>>1037526
I've started multiple threads about my bicycles and argued with downtubes on /n/ for the last several years. I'm alone on New Year's Eve by choice. I don't care about holidays and I just moved to a different state a few days ago, I don't feel like going out and doing stuff with people right now. Go fuck a nigger, downtube.
>>
>>1037551
even at his best, Bukowski didn't come close to writing anything as sad as this post. 12-24-78 is a Shel Silverstein poem by comparison.
>>
Hey guys look at me I'm riding my bike in the winter. I'm cool.
>>
>>1037623
I also slammed my stem and bought a meme jersey, do I fit in yet?
>>
>>1037351
Oh really?
>>
>>1037625
I actually have four meme jerseys and a meme cap.
>>
you can really see how the shitposting here has gone up to 1000% because it's winter and pussies are staying at home
>>
>>1037662
Nah, those kinds of people are all on /fit/ asking about how to gym

The shitposting goes up in winter because it's aussie summer
>>
You guys all know the OP is that gigantic faggot 'Veganrider', right?
>>
>>1037809
What the fuck is your point, faggot?
>>
can we all stop bumping this fuckers thread(s) pls ?
>>
>>1037832
>theyre on to me
>better call someone a faggot
Have you not ended your pathetic and pointless existence yet? No-one likes you. You're forever alone and forever a nuisance. Not even your mom loves you. Provably. Take a hint, pal.
>>
>>1037464
>I have never ridden on solid ice
Even studs are slippery as fuck on ice. Summer tires are suicide mode because there's nothing you can do if you hit an icy tut with them. If the path is icy all over even putting a foot down at that point won't do shit because it will slip just as well.
>>
>>1037320
>If you don't do X you're not a real rider
>Real cyclists do X

Low quality bait lad, saged and reported.
>>
>>1037849
Yes I have you stupid fuck. I just slide straight on the ice and keep my balance. Get fucked.
>>
I have no idea where to post this so I'll ask here, sorry if its the wrong place
I'm a beginner to biking and want to start biking to work, I have narrowed it down to these two, which is better?

http://www.tredz.co.uk/.Merida-Crossway-20-MD-2016-Hybrid-Sports-Bike_81837.htm
http://www.tredz.co.uk/.Giant-Escape-3-2017-Hybrid-Sports-Bike_97557.htm

thank you
>>
File: rove_al.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
rove_al.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1037900
>I have no idea where to post this
bbg
>which is better?
The Giant, without a doubt. AHead type headset, rigid fork and MegaRange cassette. The Merida is god awful. The Giant is better, but not on merit but on account of the competition. What possessed you to narrow it down to these two?
Neither are good bikes. The Giant is a non-cyclists bicycle. The Merida is bordering on 'bicycle shaped object'. But this price range sucks to be honest. And while price is low, so is value. You get much more than twice the bike if you double your money and go for something like pic.
>>
>>1037961
I only have that much to spend, and the Merida seems to have good reviews

The other bikes on that site either have no reviews, are out of my price range or are literally who bikes

I'm not looking for something amazing, only something that will get me from A to B
>>
>>1037962
>I only have that much to spend
Beg, borrow and steal to make up the difference and buy this → https://www.evanscycles.com/en-se/charge-plug-3-2016-road-bike-EV240639
>Merida seems to have good reviews
By people not qualified to write them. Seriously.
>I'm not looking for something amazing, only something that will get me from A to B
Is see no reason to not have fun while getting from A→B. But if you're only after the cheapest safe-to-operate option there are good deals on Evans Cycles, Merlin Bikes and Wiggle. And a few more.
>>
>>1037961

I'd get the giant.

but actually I wouldn't get any one of those.
get somehting good used for half the price.
90s rigid mtb.
>>
File: spiker.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
spiker.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1037849
Even studs are slippery as fuck on ice.

I ride up frozen creeks,rivers and waterfalls with my studs. Sounds like you need to work on you're balance or stop riding clipless on a road bike.
>>
>>1037486
I'm not alone, there's a highly collectable Cannondale frame sitting on my lap right now.
>Gay maymay cops on suicide watch
>>
>>1037418
Far aboots?
Is at Banff?
>>
>>1037320
I'm from California and what is Winter?
>>
>>1037320

the fuck you jusf9say 32 mew bitrfch???
>>
>>1038724

Nah, out along the east lothian coast, ken. Funny, ive posted a similar picture of that bike in a similar place before and someone asked if it was Fraserburgh. Whole fuckin east coast of this country all looks the same.
>>
>>1037320
why would you need 3 water bottles? Most times you only need one. Are all you rides over 100 km?
>>
>>1037463
>I dont even know what nds means
Non-drive side. Show the side with the gears, there's nothing on the nds that we care about.

>>1037970
>I ride up frozen creeks,rivers and waterfalls with my studs.
I can't wait for my Marathon Winters to arrive, they're in my city, the courier should deliver today or tomorrow. I'm nursing a fucked-up elbow from yesterday when I tried to turn a corner on a sheet of ice.

I rode 20km yesterday, nothing special but it was nearly all on roads where the bikepath had been only-sorta cleared and there was ice and snow all over the place. Constantly slipping and nearly falling, I only actually fell once but it was in my own residential compound, the cleaners there are way slacker than the city street sweepers about clearing the roads and some parts of them are just sheets of ice. Fucked up my elbow before I even got out of home then rode 20km around the city doing shopping constantly trying not to fall, later I was carrying a bag of shopping in one hand with a full bag on my back and still trying not to fall and that was fucking nerve-wracking.

I don't think I'll take the bike out again until I've got winter tires on it. Which should only be 48 hours so that's ok.

CX master-race here, I will ride a road bike in the summer and an ice bike in the winter, my grass will always be green

>>1037433
>Increadibly painful chest pains from the cold air is super fun guys
It's -15c here, I just wore a ski jacket over a really light lycra top. My boots are pic related. Got thermal leggings under regular trousers. Turtle-fur under helmet to cover ears. I wear lobster gloves which are awesome on the drops. I'm not cold at all.
gloves: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0099TJ2A2
>>
>First real snow day of the season
>Finally have a reason this year to ride my bike with the snow tires on
>The chain snaps halfway through the ride

such is life in the zone
>>
>>1037433
you might have asthma, dawg
>>
>>1039011
Not OP, but I easily go through 3 water bottles when I'm doing decent rides in the hot and dry. A full day at 40C or so can take over 12L of water.

With that said, carrying 3 thin plastic water bottles in sub-freezing weather seems pretty silly. I've been going out in -15C and below and my non-insulated bottles are normally frozen solid after 20 minutes or so.
>>
>>1039011
OP here. My longest ride I've done is 305km (I have 4 cages on the bike I used for that ride). I often do >100km rides on the bike in OP pic, and on my longest rides even 4 bottles isn't enough, I have to fill them up during my ride.
>>
>>1037320
>tfw Florida
>winter temperatures still in the 80s (around 30C for Euros)

At least the weather is decently ride-able and I don't sweat as much as I do in summer where going outside is asking for a heat stroke.

There's really only been a handful of days where the temperature dropped below 50F because of occasional cold fronts. Winter doesn't happen here and this is shaping up to be one of the hottest winters yet.
>>
>>1037410
Realtalk though if you dont have at least 12cm of stb drop youre a fucking cripple
>>
>>1042487
Exactly. OP is the only non-fag on /n/.
>>
>>1037429
>bike path and sign with temperature info running adjacent to road

where do you live? paying any kind of attention to pedestrian or cyclist traffic where I live is but a madman's fever dream.
>>
>>1042487
what's stb?
>>
>>1037320
Do I still count as hardcore if my winter is casual?

T. American Southwest.
>>
>>1042628
If you're not at least cold enough for sleet, it's not really winter.
>>
>>1042628
I'll only accept american southwest winter if it's nighttime. Not sure if it's universal, but Phoenix is shiver-inducing when you're stuck in the shade on a windy day. I imagine night rides in the desert can be rather brisk.
>>
>>1037970
Not all ice is created equal. Today I rodw my mtb with studless xc tires on icy roads with no issues. A few weeks back i was struggling to get moving at all even with my studded tires.

>>1039860
I'm sure you wouldn't care about my claris drivetrain anyway, so nothing of value was lost. But thanks for the clarification.

>>1042627
I'd guess saddle to bar.
>>
>>1042626
I think that's a less-major road, not a bike trail. Idk though, not that anon. If you want good bike infrastructure though, Minneapolis Minnesota. Best city on Earth for bike infrastructure
>inb4 jealous butthurt Portlanders/Netherlanders
Minneapolis is objectively the best
>>
>>1037320
Too cold to ride year round where I live. I wish I could
>>
>>1038984
ha ha ha so funny!!

Faggot
>>
>>1042749
Wtf are you talking about, No bike infrastructure in North America can compare to what much of Europe has in place. To think otherwise is just pure ignorance.
>>
>>1042758
Confirmed for having never been to Minneapolis.
>>
File: jjjlol4.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
jjjlol4.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1042754
Literally nowhere on Earth is too cold to ride year round you massive faggot.
>>
>>1037320
I still commute but I don't ride for fun until the snow melts.
>>
>>1042813
faggot
>>
Its straight up dangerous, why do you guys do this? I tried to ride my bike in the snow the other day to get some weed and I almost killed myself on some black ice

Its fine when they clear the snow but its often snowing as I take the train in the morning and theres like 1-5 inches of snow on the ground making it more or less impossible to bike unless you have a fatbike
>>
>>1042849
>ice
Studded tires, faggot.
>>
>>1042849
Studs for ice.
Wait for however long after snowfall before biking to allow snow crews to clear roads. Pretty sure it doesn't snow inches everyday.
>>
ITT: A salty poorfag calling everyone a faggot. This is why she left you, anon
>>
File: P1090137.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
P1090137.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1037320
ridin' a cadillac 2 fuck
cypa
>>
File: potatoes.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
potatoes.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1042890
>implying the veganrider fucktard ever had a she
Or are you talking about his mom? She didn't leave him. She forced him leave. She doesn't call.
>>
File: uAid9re.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
uAid9re.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1042806
Confirmed to have never been somewhere cold.
>>
>>1042801
>People throwing bricks
>Getting jumped and robbed on the Greenway
>Getting tickets for riding in the streets and jumping reds after a stop and no cross traffic

I've been to Minneapolis and it's great. Seriously though, Minneapolis is awesome for biking. Only place that was better was the Netherlands.
>>
>>1044402
Anything is possible. Riding year-round and retaining all your appendages for the next season, less so.
>>
>>1042806
>>1044411

The coldest I have driven is -34 C, and already in that temperature the hub, pedals and bearings barely spin anymore. There comes a point where it's easier just walk, literally, and you fags who think -5 is cold, well you are just fags.
>>
>>1037451
Harsh weather kills skin witch grows back stronger and better. Your a bitch annon
>>
>>1044422
Really? I've gone on short rides at -25 C without noticing any mechanical problems.

I don't have the equipment to keep my fingers and toes comfortable below around -10 though, so I may have been somewhat distracted.
>>
>>1037320
I have only fallen off my bike once and it was in January. It was snowing but melty so I thought it was ok enough to ride, get to the top of a steep hill down into the town. Start going down, then notice water has been running down and turned into a slipslide of black ice. My 23mm tyres began to slide as I hesitated and I've never fell harder in my life. Never cycled in Winter again.
>>
>>1044617
Studded tires.

My driveway is pretty steep. When we get freezing rain I can't walk up, but I can ride my bike up.
>>
I can't ride if there's more than one inch of snow on the ground. Even with my steel bike, I'm not heavy enough to plow through it without my wheels constantly slipping.
>>
>>1044625
If weight is the problem, why not just carry an extra 50L of water or so? Between some panniers and a backpack it should be doable.
>>
>>1044617
Who the hell rides 23's anymore, even in summer?
Most people in my city sounds like they are running studs, about 80% or more.

>>1044422
Gotta service those bearings or get new ones. My hub didn't engage when pedaling, serviced it twice and still didn't work in -10. Bought a new rear wheel and it works in -42.
>>
>>1037320
il mak anoder tread ass yu kip caling mi a fukking caushal and illitrate .
i wennt too harword and imm wokrng onn may essei.
may tisher tolld mee datt ay ken becomm ennihtign ay wont tu bii.

ay forrogtt may pont, bott donnt mess wthi mii!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA
>>
>>1044637
What's the point in changing them? I always find they are quite noticeably faster than the larger ones.
>>
>>1044637
Who the fuck doesn't ride 23s? 23c is objectively the best size for 700c road bikes.
>>
>>1044648
He's a fucking downtube who buys into the '25mm is faster' meme. In a few years the industry will go back to 23, or go to 26 or 28, just to get people to buy more stuff.
>b-but my bike came with 23mm, and I swapped to 25mm when you told me 25mm is fastest, now you say I need 28mm? oy vey, I don't have enough clearance, so now I need to buy a whole new bike, because these narrow tires just aren't fast enough! Here's my 6 million shekels rabbi, now give me that fast shiny new 28mm bike! Oh what's what? I need a fat bike too, cause 5" is just as fast as 25mm? Okay here's more shekels, I'll take a fatbike too! And I'll win all those cat 6s against roadies on this new fat bike!
>>
>>1046040
If you're clueless, sure.
>>
Teach me about layering, /n/.

I went out for a couple hours today. It wasn't terribly far below freezing, maybe 24-28 F. I was wearing a synthetic sleeveless undershirt, merino wool mid-layer and my normal soft-shell windbreaker on top.

My torso stayed comfortable enough, but when I got home and took everything off, my mid-layer was cold and wet, especially around my belly and lower back. It's not a big deal if I'm going to spend the night in my warm house with my clothes spread out, but if I wanted to go out again tonight I'd be doing it with a sopping jacket.

Did I wear too much? Do I need to spend $500 on a super-duper winter jacket? Do I need to stop and unzip/remove a layer every time I encounter a hill and then re-zip/replace it when I start to go down?
>>
Who /wintermotorcycle/ here
>>
File: DSC04241.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
DSC04241.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>winter
NAaaaaaaNA!,, spring, be sprunging!!
>>
>>1046381
Do not get a winter jacket, and get rid of the merino shit.
Wear an athletic style t-shirt first. Over that, wear a synthetic base layer (Sporthill makes great stuff), then over that wear a non-insulated Gore-Tex jacket. Obviously more or less depending on temperature. That'll keep you dry and well regulated.
>>
>>1046040
Objectively a really bad size senpai, look at some data
>>
>>1046876
This. Took me until my third winter to figure this out.
>>
File: news_coolstory4.jpg (38KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
news_coolstory4.jpg
38KB, 240x240px
>>1046381
Why wouldn't you wear merino as a base layer? Something above that to wick sweat, be it dreaded cotton (which you'd have to pull off indeed after having returned into some warm place) or ever-stinky synthetics able to easily build up several KV of static charge.
>>
File: eventhequeen.jpg (11KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
eventhequeen.jpg
11KB, 236x236px
>>1046876
>get rid of the merino shit.
>>
File: Daniel_Burton_at_the_South_Pole.jpg (116KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel_Burton_at_the_South_Pole.jpg
116KB, 1024x768px
>rides 775 miles into Antarctica
>makes the Pole
>takes non drive side photo
>>
>>1046381
just wear a shitload of clothes and itll work out

also wear a scarf and some goggles, youll look like a nerd but at least your face wont be frozen
>>
>>1047334
>wear a shitload of clothes
>sweating wasn't an issue at all!

Second bit is half-decent. I wear a balaclava and ski goggles when I bike in the cold and they make a big difference.
>>
File: Snow-Bike-Snowmobile-1422x550.png (1MB, 1422x550px) Image search: [Google]
Snow-Bike-Snowmobile-1422x550.png
1MB, 1422x550px
>>1047107
>Not riding an awd fat bike to the South Pole.
>>
>>1046041

I switched to 28s and I don't get pinch flats anymore. also, I don't have to put air in the tires every six hours.

I also think it's smoother but that is probably just six million shekels of placebo.

I can't buy a fatbike because I don't have enough shekels left to pay for the full-body cast after I get run over by a cager behind me who didn't have enough time to send his text message because I was only driving 13 mph.
>>
>>1042949

your life is ideal

stay gold ponyboy
>>
>>1047554
Damn! I knew Christini made an AWD dirt bike, but that's pretty cool.
>>
as retarded as this is riding fixed with studded tires is the most magical feeling ever
>>
>>1046992
Synthetic is far better, especially modern synthetics.
>>
>>1038996
Looks mare like the breakwater at Banff, I'm a Brocher n nae idea far they thought it wis fae like.
>>
>>1048827
Thermally you may be right. When I'm touring and spending weeks between showers, wool's anti-odor properties make a big difference.

With that said, I don't tour much in the winter, so I'll keep an eye out for bargains on cold-weather synthetics.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I'm casual to the core, but I pedal all winter. In the summer I mostly ride the motorcycle (IB4 GB2/o/), but when winter comes to my northern Canadian town, my specialist winter bicycle comes out. Studs, fenders, belt, hub, disks, real lights, snow-type magic hat, all that practical stuff. I probably could figure out how to use a road bike in the snow, but why?
>pic related: I'm doing errands on it RIGHT NOW!
>captcha: select all squares with 'bicycle wheel'
>>
>weather forecast tomorrow
lol #sacrifice
>>
>>1037410
>you can't hydroplane your bike
Just hit a jump really fast, land slightly sideways and hit that rear brake a tad. You will be sliding like a pro
>>
>>1048855
Gah I could easily blow some money on a Spot. How do you like yours, how is the ride?
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.