[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought a bike years ago of some meth head in his front yard for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: o-BIKE-THIEF-facebook.jpg (267KB, 1536x1022px) Image search: [Google]
o-BIKE-THIEF-facebook.jpg
267KB, 1536x1022px
Bought a bike years ago of some meth head in his front yard for very cheap. Didn't consider at the time that it was most likely stolen.

Now that I'm a broke student I'm thinking of buying some parts and riding it.

Is this right thing to do? If the owner recognized the bike I would hand it over.
>>
>>1036677
its been years. just gotta get over it man. or go throw some dog shit at the meth heads house
>>
>>1036677
lurk moar you piece of shit
>>
File: 1460648372980.jpg (172KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460648372980.jpg
172KB, 800x600px
/n/ - Ethics & Morality
>>
>>1036677
You didn't steal it, you bought it in good faith. So it's nothing to do with you. If it makes you feel guilty give it to the Police or check for it on local stolen bike registers/websites
>>
>>1036774
>You didn't steal it, you bought it in good faith.

Possession of stolen goods. "Good faith" is meaningless.
>>
>>1036774
>give it to police
So they can auction it off. Yeah, faggot, do that.

No. Look in the stolen bike websites. If you don't see anything there, then keep it.
>>
>>1036786
Possession of stolen goods isn't immoral if you don't realize they're stolen, you dumbfuck downtube.
>>
>>1036914
Who said anything about morality? This is the law we're dealing with. Besides which:

>Didn't consider at the time that it was most likely stolen.

The OP did fucking know, he just chose to ignore it.
>>
Sell the bike for meth
>>
OP is a retard.
>>
>>1036677
So you found my bike? Ship it to me or i'll get your ass in jail
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.