[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have two questions about this board. 1. Why is it under "Japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I have two questions about this board.

1. Why is it under "Japanese Culture"?

2. Why have this board when there is /o/ or vice versa ?
>>
>>1036489
gee, what a fun topic of conversation for the billionth time
STFU
GTFO

sage
>>
i fuckin hat cars
>>
But really why is it under jap culture?
>>
>>1036491
Don't ignore me motherfucker, this is a good thread. I made this thread, I typed it out, I did the captcha, I even found a funny picture to go along with it. You can't do this to me you fucking bellend.
This is my fucking turf, I fucking own this shit, and you let your flaming diarrhea squirt itself all over MY thread? My step uncle served in the miltary for years, he trained with French, Spanish, and various other militaries across the world. He can kill 5 men from a 500 yard distance with a paintball gun and some firecrackers. He has the reflexes of bear mixed with a cheeta. He can choke a man faster than you can beg for him to spare your miserable life. He taught me EVERYTHING I know, so you better be scared boy. I've already hacked you, and I'm driving to your house right now with my AK-47 and a can of tear gas I stole from some Jew in New Jersey. I'm about to smack your dick harder than your stepdaddy could ever dream of boy. You better stop creaming your pants and start barricading your house, because I'm on my way.
>>
We have this thread all the time so expect some hostile answers
>>
File: 1347274272573.jpg (123KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1347274272573.jpg
123KB, 600x450px
OP you seem confused, why wouldn't this board be listed in the Jap culture section?
>>
>>1036489
Learn some 4chan history, newfag.
>>
The real reason that /n/ is under Japanese Culture is because the original board, like all of 4chan, was for Nipponese nerds. The trains(and let's be real, original /n/ was about trains) and discussion were all very much Japanese.

Sadly, in the years since, faggots on their bicycles have started to shit everything up.
>>
>>1036489
>>1036497
Please fuck off and never post threads like this again.
>>
>>1036553
original /n/ was news, which was proto-/pol/
>>
lurk moar fgt
>>
o is containment board for cagers
n is warm family gathering for bicycles and train watchers

it's under Japanese culture because we're all Japanese schoolgirls
>>
>>1036571
/n/ - trains was one of the original 4chan boards, it was deleted, then brought back as /n/ - news, which was also deleted before the current incarnation that we've had since... 2009?
>>
Because it is an extension of the station watching thread on /jp/
>>
>>1036601
/n/ - news became /new/ which moot deleted a few times until he started calling it /pol/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.