[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you just started cycling please change your handle bars from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_-5lcmui.jpg (200KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_-5lcmui.jpg
200KB, 500x750px
If you just started cycling please change your handle bars from flat bars to drop bars, raise your seat, slam your stem and start riding 1 hour minimum per day for six months before you start posting.

Kthx
>>
File: my baiku.jpg (659KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
my baiku.jpg
659KB, 2000x1500px
>>1024533
>raise your seat, slam your stem
Post your bike then faggot. I guarantee my saddle-to-bar drop is greater than yours.
>>
>>1024533
>change your handle bars from flat bars to drop bars
Sure -- if you've got a road bike, and aren't just a commuter. And have an extra $500 lying around to invest in a whole new cockpit, even if that doubles the total cost of the bike.
>raise your seat, slam your stem
In other words, throw away the money you spent getting your bike properly fitted to you, or if you didn't do that, set yourself up for a repetitive motion injury?
>and start riding 1 hour minimum per day for six months before you start posting
Yeah, because every Anon on /n/ wants to be a Cat-1 Pro rider looking to get onto the UCI tour.

There used to be a time in the distant past when posting bait threads was a art. Now, it's more like a 16 year old boy having sex for the first time: can't find the hole, and uses his penis like a battering ram, instead of the precision instrument it is.

The best lies have their basis in truth; in other words, it would have helped if you at least rode a bike yourself, which clearly you do not. "Write what you know".

Go back to >>>/b/, OP, and lurk more. You're just not ready.
>>
>>1024611
>it's more like a 16 year old boy having sex for the first time: can't find the hole, and uses his penis like a battering ram, instead of the precision instrument it is.
>>
File: tumblr_mc2ic6KYHf1qaythmo1_1280.jpg (592KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mc2ic6KYHf1qaythmo1_1280.jpg
592KB, 1280x960px
>>1024547
>>
>>1024533
>ITT: no fun allowed.
>>
File: DYING-LAUGHING-01.jpg (31KB, 650x350px) Image search: [Google]
DYING-LAUGHING-01.jpg
31KB, 650x350px
>>1024611
>uses his penis like a battering ram, instead of the precision instrument it is.
>>
>>1024611
>Now, it's more like a 16 year old boy having sex for the first time: can't find the hole, and uses his penis like a battering ram, instead of the precision instrument it is.
Oh, anon. Stop thinking about young boys having awkward sex.
>>
>>1024611
Why did you ruin it with the precision instrument thing? Goddamnit.
>>
>>1024533

The funniest thing about this post is that it is how the americans approach everything.

If it's transport, hobby or your job then you need to have an attachment to a level that only an autist can manage.

7/10
>>
>>1024823
>tumblr_mc2ic6KYHf1qaythmo(...).jpg
>tumblr
>>
>>1024823
why does it look like you bought the wrong sized bike?

you might want to look into a bike fit.
>>
File: 1476901404785.jpg (1MB, 2028x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1476901404785.jpg
1MB, 2028x1141px
>>1024533
Drop bars dont really fit this bike innit.
I actually changed the bars and stem because
1)the original barz didnt offer any angle adjustment#dutchbikessuccshit
2)old barz couldnt accomodate the nexus 3 reeeevo shifter.

I did raise the saddle(kek seat vs saddle discussion incomming)

you forgot:toppin off your tires to the recc. pressure
comfy,pinch-flat resistant 4,2 bar reeeeporting in.(37-590 btw)
>>
>>1024894
You do know that virtually all pros size down a frame size or two and use a 120-140mm stem right? and thats not OP, i posted it as a ruse. Lurk more
>>
>>1024851
Fucking Amerikkkans.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.