[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most /n/ thing I could do with $100k, I was thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 473181_1280x720.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
473181_1280x720.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
What's the most /n/ thing I could do with $100k, I was thinking one of those full year, round the world cruises, but would like to hear your ideas
>>
Learn to fly and buy a light aircraft with the leftover (ha!) money.
>>
Buy a bridge
>>
File: bling.png (1MB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
bling.png
1MB, 1280x850px
solid gold 90's rigid mtb w/ slicks
>>
Learning to fly, or maybe finding a way to ride trains more often. Trains are expensive.
>>
>>1023731
diamond encrusted pinarello.
>>
>>1023746

Beat me to it. Kek
>>
>>1023731
Purchase & refurbish a heritage locomotive.
>>
Take a yachmaster course (or whatever is the US equivalent) and buy a 30' sailing yacht. Go sailing on the weekends.
>>
>>1023740

Ali?
>>
Fund local transport network extension
>>
File: Delta V 2000 resize.jpg (348KB, 746x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Delta V 2000 resize.jpg
348KB, 746x1024px
>>1023731
>full year, round the world cruises

That would be more /trv/ than /n/.
How much do used locomotives go for? Alternatively, start a collectible bike collection.
>>
Invest in mint condition European road bikes, steel only. Reynolds 531 or better, Columbus equivalent (or whatever it is)

Look at the price of Colnago Masters over the past decade. 80s Raleighs are going for stupid money (the Worksop built, 531 framed ones - Record Ace and Road Ace) compared to even last year.

Spend the rest on helicopter or plane lessons.
>>
open up a savings account and plan for the future.

reward yourself for your prudence and level-headed thinking by buying yourself a beer.
>>
w0w i should take a cruise holy shit

i should buy a boat
>>
File: Pipistrel_Virus_Avalon_Vabre.jpg (387KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
Pipistrel_Virus_Avalon_Vabre.jpg
387KB, 1024x681px
you can buy one of these for under $100k and fly all over the world (engine uses regular gas that cars use)
>>
Buy some used emus from JR.
>>
>>1026728
Can you buy regular gas at an airstrip or do you need to land at a gas station?
>>
>>1026947
it can do rough field landings so you dont need to land at an airstrip
>>
>>1023731
Save it, invest in the S&P 500, and enjoy $7k/yr for the rest of your life
>>
>>1027046
>SPDR
>not the dumbest index fund to buy
invest in shit that gives decent dividends
use a automatic management service that'll rebalance for you
and stay the fuck away from mutual funds
>>
>>1027046
How did you come to this $7k/year figure?
>>
The most /n/ thing would be starting your own tra/n/sportation company.
>>
>>1027093
With bikes
>>
>>1027165
No, bikes are a sub-/n/ thing to do. Bikes are a /asp/ or /sp/ thing to do.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.