[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys ever had success picking up a girl on a train/bus/etc?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 21

Have you guys ever had success picking up a girl on a train/bus/etc? How did you do it?

>tfw you see the same beautiful girl on your train every morning and she gets off on the next stop and she has probably never even looked at me but I'm always sneaking looks at her
>>
No, dislike talking to anyone while in any of those. Grills get harrased enough by others anyhow.
>>
My grandpa met his second wife on the ferry. She's going to get everything now. Yet another reason to hate public transportation. Get a car poorfags.
>>
Sit next to her next time you massive faggot. You can't fuck it up though cause if you keep sitting next to her and not talking to her it'll be awkward and weird as fuck. So sit next to her and talk to her. ONE CHANCE.
>>
Yes, I'm sure these women would just love to be bothered by a sweaty artist such as yourself
>>
>>1022833
>but I'm always sneaking looks at her
and you haven't talked to her, not even once.
Congratulations, you're a creeper. If you try to initiate conversation with her now she'll probably pepper spray you.
>>
>>1022833
no they always have on earbuds
>>
>>1022833
No, I'm not that desperate.
>>
>>1022833
>Have you guys ever had success picking up a girl
Nope.
>>
>>1022888
>you're a creeper if you notice the same beautiful girl every morning yet never bother her by talking to her or anything and just leave her be
facepalm
>>
I'm always listening to music and reading a book on the rare ocassions I use public transit, so I don't interact with others at all, nor they interact with me.
Not that it would be different otherwise though.
>>
>>1022959
So which one is it
>notice
Or
>sneaking looks
?

There is no such action as picking up a girl. It's a result of some other action. You don't just randomly ask her out or come up to her and start pouring compliments. There are always exceptions, but best bet would be just starting some random small talk any time it feels appropriate. If she looks directly at you, Smile, and maybe nod, then get back to your business - don't turn it in awkward stare contest. If she seems to be ok with that, say "Hi" next time you see her. Next time, see if she greets you back, comment something about that day or whatever. You'll see if she's into keeping the conversation up. If not, whatever, say bye, wish a nice day and mind your own business.
>>
>she and a friend walk in
>me and her smile
>friend gets stuck outside
>something to talk about
>get number
>just a few dates
>>
this thread gave me bronchitis
>>
>>1022833

I did. Was supposed to be a late night hookup.

Turned in to a 3 year relationship.

Don't be like me
>>
>>1023004
Why did this make me laugh
>>
>>1022883
That's exactly why I don't do it

>>1022901
How the fuck is talking to a girl on the train desperate?

>>1022898
Yup she does too, but it's worse, the is always watching something on her phone

>>1022980
She's only on my train for about 3 minutes. After she gets off it, I usually look out the window at her as the train leaves (she doesn't see it of course)

She's just so god damn fine
>>
>>1023112
>How the fuck is talking to a girl on the train desperate?
Trying to force a conversation with someone who doesn't want to talk to you is desperate.
Chicks DO NOT want to interact with strangers on public transportation.
Go to a bar or something if you want to meet ladies.
>>
File: 1437303342195.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1437303342195.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1023212
This.
>>
>>1023212
Exactly. I was raised with this deep and fundamental training. Women all hate you and have 100boyfriends already and you're a creep so don't bother them or you're a rapist.
Meanwhile, they love actual rapists and cockboys with that cocaine personality.
t; 41 yr old virgin
>>
>>1023590
You do know the reason women tell creeps they have a boyfriend is because the only thing that stops dipshits is not their respect for the woman who'd rather not interact with you, but for another man; whether it's his 'property' or fear of physical retaliation.
>>
>>1023598
Can you phrase that at all differently?
>>
>>1022901
I'd like to imagine that back "in the day" before people had smart phones and were constantly busy with their own self-importance, they actually interacted with one another.

It's a sad time when it's considered desperate to interact with someone out-of-the-blue because everyone is so busy as to not treat others like human beings.
>>
>>1023663
They didn't
>>
>>1022833
>Women go to bars and clubs when they want a self-confidence boost from male attention - or they want to out-compete their friends - or they actually want a quick fuck with some random douchebag they know will not call them the next day.
>This is hard for a beta male, because bars and clubs have a great deal of competition from Alphas. Girls are in packs. Girls are specifically judging suitors, and none of them want to pick a guy that is below what their friend got, or might get.
>Plan b
>Wait till their on a bus or subway, and are literally trapped
>That way they have to be nice to you, because for all they know you are about to Elliot Rodger them to pieces.
>They will smile a bunch and give you some maybes or very polite rebuffs. Most will just say they have a boyfriend. Hint: pretty girls have at least six guys that think she is their girlfriend because she leans on them for emotional support on IM, but keeps them in the friend zone.
>>
>>1023680
Bars suck not due to other people, but due to the fact that drugs are consumed there: typically ethanol.
>>
File: drinking drugs.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
drinking drugs.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1023681
>drugs
>ethanol
I only can not disagree that alcohol can be addictive. Just say you don't like alcohol, don't act like a retard, labelling it as a "drug".
>>
>>1023686
It's totally a fucking drug, how much of an in-denial alcoholic does a person have to be to argue that it isn't?
breaking: it's also a motor fuel, solvent and reagent
>>
>>1023686
>``It is a neurotoxic,[14][15] psychoactive drug, and one of the oldest recreational drugs.''
>``Ethanol is a central nervous system depressant and has significant psychoactive effects in sublethal doses. Based on its abilities to alter human consciousness, ethanol is considered a psychoactive drug.[25]''
Ethanol is a downer.
>>
>>1023688
Not everyone enjoying a drink from time to time is automatically an alcoholic.
>>1023689
>Caffeine is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant of the methylxanthine class. It is the world's most widely consumed psychoactive drug.
Yet no one calls tea nor coffee a drug in a pejorative sense.
>>
>>1022833
>>tfw you see the same beautiful girl on your train every morning
That's why I ride my bike whenever I can.
The 3 winter months when I have to go with public transport are very painful for such reasons. I have a good memory for faces, usually don't remember names or where/when I met those people but I can remember faces pretty well. So, upon entering a bus I look around, notice "familiar" faces and position myself to not look in their direction at all. Autismal, I know, but better than awkward looks.
>>
>>1023695
But people do know that caffeine is a psychoactive drug, retard.
>>
>>1023702
So is chocolate.
Nowhere in my post I denied it. Try to read it again.
>>
>>1023688
>breaking: it's also a motor fuel, solvent and reagent

So is water.
>>
>>1023681
Wonderful that you missed the fucking poin t. The point is that bars are there as a social arena, and women step in and out of thise bars freely.
Trains, especially long ones under the fucking ground, are not only not a social meeting place, but one a woman cannot leave freely and likely must keep returning to.
>>
>>1023703
I know chocolate contains multiple drugs. Do you think I use chocolate? I do not.
>>
>>1023766
For the reason of avoiding drugs or just not liking it?
>>
>>1023768
The former.
>>
>>1023630
I think he's calling "dipshits/creeps" pussies. They are afraid that if the girl is taken, her man will start shit. The girl knows this and uses it to her advantage.
>>
File: 1465844854846.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1465844854846.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>1023680
>>1023681
>>1023590
>>1023112
>mfw come from /o/
>mfw see this
/n/ is not a transportation board, its a neckbeard board holy fuck
>>
I'm in the same situation except it's a high school girl probably 5 years younger than me.
Should I go for it?
>>
>>1024239
What did you expect with all those train foaming threads? AFAIK bicycles are just a byproduct for the need to somehow get to the trainspotting places or because NEET cannot into car.
>>
>>1024266
hell yeah
>>
>>1024319
>tfw I'm a trainspotter, cyclist, carless, kissless, autist.
>>
>>1023695
>le technicality manne

I'll remember you the next time I'm bothered on the street by a homeless coffee addict begging for some coffee money.

I will say to him
>I only can not disagree that coffee can be addictive. Just say you like coffee , don't act like a retard, labelling it as a "drug".
>>
>be me
>be in tram
>go to girl
>"hi"
>"i have a boyfriend"
>"ok"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>be me
>be in a society that inexplicably doesn't behave like /r9k/ deems it to
>go to bar
>NOT inhabited purely by Chads and bombshell blondes
>mostly actual normal people
>hang out like a normal person
>flirt with girl
>she doesn't call me a beta
>doesn't call me a creep
>doesn't pepper spray me
>doesn't have 12 boyfriend chad, friendzoned, something something
>isn't inexplicably afraid I will randomly jump at her and rape her in a crowded bar
>buy her a drink
>maybe hit it off, maybe not

:r)
>>
>>1026834
>go to bar
>see a qt girl
>don't do anything about it because you have no idea what to say
>finish your drink
>go home

Alternatively
>go to bar
>see a qt girl
>she comes to talk to you
>still no idea what to say
>try to eat spaghetti as it keeps appearing from what seems like an open portal into the end of production line at Barilla
>entire bar fills with spaghetti
>everyone in bar suffocates from the spaghetti
>end up in a newspaper as the man who killed an entire bar with spaghetti

Autism finds a way my friend.
>>
>>1026879
lol so random xd
>>
>>1022833
Shower regularly, wear deodorant, and try REAL HARD not to breathe through your mouth.
>>
>>1026834
Reeeeee
>>
File: bera.png (1B, 486x500px)
bera.png
1B, 486x500px
>>1023212
Course in reality anon, its not desperate at all if YOU aren't desperate.

There is something called wanting to talk to someone for the fun of it, or perhaps with hopes of a friendship developing.

The only reason it is desperate to you is because you are some fag that browses /r9k/ all day and literally is scared of talking to ANY girls.

>>1023590
Course if you could show a girl your value and that you are a cool guys, she would actually like you. But as with the guy above you, you're an /r9k/ fag too.
>>
>>1026931
that pic is stupid
or im not beta eventhough never had a gf
>>
>>1023673
How young are you, they used to talk to random people in train compartments at the very least.
>>
>>1026880
I think you misunderstood him, he means he's socially awkward and ruins all the chances he gets. there's nothing random about that.
>>
>>1026931
>The only reason it is desperate to you is because you are some fag that browses /r9k/ all day and literally is scared of talking to ANY girls.

Buddy, I have a wife.

And trying to make friends with strangers IS desperate.
Go outside for once.
>>
>>1026931
"Asks for permission" eg not a rapist
>>
>>1026833
Maybe you were just asking the time or what the next stop is.

Says a lot about her. Narcissitic bitch.
>>
>>1022833
It's a little weird most women are overly cautious in public, for obvious reasons. If they see me frequently on my daily commute I might drop a hi or begin a conversation. It's how I met my current gf.
>>
File: train.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
train.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1027253
>>1023673
>>1023663
people weren't always extroverted "back in the day", often you're tired after doing something and are minding your own business. Sure people made small talk sometimes but you can still do that all the same today
>>
>>1027428
>And trying to make friends with strangers IS desperate.
>Go outside for once.
What? Who are you supposed to try to make friends with if not strangers?
>>
>>1028192
The key is to not try and let it happen organically,
>>
As an autist, I feel sad when girls don't sit next to me but squirm whenever they do, it sucks so hard.
>>
>>1028155

Almost everyone there is a man, though... it doesn't count. Women weren't commuting to the same destinations as men back then.

The only woman in that pic is the negro that the man in the aisle is kindly reminding to get to the back.
>>
No because I don't ride the bus lmao. Fucking busriders.

/o/-tist out
>>
Yeah, a QT Korean chick on a subway in Tokyo, bizarrely enough. Actually it was more like she picked me up, since she came over and started the conversation.

We ended up going out for dinner every night for the next week, and made out and did some feeling up, but never boned because we were both staying in hostels with shared rooms.
>>
>>1028362
That's what love hotels are for you anus.
>>
>>1022833
Wait a sec... I think I know her.
>>
>>1028421
We actually tried and got refused because I was foreign.
>>
>>1022833
>sit down next to her
>lean forward, then look back so your face is right next to hers, but not making eye contact
"Excuse me, ma'am"
>she ignores you, looking away at her phone
"Excuse me, ma'am?"
"Ma'am? Excuse me!"
>she lifts an earbud off the ear closest to you, a disdainful look in her eye
>now is your chance
"Did you know this is one of the last R42s in service?"
>>
>>1022833
I met one my most perverted, kinkiest fuck buddy on a train. Man, the things I did to her ass.

Sometimes, you look a stranger in the eye and you know that they're your tribe.
>>
>>1023663
>I'd like to imagine that back "in the day" before people had smart phones and were constantly busy with their own self-importance, they actually interacted with one another.
They had newspapers and books.

And guys would interrupt you to ask about the book you were reading and you'd say 'yeah, it's ok' and try to keep reading and they'd keep asking you questions about it.

It fucking sucked.

In the early days of mps players, you'd be asked what music you were listening too and you'd go through this routine of taking out an ear bud and asking them what they said and they'd ask you what you were listening too again and you'd say 'music' and put the ear bud back in, then they'd be asking whether it was any good.

> "You like music then, love?"

Nowadays, people are more polite about leaving you alone, as a society, we've come to respect giving people alone time with their technology etc.

>>1024239
>/n/ is /r9k/
It's really not, there's just a few robots everywhere on 4chan. Cyclists outnumber the rest of the board by a huge margin and between the sailors, pilots and high-end cyclists, there are a lot of people here with expensive lifestyles that require non-neet living and general success in life. That generally goes along with a wife and kids, to a point.
>>
>>1023598
>You do know the reason women tell creeps they have a boyfriend is because the only thing that stops dipshits is not their respect for the woman who'd rather not interact with you, but for another man; whether it's his 'property' or fear of physical retaliation.
My ex did that, she'd keep quiet about us being broken up so that her housemate wouldn't get ideas because he thought she was still taken.

Fact is, a lot of guys will honour bro-code but not respect a woman telling them no. If they think a woman is available, they'll ask her out/proposition her and then if she says no, try to persuade her to say yes.

It's not really wrong to ask a woman out (except housemates of course) but it sucks for women because even average women get a lot of come-ons in their daily life.

So this means that women hide behind the bro-code because they a lot of guys will stop once they hear those words when they wouldn't otherwise. Not all guys of course.

Fun fact: My wife was wearing an engagement ring when we first met for this reason, her brother gave it to her to make guys leave her alone because she was going away to study and she's really hot. I never noticed it though and anyway she picked me up, so it didn't really work on me and now we're married.
>>
File: jasonstatham.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
jasonstatham.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1026931
isn't baldness related to high test ?
>>
wear an expensive watch, gold chain, gold bracelet, and carry a briefcase full of money.
>>
File: Detective.png (1B, 486x500px)
Detective.png
1B, 486x500px
>>1026931
What exactly is considered alpha?
Because everything seems like it falls into the beta spectrum, everything.
>>
File: Compton.png (1B, 486x500px)
Compton.png
1B, 486x500px
>>1022833
I want to bury my nose in those black and white flats desu
>>
>>1028675
>What exactly is considered alpha?
>Because everything seems like it falls into the beta
No, just everything you do is beta.
Everything anon does is alpha.

That's the difference.

>yes the words have lost all meaning, much like cuck, faggot and anything else that 4chan gets its hands on
>nothing is gay unless balls touch
>>
>>1028645
Jason is a 5'6 manlet, why is that pic trying to show him as 6'3?
>>
>>1028685
>Jason is a 5'6 manlet, why is that pic trying to show him as 6'3?
To make him seem more badass.

He's legitimately badass anyway but most leading men are small because most actors are small but we don't want to see movies about dwarves so that's why Tom Cruise can always look people in the eye in his films and Stallone seems to tower over people.

>tl:dr; movies
>>
>>1028685
>Jason is a 5'6 manlet, why is that pic trying to show him as 6'3?
5'10 according to imdb, though his agent may or may not have edited that
>>
>>1028155

What people forget is that smartphones only really came out recently. And the affordable cell phone not too long before.

In 2004 it was not normal for someone to be on a phone. Most people where either staring out windows blankly. Other read a book, listened to music and rich kids played on hand held gamers.

In 1998 it was the game boy but that was only for kids. Your average person would still be staring out the window and some would be listening to a walkman or more likely reading a book.

I have memories of public transport in 1985 and unless you knew the other person no one talked. News papers were pretty common.

You dont need images from 1935 to show that public transport wasnt one big party.
>>
There are times where it's cool to talk to someone like in a class and you're just killing time.

The bus is definitely not one of those times, like pretty much if someone is caged up on any public transport especially buses, trains, etc. they're in the middle of doing something more important like getting to work or class or getting home from a long ass day.

You're just as bad as a boring ass middle aged guy ranting about how much he hates towel heads to you while you're forced to sit there cause getting up and moving would probably cause him to explode in anger about you being rude.
>>
Here are my reasons:
- not handsome enough to start talking to a random girl (plus now I also have to shave my head because of my serious baldness although I'm only in my 20s)
- well, nowadays how many girls wouldn't have suspect a random guy who just tried to approach her with some ulterior motive?
- most of them always look deep in their phones, often writing messages constantly - maybe for their bfs => out of question, or just trying to avoid eye contacts with creepy strangers
- for some reason I mostly feel uneasy while having just eye contact with strangers (not while having a conversation, or some other interaction)
- I usually sleep while using public transport, because I'm always tired this time
- I don't have any pickup lines, I can only do something while in a situation
- never had a long-time relationship, so I have two main preventive feelings: lack of self-confidence and "if I am not capable to this, then fuck it, fuck everything"
>>
>>1028848
If you are going bald you need to get ripped
>>
>>1028860
Well, some months ago I started to work out when I have some free time. Because if I can't change myself on my head, at least I can change my body.
>>
>>1026879
>>she comes to talk to you
No fucking way.
>>
>>1023590
>t; 41 yr old virgin
Just cast a charm on her, mate.
>>
>>1031088
Kek, that was clever
>>
>>1031087
Well maybe not if you look like shit.
>>
Yes.

It was in the back of the bus

She spotted me wanking and he winked at me

Then she sat next to me and sucked me off

We have been sex buddies since

I'm a lucky man.
>>
>>1031183
>he
o shit I gave it all away
it was a fuccboi lads
>>
>>1023212

Fucking lol

I got laid after talking to a girl on a train

I forgot my phone and asked to borrow hers

She calls the number I used and asks me out (my friend's house phone)

This was 2011 --- also I'm not ugly

Talking to people in public is normal and nice
>>
>>1031302
this never happened
>>
>>1031087
Chicks go to bars to laid too m80.
If they're real thirsty they'll make the first move.
>>
>>1031302
>also I'm not ugly
That is key

>Talking to people in public is normal and nice
No, fuck that.
>>
>>1031163
I'm not that bad looking AFAIK and I never ever had a stranger girl come up to me to start a talk.
>>1031372
Guess I haven't been to a bar enough times for it to happen.
Ah well.
>>
>>1031374
>>Talking to people in public is normal and nice
>No, fuck that.
this is a cultural thing. In burgerland it's normal and nice, in euroland it's creepy and weird.
>>
>>1032062
In burgerland it's normal to shoot your schoolmates too though
>>
>>1031302
>randomly throwing words on others waiting for response
That's autistic
>>
>>1032080
Haha, good one!
>>
>>1022833
I see several cuties on my daily commute. Some have become familiar faces cause I'm always taking the subway around the same time everyday.

There's eye contact sometimes, but I think they're just disgusted at me.
>>
>>1032045
I hardly ever go out to bars because I don't drink and generally don't like hanging around drunk people. However I do get approached pretty often when someone drags me out.
>>
>>1028469
Interesting, what's the deal with that? Do they fear facilitating prostitution or something?
>>
>>1026818
That's not a bad thing as long as you have more to life than that.
>>
>>1032117
>implying his life doesn't revolve around riding bikes to spot trains
>>
>>1028915

You can be ripped with a full head of hair and good looking but if you lack self confidence and constantly drop your spaghetti every 5 mins you will get less interested women than a bald, skinny fat 4/10 who actually has some confidence and a good head on his shoulders.
>>
>>1032117
No that is my life.
>>
>>1032105
Stop undermining my self esteem, you privileged fuck!
>>
>>1023212
>bar
Online dating is the new bars
>>
>>1032105
By girls?
>>
>>1032495
Yes by girls. Honestly I have no idea how it happens. I don't honestly rate myself attractive enough to warrant all the interest I get.

To make it easier for you I'm absolutely oblivious to pretty much any signs and slightly autistic so I usually just end up talking with them all night. There have been cases where women have literally begged to take me home with them. This all works pretty well though since I have a massive thing for determined women who take the initiative.
>>
>>1032062
Burger here
Don't fucking talk to me in public
>>
>>1032149
Not having a similar look to a generic creepy guy automatically gives you some self-confidence.
>>
>>1022833
me on the right
>>
>Be me; poor guy in nice suit
>Happily married, 5 kids, satisfied
>Young co-ed sits next to me on train
>Don't care + reading
>She fallsasleep.exe
>Leans on my shoulder
>Istilldontcare.jpeg
>Guys on train start looking at me envious
>Her head starts slipping toward my lap
>Marriedguypanic.exe
>Quietly signal obvious single construction worker across from me
>Gently switch seats - place her head on him
>She wakes up and freaks
>Disgust.jpeg
>Looks at me
>I'm grinning
>Obviously wanted to sleep on guy with suit
>She leaves
>Fist bump construction bro
>>
>>1032062
I don't know about the US, but in Europe it's more of a class thing. Smalltalk was an upper class thing, and to approach a stranger of the working class would come across as snooty and condescending. Add to that the class struggles of the 20th century, fomented by Marxism and critical theory, and it was soon seen as creepy across the board.

It's a shame, because if they had gone the other way and promoted a sense of camaraderie across class boundaries it would have made for a much friendlier, more high-trust society. Gaining new friends, insights, getting help with directions or phone calls, etc. would be much easier, instead of everyone isolating themselves in their own little bubbles with their earbuds and smartphones.
>>
>>1033126
Nice story, made me chuckle.
>>
>>1022868
>striking up genuine conversation w/ grills is now harassing

back to tumblr
>>
>>1026834
... and then I woke up.
>>
>>1026931
>accepts everything asfacts
>emotional
>>
>>1026931
Holy shit, I relate to 98% of those..
I'm beta af should I just kill myself?
>>
File: 1429771509435.png (1B, 486x500px)
1429771509435.png
1B, 486x500px
>>1022959
>facepalm
>>>/reddit
>>
>>1023598
Tumblr feminists have a really warped view of the world
>>
>>1033642
facepalm is an oldfag meme
kys newfag
>>
>>1032149
This, My friend is bald, shitty teeth, smoker, and ugly as fuck, 4/10, skinny fat, constant lies. But he chats up these 9/10 woman and goes home with them. Every other night. I don't know how he does it.
>>
>>1023663
It isn't smartphones. Atomization is caused by diversity, plus public transport was never a place where people just struck up conversations. Before phones people read newspapers because public transport even without blacks is a dumb place to talk.
>>
>>1033833
>Atomization is caused by diversity

This, people used to be really chatty on buses here, but then people from the other parts of the country started migrating here and it all stopped.

And you can spot them so easily, they look violent and even smell like they're from a town 100km away. I think it's their inherent genetic inferiority.
>>
>>1032105
Same
>>
>>1033126

this also never happened
>>
>>1022833
no, never op.

the black girl is prettier than the one looking at the camera.
>>
>>1033727
>I don't know how he does it.

He tries.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Untitled.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1036641
watchu say, cracka?
>>
OP here

>made this thread october 31
>come to /n/ for first time since then
>its still alive on the second page

And by the way, I still see the same girl almost every day. Have still never talked to her or even try to hold eye contact.

Feels bad being a blithering autist
>>
>>1036886
just wave and say hi you fucking beta, acknowledging a regular when she notices you as well is easy as shit
>>
>>1036887
who said she acknowledges me?

i notice her all the time but she's basically always looking at her phone with headphones in lol
>>
>>1022833
Yes, met a girl on the bus going from city A to city B. A few days later I took her to a restaurant, and we endd up going back to her place.
>>
>>1036891
Did you order 'ghetti?
>>
>>1036888
Unzip your pants and place your dick on her phone, she had to notice you then
>>
>>1028860
if you are going bald in your 20's then do society a favor and remain a virgin...

No need to pass on those terrible genetics
>>
>>1022833
>picking up girls
Fucking pleb
>>
They already made a movie about this. It's called Swiss Army Man. Watch it to reveal your future.
>>
File: 818.png (1B, 486x500px)
818.png
1B, 486x500px
just talk to her dude
>>
File: 1266958880001.png (1B, 486x500px)
1266958880001.png
1B, 486x500px
>>1037864
you never know, and if she says no u can just make her your waifu like i did with this girl

i never talked to her though and now i ragred it
>>
>>1022869
Sounds like you're the one who are and will remain poor :)
>>
bump for justice
>>
File: amberlamps.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
amberlamps.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
It's amazing how far gone betas are. They cannot imagine a situation where two sexuality available adults cross paths in public and successfully signal interest in each other. Lol

I met my wife on the subway going to work. 9 out of 15 of the women I dated before getting married wetter complete strangers I met in public. Not in bars, clubs, or through friend circles. Just in stores, parks, and yes trains.

Go take a microdose of PUA Redpill bullshit. Just enough to get over the approach hurdle but not enough to go full 1488 MGTOW retard
>>
>>1040532
>sexuality available adults
there you have it. man's twenties and morning woods are gone, never been loved, so the urge to get to know some silly cunt calms, fades. Still trying to act cool, to pick her up, and MAYBE she can get *it* up?
>>
>>1040599

Well you'll always have your weird hobbies

Whereas guys like me get to have sex a lot and also have weird hobbies
>>
>on public transport in Germany
>looking at people is rude so everybody stares off into space
>everybody is silent, nobody talks
>people really don't like smalltalk

I think the bus would be the worst place to chat up a girl
>>
File: 1478499559583.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1478499559583.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1022833
Every single person on my train line is ugly and smelly as fuck and sitting on the train is literal torture for me. I used to love trains as a kid and my old regional line in Victoria Australia was beautiful with many country QTs.

Eat shit Caboolture/Redcliffe line SEQld. Fucking uggo factory.
>>
>>1033225
As in how you genuinely want to dick her and won't give it up until she has to lie and say she has a boyfriend?
>>
>>1028155
Not an argument.
>>
>>1040733
this
it's always foreigners being loud
>>
File: 1480886022609.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1480886022609.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1028676
Tfw she's not wearing socks
>>
>>1041934
Was your train line culturally enriched? Probably full of mudslimes.
>>
Yeah, but I knew her before. We recognized eachother from high school. We caught up during the train ride and by the time we both went our seperate ways we had scheduled a date
>>
>>1037865
is this /n/'s tan?
>>
>>1033412
that pic is a bunch of pretty random characteristics thrown together to trigger people
>>
>>1022833
Cute but creepy anon, she sees you, you're transparent, and you captured a v real moment where anything could have been done, but you took a picture and marvel from afar.
>>
>>1022868
more like approach and common ground.
literally wtf to say other than hi then looking autist

It so silly stupid simple.

i don't have anything to say but i want to attract
your attention to hang around me
>>
>>1026833
Hell of an assumption on your end.

Sure you didn't help the matter any.
Remember. >you're here forever
>>
>>1047848
.her end
>>
File: PussyShot.jpg (28KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
PussyShot.jpg
28KB, 449x600px
>>1022833
>>
>>1028645
No, it's related to having a sensitivity to DHT that causes your hair follicles to shrink and go dormant.
>>
No. I live in New York. If I try to talk to a rando on the subway she'll either ignore me or tell me to fuck off.
>>
>>1022898
Or use their phones. Or chat with their fucking boyfriends on their fucking phones.
>>
>>1022833
Never succeeded in talking, but sometimes I'm sitting next to or standing next to someone, and a girl expresses interest in me. Play games like how close can I get my hand to hers on the pole. One time I interlocked pinkies and leaned on some girl and she was smiling about it. Of course you have to read the situation to make sure she agrees and if not you give up. It also hasn't ever led to anything more than making the commute a bit more fun.
>>
>>1049147
>sensitivity to DHT

Or the ability to process it. THC interferes with some of the the pathways to utilize it. Hence the underdeveloped muscles, male breasts and the loss of libido. But interestingly, there is a positive correlation between pot use and baldness.

On the other hand, interesting studies were done in the past with twins where one went on to become a castrato. No balls, drastically reduced DHT and no male pattern baldness. Even where the twin had the genetic predisposition for it.
>>
>>1022833
only had this type of experience once, maybe 3-4 years ago.
Taking the subway from Brooklyn into Manhattan in the summer, just came from doing some shit, super sweaty and disgusting. Randomly some QT came over to sit by me as the train is going over the east river. I think we started talking about the view or something and she was telling me about all this shit, how she worked with Chad Muska ( I had a skateboard). Abruptly we got to her stop and I got her name, but didn't ask for a phone #, as I was in a relationship with someone else at the time.

Even still I was like 18 at the time and this chick was like super-fine, in her early 20's, talking to me about all this stuff while I'm completely sticky from being outside
>>
>>1022868
>Grills get harrased
This is why I'm a 43 year old virgin, because everything is harassment.
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.