[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /n/. Just wanted to let you know, as a motorcyclist, that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Incident.jpg (30KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
Incident.jpg
30KB, 500x360px
Sup /n/.
Just wanted to let you know, as a motorcyclist, that it's annoying when you guys are on the center of the road with your bikes.

Thanks for listening.
>>
If you were a skilled motorcyclist, it wouldn't be an issue to get around them. Therefore, you're a shit rider.
>>
Dear motorist, when you're filtering through traffic and there's a gap you don't fit through, don't just stand there blocking it when bicycles can go right through it. Thanks.
>>
>>1022402
No problem fellow biker, I actually respect the cars queue, I hate fitting in the cars.
>>
>>1022404
Even better
>>
>>1022399
The problem are the shitty roads we have in Italy, way too dangerous to surpass group of bikers.
>>
>>1022406
Provavly way too dangerous to ride a vicycle on the road shoulder also then
(sorry my other v is vroken)
>>
File: 34910590.jpg (122KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
34910590.jpg
122KB, 600x450px
>>1022408
Yep, it is.
>>
>>1022402
where the fuck is he supposed to go, numbnuts?
>>
>>1022409
dear fuck that looks fun as hell to descend
>>
>>1022393
Sup faggot OP,
Just wanted to let YOU know, as a motorcyclist (since 1985) AND an avid cyclist for many a year (been racing them for 8 years) that if I see a cyclist in the middle of the lane, I assume there's a damned good reason for it (like they need to turn left and are trying to do so safely, etc) so I SLOW DOWN, maybe honk my horn quick a couple times to let them know I'm there, and SAFELY pass them. I don't whine and complain about it on a Japanese hentai imageboard like some entitled fucking 'tard.

/OUT
>>
>>1022409
>>1022495
Heh, THAT is what they mean by a 'technical descent'. I'd kill to have a road like that nearby me, since improving your descending skills can only really be done by *descending* on a technical course like that. I'd be happy as a pig in shit to have an day of combination hill repeats and technical descents on that. :-)
>>
>>1022489
Behind the cars, not between them
>>
>>1022514
I assure you, they just chit chat in the middle of the lane for no reason. I guess cyclist in my area are fucking dumbass.
>>
>>1022534
You're still a shit for posting a whole thread about. Please go slam your head in the nearest door several times until you learn to not do that anymore.
>>
>>1022536
Kek u mad
>>
Why is a bicyclist on the road anyways? Shouldn't that be illegal?
>>
>>1022393
>>1023147
According to law in this place, it is only legal for a bicyclist to ride on the road and, and the recommended way to do so is to ride right at the center (other than cycling track but they're almost nonexist)
>>
>>1022409
>>
Hey, sup you piece of shit. Do me a favor, stop acting like you oppressed by cars like we are. Also stop using "cager", because you exceplify the same laziness and retardation that car drivers do, in fact your worse because your faggot-mobile is 10x louder and more disruptive usually. At least I can feel smug when i see you fat fucking pieces of shit out on the road with me, I earned that hill climb, you paid a 1.50$ in gas for it.
>>
always found it funny when people whine about this

as if it's that difficult to pass someone, especially a fucking bike. if you cant handle a simple maneuver like passing someone else turn in your fucking license
>>
>>1022409
Stelvio?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.