[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im about to pull the trigger on this one, is there a reason why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Im about to pull the trigger on this one, is there a reason why I shouldn't? its either this or the xiaomi one, not sure if I can post this here since this board has a hate boner towards ebikes tho.
>>
>>1022224
Even if it wasn't memE-Bike, it looks like something a senior citizen would ride.
>>
>>1022224
>ebike
get gud desu
>>
PONTA-KUN
>>
>ching-chong shit
>>
>Suspension on a folding bike

May as well add aero bars while you're at it
>>
>>1022224
>the xiaomi one
Way better than that shitspenshun ridden shit.
>>
>is there a reason why I shouldn't?

it's foldable
>>
>>1022926
So it takes only little storage space and is easier to carry too. Also no disadvantages when considering it's function is to move you arount town. It's objectively better right?
>>
>>1022941
Don't listen to the anti-folders...
Obvs don't make it your primary bike but as far as n+1 goes it's a fine addition especially if you are travelling around. I don't see the point in an e-bike though, it just adds more shit that you don't need especially if it's a low-tier memE-bike.
>>
>>1022224
>The xiaomi one
what
http://home.mi.com/shop/detail?gid=101
Once you hit the page you can see it's written clearly see that the ebike is
>Third party product
>Not xiaomi product
>Not xiaomi ecosystem product
>>
File: tn-photo-joe-c21-2015-wht-black.jpg (2MB, 3600x2402px) Image search: [Google]
tn-photo-joe-c21-2015-wht-black.jpg
2MB, 3600x2402px
>>1022224
Why not get a full size one?
>>
>>1022224
Thats nasty senpai
>>
File: CrossCurrentsidewithinfo1600c.jpg (300KB, 1540x1005px) Image search: [Google]
CrossCurrentsidewithinfo1600c.jpg
300KB, 1540x1005px
Not OP, but I am buying a Juiced Cross Current.

Why do /n/ hates ebike? I wouldn't know cause I am a newfag just starting to ride a $120 dollar huffy and decides to make a big jump in upgrade. Why should I buy a $1500 road bike over a $1500 Ebike?
>>
>>1023038
because it nullifies the advantage of wearing lycra

aka

>REEE THEYRE BETTER THAN ME AND NOT EXERTING EFFORT
>>
>>1022224

I don't get the folding bike meme. When it's folded it's like carrying around a 50lb big ass sewing machine or something. Volume wise they take up just as much or more space as a normal bike. Even a high end folding bike has way too many added points of failure (all the quick releases)
>>
>>1023038
Because you're fat.
>>
>>1023038
Price/performance and range.

That bike is only rated for something like 20 miles of range. And with no power, the motor and battery are dead weight.

Actual cyclists would be better off with a much lighter bicycle. A comparable hybrid to the cross current, with no motor or battery weighing it down should be under half the price.

If you don't give a fuck about the cycling part, the actual competition is full on motor scooters, particularly gas powered, which will generally beat the pants off of the halfassed e-bike in performance.
>>
>>1023100

Very intelligent response. Thanks for the tip, anon.

I am well aware of the low range of most Ebikes. 20 miles is within my range of travel.

Gas Powered Performance is appealing, but the noise is a major turn off for me. I like to cruise in the dead of night, listening to the sounds of silence.
>>
>>1023038
>samsung battery

because a normal road bike won't explode your cock

A $1500 road bike will be proportionally lighter (aside from losing the battery and motor), have better drivetrain components and no useless shock in the front.
>>
>>1023038

Because that bike would cost about $500 without the battery.
>>
>>1023100
Actually what's the difference between ebike and motorbike other than power source?
>>
>>1023129
Mostly regulatory issues (need indicators, lights, brake activated light etc) and you can't pedal a motorbike.
>>
>>1023129
And electric motorbikes exist
http://www.zeromotorcycles.com/
>>
>>1023129
>>1023130
>>1023131
The difference depends on your local e-bike laws:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_bicycle_laws
>>
File: wew.jpg (19KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
19KB, 337x450px
>>1022224
>>
>>1022224
>>1023995
dont ride me or my wifes son ever again
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.