[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you gguys get brown/grey stains on you pads like in pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20161027_084600.jpg (876KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161027_084600.jpg
876KB, 3264x2448px
Do you gguys get brown/grey stains on you pads like in pic related?

Surely it can't be all fecal matter?
>>
It's probably bacterial growth, soak it in stain remover/prewash soak overnight
>>
File: IMG_20161027_084542.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161027_084542.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1021557
2 pic with flash.

I might freeze it overnight maybe, should kill all bacteria?
>>
It seems that you are sweating shit
>>
>>1021557
>Surely it can't be all fecal matter?
so... you know it's partially poo?

I mean, like.. keep some baby wipes in your bag in a ziplock bag dude..
Wash your shorts daily, check your bum too in case that's something on your skin, hopefully it isn't some anal fungus.
For now I would stop wearing those and wash them, dry them very well and dump them in a freezer for a week because goddamn..
>>
>>1021557
SHAD IN PAD
>>
Mine look similar OP, can confirm I've never taken a shit in them. They're basically underpants and you exercise in them so I guess it's normal they're gonna get kinda nasty. I'm sure there's some way to wash them to remove this but honestly who cares, if they don't smell like ass after washing it's prolly just a discolouration because of acidic ass crack sweat or something.
>>
>>1021564
>some anal fungus
!
>>
>>1021592
Fungi love warm, damp and damaged skin, so if you have an itchy anus... I mean, just be safe and check yourself out.
>>
>>1021585
Mainly this, it's perfectly normal and a usual wash will do it. Common', he is not the first one with this issue (me too) and bib short are made with it in mind.
>>
Do you happen to be an African American fellow? Or maybe your name is Pajeet?
>>
No never, desu. I only get staining towards the very front of the pad (where my balls are rubbing harshly against each other and the cloth surface). Sometimes I can see some dark lines which come from the creases between my thigh and perinum. There are no harsh foul smells, just smells like bleach, salt and/or ammonia.
>>
its dead skin, sweat and bacteria. exfoliate your undercarriage, bathe yourself and wash your chamois regularly to mitigate this.
>>
>>1021557
Just how fuckin filthy can you be, OP?
Take a shower, wash them pants and don't roll them up and kick them under the damn bed or whatever after a ride, but spread em, let them dry.
You god damned mong.
>>
1/2 cup of vinegar in with the detergent might help. It also kills that musty smell athletic clothes get after a while.
>>
>>1021557
If you buy black pants, you'll never see this.

Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>1021864
You'll smell it though
>>
>>1021865
You won't though, after a wash.

If you ever owned white underwear, or even a white shirt for that matter, you will see stains with no smell.
>>
File: react_n54jk2039.jpg (31KB, 438x464px) Image search: [Google]
react_n54jk2039.jpg
31KB, 438x464px
>>1021562
>I might freeze it overnight maybe, should kill all bacteria?
The way to kill bacteria/mold/fungus in fabrics is you mix maybe 1/4-cup bleach with 3 or 4 gallons of warm water.
You dunk the clothing in for about 30 seconds, and then take the clothing out and rinse it very well, immediately.
This is enough bleach-time to kill all the germs but isn't enough bleach-time to harm the fabric.

>fecal matter
Nowadays my riding shorts have no pads, as I only have recumbents, which have no padding in the shorts. So you must face the factologies, that I am superior then all of you.
However.......
....back when I had normal bikes (like ten years ago) I preferred the Cannondale -brand shorts. And the padding in all them was light brown. (Like I mean, it came that way) So maybe this is a typical problem.
Or maybe they were used already? (pic related)
who knows
>>
>>1021871
Recommend me some shorts pls? I'm buying a bent soon and now I realize I won't need the padding anymore..
>>
>>1021557
>Surely it can't be all fecal matter?
You could try tasting it to be sure.
>>
>>1021600
>if you have an itchy anus...
What if!?
Wash with bleach (peroxide)? What..what..what..!? What do i do!!?
>>
Pro tip: Gooch dirt can be prevented by showering and washing your clothes
>>
>>1021877
>Recommend me some shorts pls? I'm buying a bent soon and now I realize I won't need the padding anymore..
Most of mine are old Volae shorts, and they don't make them any more.
If you are in the USA, Hostel Shoppe sells a few different brands.

Some people also like to use rowing/sculling shorts, as a cheaper alternative.
>>
>>1021969
Rowing shorts eh? I wouldn't have thought of that, thanks muchly for the information.
>>
>>1021557
Yep, it's poop. You have to make sure you wash out your butty with a piece of soap.
>>
>>1021557
>/n/ - Transportation
>>
>>1022593
>/n/ - Sharting
>>
File: 1470188768877.jpg (32KB, 795x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470188768877.jpg
32KB, 795x600px
Disgusting little brutes the whole of OP and OP sympathizers.

This lack of hygiene should never be excused.

wash your ass, wash your shorts, only ride with a dry and clean ass/taint, only ride with DRY shorts

gross/10 would drop and not ride/draft with
>>
>>1021557
What the fucking fuck. Do you just half-ass washing your ass dude? Like you take the TP, take a swipe and be like 'yeah well it's just a smudge might as well not bother wiping the rest'.
>>
>not taking a shower after taking a dump
You guys are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>1022752
I use wet wipes after every poo even if I'm going to shower after, anal hygiene is very important to me.

I hope this thread has made others change their hygiene habits.
>>
>not having a healthy diet so your poops are solid enough to come out in a single clean piece, and hardly having to wipe afterwards
>>
ITT: Germophobes scared of their own asses

Calm the fuck down, your ass doesn't have to be fucking sterile, it's an ass. Taking a shower after shitting, are you fucking serious? What do you think is gonna happen, instant ass infection followed by death?

You people are sick, there's nothing wrong with a little poop stain. You probably wouldn't even fuck a girl in the ass if she asked you because your parents beat some twisted hygiene standards into you.
>>
Youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q
>>
>>1022752
>not taking a dump in the shower
Lrn2efficiency.
>>
>>1022754
>wet wipes
Instead of wet wipes, I use wetted 'shop' paper towels, the blue ones. One towel can be cut into 9 wipes. Much more economical I bet.

I always take a mini shower before riding.
>>
>>1022793
I don't think that's efficient unless your shower can flush. You're saving water at the cost of time, and possibly not even that since the shower is probably running during the waffle stomp and cleaning portion.
>>
>>1022803
>wetted 'shop' paper towels
so in other words, "wet wipes"
nigger it doesn't matter if they were bought like that or if you make them yourself but uh.. sure man. I buy a pack of 100 for a buck, they have aloe and I use them to take off my makeup too... economical is one thing but I don't just use them to wipe muh butte.
>>
>>1022812
The trick is to always have diarrhea
>>
>tfw no bidet
>>
>>1021557
just wipe your ass after you take a shit
>>
>>1021557
Ride recumbent and you won't have this problem.
>>
>>1021557
this can be avoided by owning a black one
>>
>>1025827
10 day bump
why.jpg
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.