[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im new here so if this belongs on /o/ I'm sorry. But I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (134KB, 720x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 720x520px
Im new here so if this belongs on /o/ I'm sorry. But I just bought a batavus moped from my buddy for $240. It's in good condition too. How did I do??
>>
>>1021486
You did ok. How often do you plan to use it? It may be worthwhile to get another one, just for parts.
>>
>>1021486
Don't worry. Motorcycles are definitely /n/.
>>
>>1021486
It belongs here. /n/ is for transportation and mopeds are transportation

If anything bikes belong on /fit/ or /sp/ because it is excercise and/or a sport

Possibly even /diy/ but we tolerate bikefags here
>>
I usually browse /k/ board but I'm glad I have something else to dabble in now.
>>
File: 1338347760610.png (204KB, 646x402px) Image search: [Google]
1338347760610.png
204KB, 646x402px
>>1021495
>we tolerate bikefags here

They were never welcome. They appeared suddenly and took over. I agree that they belong on /fit/ or /sp/, but the mods just let them stay here for containment and don't give the rest of us a new board.
>>
>>1021496
I'm usually /g/ but this summer I bought a pair of mopeds and a pair of bikes for my wife and I and working on them all is pretty satisfying imo. The mopeds can be a bit of a pain in the ass when it comes to parts though but I'm sure you already know that. Lucky2strokes is having a 22% off sale atm btw. See if they have anything you want/need.
>>
>>1021498
>bikes on /sp/
you're a fucking retard. bike threads on sp are only allowed for races or forms of competition. Why would they go on fit? it's a means of transportation that happens to involve your legs you lazy weeboo.
>>
>>1021498
>>1021495
I remember trying to start bike threads on other boards and would only occasionally see some on /n/. Now it's a bikefag's memedream, get fucked weab.

Bicycles were /n/ before some of the stuff we have threads about here, idgaf about racefags they can fuck off to /sp/ where it belongs but bikes will always be /n/
>>
File: 1475423778351.png (33KB, 685x606px) Image search: [Google]
1475423778351.png
33KB, 685x606px
>>1021495
>>1021498
>>
>>1021486
Put a rack on it, and you're good to go.
>>
>>1022102
you mean panniers?
>>
>>1021498
Trainfag here and you must be retarded.
Without the bikeposters, there isn't nearly enough traffic to justify a separate board for "transportation sans the bikes".
And also, many of us are here for the bikes, boats, trains, and planes. Bikes are transportation.
I'm with the other anons that bike racing threads aren't really on-topic, but at least they keep to their general for the most part.
>>
>>1022131
No, memer, I meant a rack.
>>
I wish we could talk about cars and trucks and motorcycles as it pertains to transportation. Without being told to fo to /o/
>>
>>1021486
Post pictures.
>>
>>1021486
What's up with all that space in the main triangle ?
>>
File: fb100.jpg (89KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
fb100.jpg
89KB, 640x384px
>>1022248
I think it can be used as storage for things. Obviously some kind of attached cage or rack will be necessary for that, sort of fb100
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.