[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After a motorist didn't give way to me I got into a conversation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1vttawji.vichan.gif (644KB, 255x192px) Image search: [Google]
1vttawji.vichan.gif
644KB, 255x192px
After a motorist didn't give way to me I got into a conversation with him which ended up with a "Fuck off, nigger" from me.

I shocked myself that I could even say that to a person in real life.

Thanks 4chan, you have brain washed me.
>>
I'll just add that since I live in the UK, this would have been classified as a hate crime.

The motorist was of middle eastern origin.
>>
>>1019568
>calling people names
>hate crime
>crime

It's not 4chan that's brainwashed :^)
>>
>>1019569
In the uk it is a hate crime
>>
>>1019571
Don't get me wrong, I'm thoroughly disgusted by racists such as yourself, but it's still deplorable that name calling is considered a hate crime.
>>
>>1019572
I agree brah
>>
>>1019567
>I got into a conversation with him
Your problem right there.
Ignore and carry on, nigga. Don't waste your time AND well-being for shmucks. Throw a cuss if you feel like, but don't give them any more of yourself, like a bitch nigga.
>>
The real queston is, did the nigger fuck off?
>>
File: 1449097750376.png (16KB, 237x224px) Image search: [Google]
1449097750376.png
16KB, 237x224px
I'm glad we could help, OP.
>>
>>1019577
I guess he did... XD
>>
>>1019567
Wowik ty kurwo jebana
>>
>>1019567
>>1019568
You should have kicked him to death in front of his family
>>
>>1019630
I Will next time
>>
>>1019598
Wracaj na wykop pedale
>>
>>1019567
Hehe papa tanczy xD
>>
>>1019568
You did wrong [spoiler]because the proper term is sandnigger[/spoiler]
>>
>>1019569
Are there any other harsh words or naughty phrases that are illegal to utter?
>>
you suck, how do you not know how to hold your racism in? I mean seriously you're posting on 4chan, you should be calling us niggers to get it out of your system so you don't say it in public
that's probably what I'm doing
>>
>>1021704
Kike and Chink are probably right out
doubt there's a big enough latin@ population to justify spic or beaner being a crime
>>
File: the spirt of pol.png (8KB, 452x189px) Image search: [Google]
the spirt of pol.png
8KB, 452x189px
>>1019577
>The real queston is, did the nigger fuck off?
>>1019586
>I guess he did... XD
>>1019567
>Thanks 4chan, you have brain washed me.

You got rid of the guy. In pther words, it worked.

You're welcomed, and feel free to stop by any time.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.