[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i fix this fucking piece of shit? it happened while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20161018_080039_974.jpg (3MB, 3264x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161018_080039_974.jpg
3MB, 3264x2160px
how do i fix this fucking piece of shit? it happened while switching gear
>>
Holy shit get your spokes trued
>>
And just put the chain back on the ring in the front
>>
>>1018917
No it didn't. It happened when you were randomly disassembling things without knowing what the fuck you were doing, I see the tools in the background.
>>
>>1018917
>boc
oh neger
>>
>>1018919
its just wrong gear? ill try after work thanks

>>1018931
these tools are laying there since months man
>>
Chain is supposed to go over the top derailleur cog before the bottom one.
>>
>>1018917
Either troll or just very stupid
No way you're ending up with that from shifting
>>
File: IMG_20161018_225253_404.jpg (2MB, 3264x1619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161018_225253_404.jpg
2MB, 3264x1619px
>>1019003
i did the bike was making fucking shit noise when i was peddling too
>>
>>1019002
can you point me the parts on the picture?
im a total noob who just needs his bike to get to work
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 640x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 640x776px
>>1018917
>>1018948
>>1019109
>>1019110
It is topographically impossible for the chain to have ended up there unless you took your shit apart and put it together the wrong way.

Admit that you fucked it up by taking it apart and being too mechanically retarded to figure out how to put it together right.

If you have two brain cells to rub together, you should be able to look this photo of a chain in a rear derailleur and figure out how you fucked up
>>
>>1019187
(I merely dislike clueless people who can't figure out the simplest things for themselves, but I fucking HATE people who fuck their shit up and then lie about it when asking for help. It makes debugging so much harder when people won't admit what they did. At least it's fucking obvious what you did in this case)
>>
how the hell did you manage to put it with the chain down the wrong path

>>1019187
>If you have two brain cells to rub together

well OP is screwed
>>
Actually, OP may not be all that dumb. His derailleur may have died. From the second pic, looks like part of it is missing, as in departed from the bike.
>>
>>1019246
I don't see what you do but I would count not recognizing that significant parts of your drivetrain are gone as still dumb.

OP, either you're RD is blown, in which case, replace the thing, or your chain is going the wrong way, in which case, open it up and put it back the right way.
>>
>>1019246
DING DING DING

>>1018917
>>1019109
The upper pulley on your rear derailleur is clearly straight up missing, numbnuts.

This is an easy fix - a new derailleur pulley kit is $10, TOPS. Of course, that bolt has gone missing too...
>>
>>1019246
>>1019277
Thank you for posting actual useful information instead of just insults like the others did
>>
>>1018917
The derailleur is mounted wrong, it's mount is rotated counterclockwise from where it's supposed to be.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.