[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>riding bike to work >new bike feeling good >bitch doesnt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1475018773263.png (103KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475018773263.png
103KB, 400x400px
>riding bike to work
>new bike feeling good
>bitch doesnt look to the right before she turns when im crossing the road
>hits me and fucks up my leg and my bike
>"omg so sorry ill pull over hold on"
>speeds off
>greek stickers all over college car

When do the joys of biking begin?
>>
When you move to a first world country
>>
>looking at the stickers and not memorizing her license plate
dude I know that shock sucks and adrenaline is all up in your veins and shit but report the car model to Campus PD and maybe they can ID that slut.
>>
>>1018719
Live by the cage, die by the cage
seriously, I'll bet this chick has a parking permit at her local university and they always ask for the make, model, year, and plate number before they give those out. Do it OP, be your own hero
>>
File: 1472677500724.jpg (759KB, 800x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1472677500724.jpg
759KB, 800x1125px
>>1018719
>>1018725
I tried, but they said since it was off campus it wasn't their problem. but I have started looking at the car model and stuff for records. If I find out who it is and get justice ill report back to you guys.. but it may be a few days
>>
>>1018700
Exact same thing happened to me, except I go to the same college. My bike was OK so no hard feelings.
>>
>>1018779

Should have immediately notified the real police
>>
>>1018779
you go to a shit university but ALTERNATIVE if she lives in a sorority house (some of them do after like a year of living in dorms) you could comb the parking lots trying to find her.
What you do is up to you, I'm all for vigilante justice but small claims court or hammering that bitch with insurance is always a good alternative.
>>
>>1018795
Isn't she literally guilty of a hit and run? That's a lot more serious than small claims court.
>>
>>1018797
idk OP hasn't said how much damage was done to he or his bike but it would be hard to prove hit and run if he hadn't notified the police immediately
>>
>>1018700
This is your fault, drivers rarely look right when turning right onto a main road because they know that no cars will be coming from that direction. You need to ride smarter.
>>
>>1018880
>it was his fault cos dumb bitch wasn't paying attention

not how it works, dude.
>>
>>1018889
well sure, the law is on your side, but better not to get hurt in the first place than to get hit and have to resort to the legal system to get something back. drivers not looking right while turning right is extremely common and you should be prepared for it. you can't just wish everyone into being a perfect driver.
>>
>>1018804
It's hit and run regardless of the damage done

OP get that fucking cunt in prison
>>
>>1018892
yeah I know that, dude should've kept his eyes up or someting but he was hit, so it's the law that we're discussing now?
>>
Just find out who she is and fuck her shit up.
>>
>>1018791
>Should have immediately notified the real police
Yea, I mean, uhh,,,, tell her college on her? The real police can find her better, and they can throw her in jail too.

Also: the right hook.
A LOT of drivers don't look right or signal before turning right.
You have to pull over left into the traffic lane, and get in their way to make them see you.
>>
>riding bike to work
>new bike feeling good
>bitch doesnt look to the right before she turns when im crossing the road
>I already know in advance cagers are barbarian lowlives, who can't be trusted with following road regulations, much less my life
>in lieu of this, I had already slowed down before crossing and didn't get hit
>feel slightly less good because of the situation but ride off nevertheless

dun goofed OP
>>
>>1018700
> not riding rigid 90s mtb
>not owning an airzound on commuter
>>
>>1018982
This, you have to assume your life is in your own hands and traffic law is meaningless
>>
File: 4.gif (2MB, 350x264px) Image search: [Google]
4.gif
2MB, 350x264px
OP here. Some updates on the situation, for those curious. My collar bone was broken and my right leg has some sprains (this leg was already crippled due to a car accident sad face)

On the up side I managed to fix my bike after a few days of work, looks beat up but it is working again. I am still working on finding out who did it, but the university is being a drag, and the sororities around the area couldn't care less.

Thanks for the help, and hope you are getting some lols out of my situation, or a good read, at least.
>>
>>1018700
I realize it's technically not your fault, but you should be careful crossing on the right when people are making right turns. Where I ride 90% of drivers don't look that way because they are just thinking about cars. We can pout about how we have the right of way and the law is on our side, but a lot of dead people had the right of way so smarten up.
>>
>>1019048
>still didn't go to the cops

troll thread
>>
>>1019139
I thought I had mentioned this sooner, but I had gone to the cops immediately after it happened. They just can't do anything because I didn't have the tag number or anything.
>>
>>1019150
they can go to the campus cops and be more persuasive than you in getting their cooperation
>>
File: License-lessRiderAnimeAvi.png (153KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
License-lessRiderAnimeAvi.png
153KB, 295x295px
>>1018700
I got hit recently under similar circumstances but with no damage beyond a bent disc brake rotor and a scuff. My body was a bit sore a day later.
I got lucky, the fucker sped off but some other motorist behind him stopped, asked if I was ok and then sped up to catch him. She got his licence plate on her camera and waited with me for the police.
>#NotAllCagers
>>
>>1018880

They're supposed to look, when I'm caging I always try to look. I get what you're saying and would never personally trust a cager to have an ounce of awareness or take the most basic of steps toward consideration and safety.

They are both in the wrong, but given sororislut was manning a lethal weapon she is way more in the wrong. Especially since she HIT AND RUN OP.

OP, please find this bitch and ruin her life. /baph/

>>1018982

>crossing street
>busy street but not like I can fly the fuck over it
>in left/straight lane
>last minute decide to turn left
>cager was accelerating around me from the left, in my fucking lane, as if I don't deserve a lane because I'm just a bike
>comes a foot from hitting me
>we both stop
>I just look at him and ride off
>shaking when I arrive at destination and need to sit down

I regard it as my fault for trusting a cager to obey the law or have common decency.
>>
Thinking about getting a dashcam. Any recommendation? I want my family to be able to see the license plate if I die on the road and avenge me
>>
>>1020015
I would love to man, but It isn't looking doable. Been a bit since it happened and the cops are not helping whatsoever, and my searches are coming up dry.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.