[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get into an accident >passer-bys ask you if you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1392100122630.jpg (18KB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
1392100122630.jpg
18KB, 300x192px
>get into an accident
>passer-bys ask you if you're okay
>raise concern over damage to my bike
>NO FORGET THE BIKE, I'M ASKING YOU IF YOU'RE OKAY

Hey FUCK you
>>
>>1018038
You're an ingrate piece of shit, and part of the reason why people hate bikers.
>>
He's right and you're a douche.

People who just got rekt are usually terrible at prioritizing, and want to believe things aren't that serious. You need to tell them to fucking focus one way or another or you risk letting them retard around and make their injuries worse.
>>
>>1018038
Kinda looking forward to you people being displaced by /o/tists when the boards merge.
>>
>>1018038
>see biker get into an accident
>go over to make sure he's ok like a good person
>he's sperging over the damage to his bike
>gets agitated that I'm more concerned about him than his bike
>he probably has a concussion
>>
>>1018038

You're wrong, but I've gotten into two bad crashes and I had the exact same reaction

>Fuck the arm, it'll be fine. Is my frame toast? Fuck I just got these wheels a month ago.
>>
File: 1476379442632.jpg (45KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476379442632.jpg
45KB, 800x450px
I was pretty much like this when I got hit by some polish skank about 2 years ago.

I rebuild my bike from the x1 meme to 2x9.
New shifters,cassette,chain,crank,bottom bracket
And 2days later I got rekt by some polish skankwhore going 30cutting a corner.

I probably asked the ambulance staff a hundred times "where's my bike"
>>
>>1018038
Your reaction is common in people suffering from shock, and like >>1018109 says can also be an indication of concussion. Which is why they're asking, you dumb fucking cunt.
>>
>>1018038
well, your response to the passers-by pretty much answers the question posed
in >>1019278
>>
>>1018038
You were fucked in the head. Literally. I have a friend who was drag racing, lost control, hit a post, and cut his car in half. All he cared about was where his cigarettes were (still on the dashboard but about 30 feet away). He’s never been quite right since, implying he was really right to begin with tho.
>>
>be me
>ride bike
>get in accident
>lose an arm
>see my scratched bike
>imagine how i have to cut my handlebar in half now and rage because 300 bucks garbon
>>
>>1019839
>falling for the garbon meme
serves you right, pirate pete
>>
I fell on my motorcycle and slid about 100 feet and my biggest concern for a few minutes was my broken bike how I inconvenienced all the traffic and people trying to get to work rather than my arm being split open.

It's true adrenaline makes your priority complex go to shit.
>>
>>1019891
Caring more about your bike than yourself after a crash happens easily. Both motorbikes and bicycles are usually something people cherish and they have often great deal of affection towards their bike from all the things they've done with it. After you crash it and are full of adrenaline you won't feel pain unless you're properly fucked up. So obviously you think about your bike which is your pride and joy and easily gets damaged in a crash.
>>
>>1018038
I heal for free, fixing my bike costs money.
>>
>>1019921
Lost time & ability due to injury is extremely expensive, tho
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.