[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys can go out and wear your little magic fag hats on training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: oax59-1-of-1-copy.jpg (241KB, 750x555px) Image search: [Google]
oax59-1-of-1-copy.jpg
241KB, 750x555px
You guys can go out and wear your little magic fag hats on training rides or commutes. But if i ever catch you disrespecting the spirt and tradition of touring by wearing a fucking helmet, well just hope i don't see you on the road...
>>
Phew! Safe. I never wear a helmet. Then again I'm also heterosexual.
>>
>>1017740
Uh oh, everyone better look out, we got a genuine INTERNET TOUGH GUY over here! BE AFRAID, BE ***VERY VERY AFRAID!***

LOL, fag
>>
>>1017740
Tell you what, Mister Internet Tough Guy: I see anyone wearing a faggy straw hat like that on their equally faggy, filthy-casuals' flat-bar bike (most likely a 90's rigid mtb with slicks on it) I'll bump your skinny ass off the road, then we'll see how you feel about 'helmets are for fags' when you're in the ER with a concussion and/or a cracked skull.
>>
>>1017747
Lol. Falling off your bike. Filthy casual.
>>
>>1017740
THIS
also if I see you following road laws I'll knock you off your bike.
>>
>>1017740
The wind will blow your hat off.

I do agree though. From my experience, the sun is a constant and immediate threat of heat stroke. On my tour, i wore the my helmet less than 5% of the time on the bike. Most of the time i was wearing this
>>
I hope you get killed, you greasy fuck. I'll never take off my brain bucket.
>>
Why get upset about another person's choice to wear a helmet? Don't you have more pressing stuff in your life to deal with?
>>
>>1017740

Agreed. Helmets are for wussy twink boys
>>
File: 1476418064694.jpg (7KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
1476418064694.jpg
7KB, 200x252px
It's a couple of hundred dollar fine where I live and I don't want to hit my head if I crash or get hit by a car.

Grow up.
>>
File: 1473890941528.jpg (51KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1473890941528.jpg
51KB, 750x728px
>>1017740
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8
>>
When I toured nz I had to wear a helmet, shit was fucking gay.

[spoiler] the sun visor was really handy though tbf [/spoiler]
>>
>>1017799
If you get hit by a car your precious helmet isn't going to help you one bit. In fact, it may even have contributed to your being hit since drivers give more space to riders without helmets.
>>
>>1017799
Move to a cycling country. Mandatory helmet laws are a clear indicator you live in a non-cycling nation. Must suck hard.
>>
>>1017802
This.- It's likely some fucking cager.
>>
>>1017839
>hey i read this study

shut the fuck up that study was complete bunk
just fucking stop

no, a helmet will not save your head from getting crushed under a truck wheel but it will save your head from getting smashed to the ground and if the crash was too bad for that it will reduce the damage. Like seriously don't wear a helmet if you don't want to but stop spreading this completely retarded misinformation
>>
>>1017872
Where did I cite a study? If anyone is making up bullshit it's you.
>>
>>1017872
>>
File: say_that_to_my_face_fucker.jpg (16KB, 385x216px) Image search: [Google]
say_that_to_my_face_fucker.jpg
16KB, 385x216px
>>
>>1018138
are you seriously trying to make an argument with that image

>>1018137
if you are not even aware of where the "drivers give u mor spac :p" notion comes from you either just literally making shit up or you just have absolutely no source critisicm and will believe whatever internet strangers tell you as long as it supports your world view

really I do not understand how you people cannot get that a helmet will save you from massive head trauma, but not from getting chopped in half. noone is claiming it makes you a 100% safe from all injuries but there's like a million examples of how people getting their lives saved by wearing a helmet
>>
>>1017740
>driving in the middle of nowhere
>not wearing a helmet
some of us don't cage our bikes up to an empty national park though, some of us tour through dense urban areas also - for these instances a helmet is recommended.
>>
>>1017761
>The wind will blow your hat off
>implying that filthy casual goes fast enough for that to happen
>>
>>1017747
>filthy-casuals' flat-bar bike
>drops on a touring bike
Only americans do this shit
>>
File: to my face.jpg (36KB, 499x294px) Image search: [Google]
to my face.jpg
36KB, 499x294px
>>
>>1018231
>>1018231
I got it from Grant Petersen. So please enlighten us: how many bicycle companies do you own? How many cycling books have you written? How long did you work in Bridgestone's cycling division? How many kms have you logged in the saddle?

The bottom line is that a helmet is not necessary unless you're a total spastic in which case you should be wearing one while walking as well. In your case. I'd also advise one while taking a bath and taking the stairs. Just keep it strapped on 24/7 actually.

If you are a helmet advocate you are anti-cycling. The first thing cagers want after bike registrations is mandatory helmet laws. First thing cagers mention in their anti-cycling editorials in the newspapers is "they weren't wearing a helmet." It's basically a slave collar for the nigger of the road: cyclists.

I never wear one and I never will. Stay mad bro and enjoy looking like a penis on your bicycle.

Fuck helmets.
>>
File: deer durr.jpg (242KB, 633x524px) Image search: [Google]
deer durr.jpg
242KB, 633x524px
>>1018763
>>
>>1018763
kill your
>>
File: 1475703954349.jpg (268KB, 600x546px) Image search: [Google]
1475703954349.jpg
268KB, 600x546px
>>1018763
>If you are a helmet advocate you are anti-cycling. The first thing cagers want after bike registrations is mandatory helmet laws. First thing cagers mention in their anti-cycling editorials in the newspapers is "they weren't wearing a helmet." It's basically a slave collar for the nigger of the road: cyclists.
Very good point.

Cagers are full of bile.

They want bike registrations because they have to register their cages.
They want mandatory helmet laws because they have mandatory seatbelt laws.

No other reasons but
>those fucking cyclist can't have better than me because I had to become a debt slave to my jew overlord to afford my cage while they earned for their bikes mowing grass for their neighbours in a week

They get mad that you don't pay the road tax but are completely oblivious that they're the ones destroying the surface.
A tarmac bike line outlasts a car lane by decades.
>>
>>1018763
i disagree - commuting in city traffic makes wearing a magic hat necessary.
you do what you want though.
>>
>>1018763
Being a helmet advocate doesn't mean they're for mandatory helmet laws. I wear a helmet always when on a bike and recommend everyone else to wear one but I don't give a fuck if someone doesn't. The more people we can get to bikes the better it is and that's easier if helmets aren't mandatory.
>>
>>1018763
>If you are a helmet advocate you are anti-cycling
Please bike off a cliff.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.