[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look, kid. I don't know who you are or what kind of riding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: lFzspkw.jpg (419KB, 2009x1520px) Image search: [Google]
lFzspkw.jpg
419KB, 2009x1520px
Look, kid. I don't know who you are or what kind of riding you do, but I'm not one to back away from a challenge -- or from danger. You see those professional freeriders hucking backies off 30 foot cliffs on gravity rigs? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. Or the guys riding 100kph in a peloton only centimeters away from other riders, where the slightest mishap would send them flying onto the pavement -- or worse, off the cliff that the road is running alongside? Yeah, I'm one of those guys too. I'm a 3-time downhill world champion and a 5-time Tour De France winner. I also have the 3rd lowest time ever recorded in the Race Across America, the most difficult endurance sport event in world history. Then you little BMX punk kids and fixie hipster faggots come and tell me that I am afraid to take risks? No, fuck that and fuck you. I'm not afraid to take risks, I'm just not an idiot. I'm all for adventure and risk, but there is literally no reason to ride without a helmet or without brakes, ever, under any circumstances (aside from riding brakeless in a velodrome). I hope you get run over by a death cage and die, kiddo.
>>
this was literally the dumbest thing i've read on this website, i'm not just saying this board the whole website so that's saying something you're trying entirely too hard and being entirely too obvious please do not ever post here again
>>
>>1017129
Underrated post
>>
>>1017144

Fuck off.
>>
>>1017129
Are you a Navy SEAL, too, and you name is John and you hate every single one of us?

Being a tryhard in real life is bad enough, but being this much of a tryhard on 4chan, and on /n/ of all places?

LOL, fag.
>>
>>1017181
wow eat a dick faggot lets see you do anything better apart from taking thousands of big black cockeroos up the arse
>>
File: 20161012_235030.png (1MB, 1440x952px) Image search: [Google]
20161012_235030.png
1MB, 1440x952px
I want a waifu full disc so bad. But literally everyone in the Seattle area would think it's so fucking weird that I'd become "anime wheel guy" and unless I started slaying in races real quick it wouldn't be worth it
>>
>>1017229
that bike is fucking ridiculously awesome
>>
>>1017229
Just do it. I bought a rear full-disc wheel over a year and a half ago, and yet I haven't gotten around to making a design for it.

That said, I'm already known by some as the guy who occasionally wears anime girl jerseys.

Don't forget to sage this thread.
>>
File: junji-ito-hellstar-remina.jpg (459KB, 1200x840px) Image search: [Google]
junji-ito-hellstar-remina.jpg
459KB, 1200x840px
you could always go low key
>>
>>1017229
Your devotion is lacking, and your waifu is disappointed in you.

You're running around in super tight lycra, and this is what you're afraid of?
>>
>>1017129
do people really save obscure copy pasta from /n/ ?

Anyway this is a terrible way to lock your bike. ishygddt
>>
>>1017232
>occasionally wears anime girl jerseys.
The /n/ yotsuba one, those idolmaster ones I see, or something else?
>>
File: sketch1450834406601.png (171KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1450834406601.png
171KB, 1280x800px
Brb, stencilling "black raison d'être" on all my chain stays.
>>
>>1017129
what a delicious bike, shame it is ruined by that chinkdisc
>>
File: 20160501_071619 resize.jpg (475KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
20160501_071619 resize.jpg
475KB, 1328x747px
>>1017265
>>
>>1017404
W2c
>>
>>1017408
http://goodsmileshop.com/ja/
Gotta get whatever is available while it's hot. While Goodsmile Company does re-release jerseys relatively often, pre-orders are usually only open for two weeks per production run.
>>
>>1017229
Is that some kind of new age biopace crank?
>>
>>1017229
that looks fucking gay
>>
>>1017425
so does your face but that doesn't stop your mom from slamming her dick into it
>>
>>1017229
Nobody races with these things on
>>
>>1017430
>current year
>thinking gay is an insult
>implying sucking moms dick is bad
>>
>>1017265
>yotsuba jersey

FUCK, I went and missed the sale period.
>>
>>1017129
..listen, buddy, I don't know who you are or what kind of cycling you do. Me, I'm a road cyclist on a local team. I train 6 days a week, and in a normal week the 7th day is in the gym doing core strengthening. Yesterday I did 30 minutes continuous at Threshold, a new PR for me. Looking at doing a TT this year, for the first time since I got hurt a few years back, and I think I can win one, or at least place in the top 5. Not bragging, just establishing who I am and what I'm about. Long rides at Threshold are no picnic.

There are two kinds of cyclists: Competitors, and everyone else. I don't care what kind of bike we're talking about, or what terrain you ride on, or how many days or how many miles a week, everyone falls into one of those two categories. The riders who are not competitors? They'll back off if it's starting to get uncomfortable. Why? Because they have *no reason* to push themselves that hard. In terms of training zones, if they push past Endurance and into Tempo or beyond, they won't stay there for more than a very short amount of time before backing off, because it's *uncomfortable* for them, and they don't feel the need to go that fast.

Competitors? They aren't pushing themselves to the point of it being abject suffering for no good reason, they know that on the other side of that suffering, there are *gains*. They know that as the mesocycles go by, they'll be able to go a little faster and a little longer because of that suffering, and they know that from those gains, comes getting that much closer to winning races, or that town-line sprint, or being first to the top of that big climb on the weekly fast group ride, or whatever it is that, for them, translates into 'competition'. Usually it's about some race or another, but it can even mean being the first to the top of that one big climb on the weekly group ride, or just beating your own PR on a set course you ride alone every week. There's a challenge, and they feel the need to meet it.
>>
>>1017129
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you fat lazy cager? I’ll have you know I placed top of my age group in the local Cat 1 race, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on /o/, and I have over 300 confirmed Cat 6 victories. I am trained in endurance cycling and I’m the top rider in the entire Tour De France pantheon. You are nothing to me but just another cager. I will wipe you the fuck out with speed the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me on my home board? Think again, cager. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of cyclists across the USA and your license plate number is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that hydroplanes out the pathetic little thing I call your death cage. You’re fucking rekt, fatass. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can BTFO your death cage in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my u-lock. Not only am I extensively trained in u-lock combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Cycling Team and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable cage off the face of the road, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn death cager. I will shitpost furiously all over your home board /o/ and your death cage threads will 404 in it. Get fucking rekt, cager.
>>
>>1017229
DO IT FAGGOT
>>
File: wellwellwell.jpg (34KB, 409x352px) Image search: [Google]
wellwellwell.jpg
34KB, 409x352px
>>1017226
Wow, that didn't take long
>>
File: 1476058977846.jpg (302KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
1476058977846.jpg
302KB, 992x744px
This thread
>>
>>1017229
>seattle area
im there too
wanna buy garbon anime wheels and cruise around capitol hill blasting anime music over wireless speakers at hipsters?
>>
>>1017485
Please do this and make a video of it and wear /n/ jerseys in the video and put the video on youtube and post a link on /n/. You will literally be the god of /n/, usurping the throne from Sheldon Brown himself.
>>
>>1017488
>posted at 4:58:11
>postdubs and timedubs
Lord Kek demands.
>>
>>1017149
Underrated post
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.