[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Campagnolo sucks, Shimano sucks, SRAM sucks. Is Microshift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: maschinenelemente.jpg (1MB, 2800x1860px) Image search: [Google]
maschinenelemente.jpg
1MB, 2800x1860px
Campagnolo sucks, Shimano sucks, SRAM sucks. Is Microshift the way to go?
>>
My 8 speed 105 shifters died and I replaced them with Microshift 8 speed shifters. Works fine so far. I think you're wrong though. I love campy/shimano stuff, sram can eat a dick since they're restricting sales to Australia
>>
>>1016503
>Campagnolo sucks, Shimano sucks, SRAM sucks.
your mom sucks
>>
>>1016532

I wish she only sucked, so the world wouldn't have to endure OP's presence.
>>
>>1016503
You forgot
>sunrace sucks
>>
>>1016503
>Campagnolo sucks, Shimano sucks, SRAM sucks

Get a 1 speed bike with an off-brand coaster brake. Problem solved.
>>
Microshift Arsis.. more like Microshit Arse-is amirite
>>
>>1016503
Gee, I and millions of other riders have no problems with any of the above, maybe you just suck at maintenance (or don't DO any maintenance to start with)? Or maybe you're a shitty rider and don't know how to use your bike properly and abuse it? Or maybe you expect way too much out of a bike drivetrain? Or maybe you're just one of those cunts who complain about every fucking little thing, and nothing is ever good enough for you?

I think you should STFU and go looking for what YOU are doing wrong. It's a poor workman who blames his tools for a shitty job, and it's a shitty cyclist who blames his bike for shitty performance.
>>
No, Suntour is the way to go.

Grab your parts now. Fewer and fewer to go around.
>>
>>1016582
>It's a poor workman who blames his tools for a shitty job

I see you've never used allen keys as soft as butter.
>>
>>1016503
Campy sucks -- I will agree with you on that. SRAM road stuff sucks because SRAM can't into front derailleurs and a side effect of this is that all their mountain bike systems are going 1x10/11/12.

Shimano makes workable components for nearly every drivetrain configuration on the market. They're also not a weight weenie company like SRAM is.

Campagnolo is shit because it's all overpriced 11 speed road stuff that doesn't work or interchange with anything. Campy cassettes only work on campy freehubs. Campy chains only work on campy cogs. People drool over the Italian handcrafting but the actual performance is garbage for how much more you're paying vs. comparable Shimano or SRAM parts.
>>
>>1018115
But I like Yaw more than the shitty long arm derailer that always rubs.

It's actually SRAM chainrings that suck. The 50t chainring has horrible pin timing. Because they don't have outer pins opposite of outer pints. The have a pair of outer-outer pints across from a pair of inner-inner pins, which makes shifting really slow. What you want is a pair of outer-inner pins on both sides.
>>
>>1018115
>Campy chains only work on campy cogs.
Not true

>Campy cassettes only work on campy freehubs.
Campy introduced 11 speed first. And you can use Campy with a Shimano cassette on a Shimano freehub. The shifting performance is excellent at Chorus tier. And if the only thing you want is performance, then you shouldn't pay for anything but Chorus tier. Minus the consumables, it's on par with the weight of Dura Ace, and the internal parts are no different from Record or Super Record.
>>
>>1018120
> shilling for campy this hard
>>
>>1018123
I have never bought a new Campy thing ever. I do have some second hand Campy, and that's why I know about compatibility issues. So I can not have to buy Campy consumables.
>>
Is there anything that supports front doubles with a granny smaller than 34t and hydro dicks at the same time?
>>
>>1018115
>campy is expensive
Yes if you're looking at SR prices it is expensive. However if you're buying your own components there is absolutely no reason to go above Chorus as it's the same internals with less garbon and slightly more weight. And you can run 11 speed Campy with Shimano/SRAM 11 speed cassettes and vice versa so having their own freehub design doesn't really matter.
>>
>>1018201
Technically Chorus has more garbon measured in grams of garbon.
>>
File: brains eaten by semen.jpg (27KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
brains eaten by semen.jpg
27KB, 704x528px
>>1017873
>yfw someday the supply of superbe pro parts will dry up
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.