[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

germanfag here anyone know where i can get a cheap decent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hot zoey.webm (220KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
hot zoey.webm
220KB, 360x480px
germanfag here
anyone know where i can get a cheap decent bike around stuttgart?
>>
Decathlon has some nice bikes for low prices if your local used market sucks.
>>
>>1014957
Id prefer used but I dont even know how to tell if a used bike sucks or not. They all seem to have flat tires but rust is rare. Is there a guide for buying used bikes?
>>
>>1014957
cheapest thing in decathlon is 200€
id prefer something from 0€ to 99€
>>
>>1014958
There are some guides on youtube, mainly you must check the shifting works right, check for rust/bent/cracks on the frame, and finally check if the wheels are trued. Usually a nice bike with a nice owner would seem to be ok after those checks. A poorly maintained bike or a shit bike will look like crap, avoid dirty bikes with flat tires and stuff like that unless they are extremely cheap.Oh, and look at the gearing looking for wearing, if the chainrings/cog lookes like shark teeth, avoid that bike. Also chech for loose chains and shit tyres because that's one of the first thing that you would need to replace so buying some bike with those in ok condition can save you some money. For MTB I really don't know about the fork check as I have never used a bike with suspension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooeO076AV_c
>>
>>1014961
On that price range, it's better buying used, at decathlon there are some BSO at that price, nice decathlon begins at 400-500e price range.

At 0-99 don't expect a great bike, just a bike that works well enough.
>>
>>1014965
not really into mtb anyway
one thing: which would be better
a 25€ bike with absolutely crap tires or a 75€ bike with alright tires?

>>1014966
im looking used, looking at ebay kleinanzeigen
any other places to look? idk any local flea markets for bikes
>>
>>1014954
I live in stuttgart too. If I ever see your stupid fuckface, I'm gonna bash your teeth in, mehmet
>>
>>1014973
75€ bike with alright tires. Decent set of new tires will set you back around 40€. With the bike that has alright tires you can get riding straight away and don't have to swap the tires the first thing after buying it.
>>
>>1014982
lol cute weeb
>>
How is this?

www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/herrenrad-jungherz-28-zoll/531933062
>>
>>1014990
Also the guy has some other bikes at very cheap price
what are the chance he is a bike thief and
what would happen if i bought a stolen bike?
>>
>>1014991
for bikes like this,
next to nothing
>>
how many of you /n/iggers are from Stuttgart? post your ride
>>
File: rsz_1rsz_1rsz_20161001_130427.jpg (2MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_1rsz_1rsz_20161001_130427.jpg
2MB, 2656x1494px
>>1015699
c/a/sual as fuck, but I'm having fun
>>
>>1015727
what fork is that?
>>
>>1014990

dude , that bikes a shame.

go 90s rigid mtb.
go to ebaykleinanzeigen go to the fahrrad subcategorie > Herren und just have them show you in order of price.

post anything you fancy and well asses.
you should probably post in the bike buy general
>>
>>1015730
No name rigid fork build for 26", but it fitted.
The Reba rl is trash desu~
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.