[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been looking at the Yunbike C1 and Xiaomi Qicycle and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: CiVZROwUgAAhZ1S.jpg (50KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
CiVZROwUgAAhZ1S.jpg
50KB, 600x399px
I've been looking at the Yunbike C1 and Xiaomi Qicycle and really dig the styling of both. But does anybody have any actual info on either?
>>
if you must go with the xiaomi bike, as so far everything they have released or been associated with has been pretty good.
>>
>>1011469
that's what I'm thinking. And compared to other folding electrics (btwin) the styling is pretty decent
>>
>>1011472
after looking at a xiaomi site, i didn't know that they are both xiaomi, so it'd come down to if you need a folding bike or not, and it have a bit of peace of mind as at least they say which brand 18650's they are using,
>>
>>1011467
its probably going to catch fire while charging desu
>>
I have a huge hardon for the qicycle one, but shipping being more expensive that the actual bike? fuck that
>>
>>1011467
Either way you will be flying a giant "I know what a dick tastes like, and I like it" flag for everyone to see.

4chan Pass user since October 2016.
>>
>>1013035

> flying a giant "I know what a dick tastes like, and I like it" flag for everyone to see.

4chan Pass user since October 2016.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.