[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love to cycle in the early morning when it's still dark,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 135510hoh0ylch8pzkkvrp.jpg (164KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
135510hoh0ylch8pzkkvrp.jpg
164KB, 800x533px
I love to cycle in the early morning when it's still dark, when there are no filthy cagers on the street, and I get to see the sky turn purple and then that eerie fresh dim light blue.

Driving my car later in the day I'm respectful to the faggotass Lycra donning numale queers, giving them space and allowing them to cross the roads. I always make sure to share the road safely and properly.

>secretly want to run them over

What is this way of thinking called? Do I have a persecution complex or something.
>>
>>1008801
That's what cars will do to you.

One anon on here once made a good point. He wrote that if you look at car commercials, you'll always see the car speeding by on a scenic and completely empty road to the sound of soothing music. When the reality is that most of the time you sit in traffic or are looking for a parking spot, to the sound of horns and yelling kids. You react to cyclists this way because they interfere with that dream of speeding down a free road, which you associate with your car. The 'is' state is different than the 'should' state and that is frustating to you. Then you aim your frustration at the apparent target, the cyclist in front of you.
>>
>>1008801
Why do you feel the need to insult people who choose appropriate, comfortable clothes for riding their bikes?
>>
>>1008818
It's not an insult if it's true. Is calling someone white an insult? Is calling someone black an insult?
>>
>>1008819
No, but calling someone a "faggotass donning numale queer" is.
>>
>>1008820
That's what lycrafags are. Be proud of who you are, even if it's pretty gay to have dicks shoved into your ass, it gets better.
>>
>>1008827
Good one
>>
>>1008801
>>1008819
>>1008827
OP, I remember a time when trolling really was 'a art'. Anons put more effort into their bait; not so much anymore, I'm sorry to say. You're so blatant that you may as well be holding up a blinking neon sign that says 'Bait!'.

Zero out of ten. Son, I am dissapoint.
Or was your goal to embarass yourself? I know some people have weird fetishes..
>>
>>1008801

Freds are the cancer, universally despised by motorists, pedestrians and cyclists alike. Do the world a favour and take out a fred today!
>>
>>1008858
>I remember a time when trolling really was 'a art

lol you can't be serious. If you are then maybe it's time to get off the computer and go outside socially for once.
>>
>>1008827
be honest, you don't use lycra because then everyone would know you have a very small dick, and no, it's not because shrinkage it's always that small
>>
>>1010072
I WAS IN THE POOL
>>
>>1010072
I'm not surprised a lycrafaggot is so fixated on penises.
>>
>>1010076
it's the main reason people give for not using lycra, not wanting everybody to see their unshapely contours. Why do you have lycra so much?
>>
>>1010080
>main reason people don't want to use lycra according to a lycrafaggot has to do with penises

It's possibly you are filtering everything out that doesn't have to do with penises because you are an enourmous Lycrafaglord.
>>
>>1008818
Gay
>>
File: tumblr_nm6kxq32Ci1s2wio8o2_500.gif (1MB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm6kxq32Ci1s2wio8o2_500.gif
1MB, 500x384px
>>1008801
>What is this way of thinking called?

You turn into Mr. Wheeler, motorist.
>>
Whats up with the amount of baity threads lately? Did a fresh batch of 12 year olds just get released unto the internets?
>>
File: 1474856449783.jpg (174KB, 603x603px) Image search: [Google]
1474856449783.jpg
174KB, 603x603px
>giving them space and allowing them to cross the roads

So YOU'RE that fucking faggot who keeps slowing down like a retard and fucking up my timing and the flow of traffic?
>>
>I'm respectful to the faggotass Lycra donning numale queers
lol
>>
>>1011352
Just cross the street and stop interrupting traffic.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.