[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go on ride with GF >She is slow as fuck despite riding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: 1895137370_68e339601f_z.jpg (85KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
1895137370_68e339601f_z.jpg
85KB, 640x428px
>Go on ride with GF
>She is slow as fuck despite riding longer for years more than me
>Can't go up hills at all
>She gets mad whenever I get too far ahead of her
>Offer that she rides in front
>Stare at her ass for a while, get hard
>Look at her pedaling
>wtf her cadence is slow as fuck
>Confront her
>"I don't like to ride in weaker gears because I feel a lot slower"
>I tell her that she needs to SPIN instead of mash higher gears and maybe stand up once in a while
>"That doesn't work for me lmao"
>Stuck with a slow girlfriend with a cadence of 60 probably going to end up scraping all the cartilage from her knees

How can I get my gf to stop being retarded?
>>
>>1005973

I have no gf so I can't tell. I would just fuck her with my sweaty balls and dirty lycra if I had a gf.

I have fucking in lycra fetish.
>>
>>1005976
She doesn't ride lycra and over 30km is a "really big ride" for her and she fucking whinges if it's windy. Also in spring she gets hayfever and sneezes all the time when riding due to pollen.

just fuck my shit up tbhfam
>>
>>1005977

Sounds like she is a huuuge attention whore then. The bitches I occasionally see on my tails are brick faced monsters that will drop you like a fly that btw also turns me on like crazy.

Also they wear lycra and shit which makes it hard to surpress my rape urges.
>>
>>1005977
does she also have a positive saddle to bar drop? where her bars are higher than her saddle? if she does im sorry but leave her.
>>
>>1005973
>How can I get my gf to stop being retarded?

Other than giving her advice is a good mannered way, nothing. If she doesn't want to wear full roadie kit and go over 30 km, then that's her choice and you just have live with it until you break up or one of you dies.
>>
>>1005980
Nah she doesn't. At least she has that going for her.
>>
>>1005978
>getting dropped by a woman
baka senpai
>>
File: 1473768831921.png (1MB, 953x684px) Image search: [Google]
1473768831921.png
1MB, 953x684px
>abloo bloo bloo stop being so much faster than me
>no I won't take your advice I'm gonna act pissed off that you gave it to me in the first place instead

Just hit the bitch, OP. Knocks all that penis envy right out of them, every time.
>>
File: 1360903140723.jpg (42KB, 381x380px) Image search: [Google]
1360903140723.jpg
42KB, 381x380px
OP, if your pic is any indication, you can stop having a retarded girlfriend by stopping the retardation your suffer from yourself first.

>>1005977
>She doesn't ride lycra and over 30km is a "really big ride" for her and she fucking whinges if it's windy.
WHY DON U LYKE WHAT I LIKE? U DON LYKE, U BAD!

>>1005978
Ah, yes, everyone who doesn't ride road seriously is an attention whore. There are NO other ways to like bicycles.

>>1005987
This.
OP, unless you're a pathetic sack of shit who can't bare to be alone for thirty seconds, I don't see why you would involve her in your most serious hobby anyway.
Seems like she's doing it to please you, just knock it off.
>>
>>1005973
You can't, not any more than she can get you to stop being a retard.

Don't ride with her anymore, and when she asks why you fucking TELL HER why. If you get in a big fight and break up over it then that's the way things are supposed to go. If you're not willing to be honest and straightforward with her because you're scared of breaking up with her then you'll just have to accept who and what she is. Your choice, man.
>>
>>1006007
>edgelord detected
>>
>>1005973
Get a cycling pro gf
Cheat on you with some nigger
Go cry on b & r9k

Be happy that your gf goes cycling with you and stfu. You do recreational cycling with your gf not brake some strava record.
Enjoy your gf ass. Fuck the shit out of her. Get some guys to race with if you want go fast. Women are not competitive by nature.

The higher gear problem can be fixed by showing her some sites about this matter. She wont listen to your mansplaining if there are no pictures and share buttons to show her how it can affect her health
>>
Idea one. Just stare at her ass more.

Idea two. Try a few tandem rides so you're on the same cadence.
>>
>>1005973
NEVER, I repeat NEVER ride with a girl. The concept of trying is completely lost on women. It's not worth it.
>>
>>1006041
Why do you instantly assume that I'll get cucked?
>>
>>1006041
This is pretty much spot on.

Your ride with your gf is just a fun thing to do together not a serious ride. Find somewhere cool to ride to, like a picnic place or cool roadside restaurant or something so there is a destination.

Just forget about cadence and stuff. Let her figure it out on her own and ride however is comfortable for her.

Drop your own gear so you have to spin around in super easy gear so that you stay slow and don't drop her.

Just chill and make it enjoyable for both of you.

Go for you own fast bike ride earlier in the morning or some other time.
>>
>>1006051
He's trying to project his gay little black dick fantasies onto you
>>
>>1005973
>doing sports together with GF
That is your prime mistake. One of the dumbest things you can do. You might think that she is impressed by your physical feats and that you both get turned on seeing each other work it, but that's just plain wrong. It never works that way. Sports is something you can do with your buddies, and she can do with her friends, but don't do it together.
On a related note,
>be 1.85m lanky AF
>gf is 1.60m
>go swimming with her
>she is slow
>whenever I swim more than half a lane ahead of her, she gets mad
>completely buttflustered and hurt
>as if I'm betraying her in some way
>stop going swimming with her
This year
>gf wants to go hiking in Sweden
>I'm like yeah ok why not
>start hiking with three other people
>she is slow AF
>everyone else is fast AF
>start walking in behind her so that I can keep an eye on her and her slow pace
>she and another dude get sick
>abort mission and go home
>sick dude keeps hiking
>>
>>1006051
Because apparently you are a cuck
>>
>>1006091
>hiking with other people.
Worst mistake. Always hike alone. Always.

t. Hiking pro
>>
>>1006093
I dunno man, the others were totally chill. There was this girl who had studied landscape ecology and then just traveled most of Scandinavia with her tent. The other two also had a bunch of hiking experience (unlike me) and were helpful and fun to be around. I don't think I'd enjoy going hiking all alone with supplies, water, a tent, clothes, a cooker and all that shit on my back. The 10 to 15 kg I carried were more than enough back then.
>>
>>1006094
Then you are a faggot. You can't enjoy nature with other people around you. You don't get the atmosphere, the quietness. Or it could be that your are just a gigantic faggot that can't go on without human contact for more than a day.
>>
>>1006096
Quite the contrary, I'm a very secluded and quiet person and I prefer being alone most of the time. I love taking solitary walks through my city's parks, fields and forests. But I like company too, as long as it is with the right people. Maybe I should go hiking all alone someday just to get exactly what you have described.
Oh and I'm not a faggot. You are.
>>
>>1005973
Ride a tandem. She'll be forced to use your cadence.
>>
>>1006093
>pro

You walk around for a living?
>>
>>1005973

Leave your autism at home and you'd be surprised at how many problems have been solved and that you can go through your day with out getting buttflustered every 7.382 mins
>>
>>1006590
It's harder than it sounds
>>
>>1005977
You ever think she doesn't like riding as much as you? Has that ever crossed your mind?
>>
File: 1470912516275.png (6KB, 439x244px) Image search: [Google]
1470912516275.png
6KB, 439x244px
>>1005973

STOP POSTING
ON AUTIST NEET WEBSITES

ABOUT HAVING GF
WHEN YOU KNOW GOOD AND WELL
MOST OF US ARE

TFW NO GF

GTFOOO NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1005977
>Also in spring she gets hayfever and sneezes all the time when riding due to pollen.

why do females have so shit genetics? And I'm not talking about less muscle mass, but literally every one of them has some kind of allergy, lactose/gluten intolerance, iron deficit etc.
>>
>>1006671
Back to Facebook with your normie frog
>>
>>1006981
They do it for attention
>>
>>1005973
Dump her and be more like that guy in your pic. He's the one that pissed off all the chicks in the audience for telling it like it is iirc
>>
>>1005973
you're not going to do it but anyway--

there are some delta recumbent trikes where you can take the front wheel off one, and connect it to a bracket on the back end of the other. So the second trike ends up being a trailer on the first one, but both people can pedal however they want since the drivetrains are still totally separate (as long as somebody is pedaling). you can also switch who gets to be in front, since either trike can be connected to the other

if you're all TdF about this shit, riding trikes sounds like a living hell--but for a couples thing, it's the nicest practical way I can imagine.
a trike is much more casual to ride (since no balancing), recumbent means no typical bicycling ass/hand/neck pain, either person can pedal as they want, they can take turns being in front and they will always stay together

bad news it its expensive. like $2500 each for the trikes. but at least your legs will get a work out
>>
>>1006981
Double X's encourages recessive traits
>>
>>1007685
how so? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-linked_recessive_inheritance says the opposite actually iiuc

>>1007665
why not a tandem?
>>
>>1006050
ooooooooooo00o0o0o
female here
my feelin r hurt
>>
>>1006050
p.s. fite me irl
>>
>>1005973
>start cycling
>friend decides he wants to start as well
>ride out to his
>gets his bike out
>old, cheapo mtb that wasn't even full size
>everything is rusted to shit
>grinding away the entire way
>go about a mile and he wants to go home

That was embarrassing.
>>
>>1006091
>hiking
>>she is slow AF
>>everyone else is fast AF
>>start walking in behind her so that I can keep an eye on her and her slow pace
I have the opposite story ; My GF at the time would walk Really Fast on trails ; for her walking was 'commuting' ; she walked to the train and around the city etc so put her on a beautiful track with waterfalls and she would charge-along seeing nothing. Weird also because she was rather 'big'.
It took a lot of reminding for her to stop and smell the roses.
>>
>>1005973
Just enjoy the ass while you can.
>>
>>1005973
Riding with gf also gives me grief.

>cannot grasp the concept of cross-chaining no matter which angle I use when explaining this to her
>cannot for the love of god learn to shift smoothly when going uphill, never shifts in anticipation of incline, always on the hill under load when it's too late
>thinks not wearing underwear in shorts is somehow retarded
>is terrified of riding in traffic, rather weaves through people on sidewalk

JUST
>>
OP it sounds like you got Aspergers. Let other people live the lives they want and mind your own business. Frankly nobody like to ear a piece of shit telling them how they should enjoy their free time.
>>
>>1008320
>Let other people
It's not "other people" its OP's sexual partner.
SO kys reddit beta whiteknight.
>>
>>1006078
>Let her figure it out on her own and ride however is comfortable for her.
A lot of people don't figure these things out on their own though, you have to tell them and show them the benefits. If she's grinding away and wears herself out before getting to those places you planned to go and then moans that it's too far the whole way back you're not going to have a very good time.

Source: My weekend. It was just a leisurely canal ride and it was ruined by her fucking whining. At least my daughter enjoyed it.
>>
>>1007700
>why not a tandem?
because tandems don't allow each rider their own gearing all the time. They both gotta use the same gear.

Also tandem recumbent trikes end up being like 15 feet long and flexy as shit. I think only one company offers one.
Even if you like recumbent bikes, a tandem is generally a bad idea.
Most companies won't even make them because of such low demand.
>>
>>1005973
Riding with my gf is dope
>watts per kg nearly the same
>both Cat 2 trackies
>same coach
>we both are very dedicated to training (her more than I probably)

We don't have enough in common though and she's a nut job.
>>
File: 1472138870802.png (509KB, 973x616px) Image search: [Google]
1472138870802.png
509KB, 973x616px
>>1009464
>and she's a nut job.

go on
>>
>>1009464
Are you a lesbian?
>>
>>1006981
It's because they're not forced to be out in the elements as much as men are so their bodies generally don't have to build as much immunity to things.

Just like those helicopter parents that don't let their kids play in the mud and then they end up getting sick all the time when they get older.
>>
>>1005978
>brick faced monsters that will drop you like a fly that btw also turns me on like crazy.

you and me both, pal. some qt that ive seen around here has a ballin tri-bike but we always seem to be going in opposite direction :(
>>
>>1009479
nah my 1 minute and 5 minute power were decent enough to get me where I am on the track. She's more an enduro so our watts per kg are near enough so she can just draft me for 2-3 hours.
>>
Bike girlfriends never fucking listen to their spouses. It's like a law.

You gotta get a buddy to tell her all the shit she's doing wrong for you. Like a proxy.

Then she will listen.
>>
>>1006981
>>1009804

t. PhDs in epigenetics
>>
>>1005973

Stop being a cuck and get a car
>>
>>1009464
Where you at? Also a cat 2 on track, gf is a cat 3. Home base in Atlanta.
>>
you're all fucking disgusting.
>>
>mfw i am in a polyamarous relationship and enjoy slow recreational 30km rides with bae sometimes and long rides by myself or with other women whenever i want
>mfw I fuck someone new every weekend and you sexist pieces of shit sit on 4chan whining
>>
>>1008301
>mfw my gf points out people crosschaining to me
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.