[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got caught on a speed camera after getting caught in an intersection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1.png (30KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
30KB, 800x600px
I got caught on a speed camera after getting caught in an intersection because someone turned in front of me, if I get an internal review do you think they will drop the charges?
>>
File: 2.png (29KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
29KB, 800x600px
>>
>>1003127
no dude sorry but you are 120% fucked

They may suspend your license if you try and fight it so you should just buy a bike and take buses and trains from now on
>>
File: 3.png (31KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
31KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 4.png (36KB, 800x600px)
4.png
36KB, 800x600px
>>1003126
>>
File: 5.png (33KB, 800x600px)
5.png
33KB, 800x600px
>>
So you ran a red light?

What a retard.
>>
>>1003130
This looks like a near accident situation that occurred because one or more of the following happened which you are not telling us:
>the person that turned in front of you was not using a turn signal
>somebody was going way over the speed limit
>you failed to brake in time due to reflexes/speed
>>
>>1003152
Idk how things work in your country but in Aus if your doing a right hand turn through an intersection without a green arrow you have to give way
>>
It probably depend if they took video of the incident as well as pictures. The only time I got caught on a red light camera, the video showed that a big rig was clearly obscuring my view of the light, so the judge dismissed the ticket.
>>
OP, who gives a single shit about that dude turning? If it was yellow and safe to stop, you should have been working on stopping, not beating the light.
You literally wanted to do what this 'asshole' who turned in front of you did, just so happens you get to think yourself the good guy because you had less ground to cover.

Cry harder.
>>
>>1003126
Op if you're in America, the person driving straight should have right-of-way. So that means that the person turning left should have yielded to you, and he should have had an unprotected left turn light.
>>
>>1003220
nevermind, you're not in the U.S., duh
>>
>>1003220
OP still pushed the yellow regardless.
>>
I think OP is withholding the truth and this is the story that he came up with to try and avoid a ticket, trying it out on us first to see how believable it might be.

But I think he tried to get through the intersection well after the light turned amber. The two turning cars would have been stationary inside the intersection waiting for clear traffic to make the turn and that usually happens when the light turns amber. Then those cars are free to complete the turn and exit the intersection, and there was probably a gap in front of OP, or they simply thought that OP wouldn't be stupid enough to attempt to go through the intersection so late into the amber. But he did. Almost causing a collision and got his picture taken for his efforts.

Suck shit OP.
I hope your honda civic gets impounded.
>>
90s rigid MTB with slicks
>>
>>1003126
>>1003127
how is it that the other car traveled more distance in the same time it took you to reach the beginning of the intersection? Either he was speeding to make that turn or you were taking your time. Either way you should have stopped in the pedestrian crosswalk instead of poking your dick out into the intersection.
>>
>>1003450
You mean the behind the stop line?
Why do so many people who don't drive in a city feel like crosswalks are fine to roll into? Like the stop line is a waste of paint?
>>
>>1003467
>crosswalks are fine to roll into?
because what do you lanky faggot pedestrians going to do?
>>
>>1003126
Assuming you're in Australia (due to driving on the left, the speed limit being 60 and the red light camera doubling as a speed camera) you've got a reasonable chance of getting the charges dropped. It depends mainly on when you crossed the stop line.
>>
>>1003471
This post perfectly sums up the nigger cager mindset
>>
>>1003471
bang on the hood and yell at you
>>
>>1003471
It not even simply effecting pedestrians.
I have a favorite street in town where the stop like is a nice distance from the corner.
Nothing makes me happier than being behind a cager who scoots, scoots, scoots up to the cross walk line, then seeing the look of terror cross his face when a bus makes a right onto that road and he's way too far up to do anything but shit his pants.
>>
>>1003563
I got my bumper fucked up once because someone did exactly that.
They pulled way too far forward, and then tried to reverse to get out of a bus's way when it was turning
Drove right into me
>>
>>1003126
>>>/o/
>>
>>1003596
Yeah, much as I want them to learn their lesson, if I see someone starting to block an intersection, get caught like OP, or the bus thing, I don't scoot up their ass; leave 'em room to cower back, but they never do.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.