[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello my /n/egus I like to use my trainer and I use trainer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1467536980320.jpg (232KB, 1500x2243px) Image search: [Google]
1467536980320.jpg
232KB, 1500x2243px
Hello my /n/egus

I like to use my trainer and I use trainer road not so much for the plans but for giving me real time readings for cadence, power and heart rate

I don't like paying for it

Is there a program or freeware software that could provide the readings? I usually do a free ride so the plans dont really matter to me for now
>>
>>1002612
>trainer
So you're a weak cowardly faggot who just can't bring himself to ride on the street like a normal person? Pathetic. Kill yourself.
>>
>tfw that chick is probably 60 years old by now
>>
>>1002658
40s Kelly Jaworski aka tiffany amber thissen
>>
File: 1470927787032.jpg (120KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470927787032.jpg
120KB, 960x640px
>>1002657
not really weak got back into training with weights again

but yeah im quite depressed and I cant stand being around people, i hate being out in 40+ humidity and dealing with morans in cars

i figure ill kill myself eventually just not yet

Falls coming and i got some cold gear so ill go for some easy ones then

I dont have a power meter but I got garmin sensors with a ant+ receiver
>>
>>1002677
You should try outside or use the strava heat map to find routes with the least cycling traffic. Or ride mtb on wooded trails.
Sorry I'm not helping but getting out will help you. It helped me and now I wish my heart would explode during a race.
>>
>>1002657
There are places where you can't train outside for the entire year. Winter is a bitch and indoor track sessions and trainers are the only way to properly train during winter.
>>
File: 1470646958822.jpg (492KB, 1065x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1470646958822.jpg
492KB, 1065x1600px
>CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH MY ORIGINAL QUESTION???

>>1002688
I only got a beater road bike and a shitty but not as shitty road bike I use for the trainer. I use the beater to commute sometimes and to go to the park to read or smoke or something.

I am unemployed so buying an MTB atm is a no go for me. I rode some gravel trails last fall with friends hardtail and had a lot of fun but unfortunately I cant get one for myself.

I would like to take my non shitty (trek) road bike out but I gotta either get a tire bec all i got is the trainer tier but then I don't want to have to switch between the two because it takes way too long. I was thinking about buying a whole rim and cassette (?? rear gear mechanism) and leaving a road tire on it so I can just swap out the rim instead of messing around with tires. I have no clue how much this would cost and no one to ask so idk if I could (would?) do this.

Also with a trainer I gain the following
>no worries if tube pops
>no worries if i get pain in pre exisinting injuries
>washroom available at all times
>water and refills available at all times
>speaker system blasting music to keep me focused, motivated and entertained start to finish
>no worries about other cyclists or cars
>if i hit the wall refueling or calling it is super easy
>can focus on power alone and not letting general fatigue from handling get to me

but then on the other side when im on the road keeping the bike in a straight line is taxing and all the power I gained is not as efficiently channeled bec im not as stable without the trainer and block holding me

I do enjoy seeing nature and maybe eventually I would enjoy the socialization from groups/clubs but the start up costs in terms of money and effort drives me away

I am not competitive and anxiety destroys me before anything remotely competitive, I think its part of the reason im unemployed. I can prepare well but when it comes time to perform for or in front of others I crumble.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.