[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The king of SHIT.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Radiohead - The King of Limbs.jpg (401KB, 1600x1430px) Image search: [Google]
Radiohead - The King of Limbs.jpg
401KB, 1600x1430px
The king of SHIT.
>>
>>75197559
The king of shit taste (you)
>>
>>75197559
This is one of their best, in spite of the fact that it's mostly a collection of already written songs. It just gels together so well you wouldn't even notice.
>>
>>75197559
i'll tell you what i tell everyone, listen to the live version
>>
>>75197645
Why don't they just tell people this is the good version?
>>
File: A_Moon_Shaped_Pool.jpg (111KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
A_Moon_Shaped_Pool.jpg
111KB, 300x300px
>>75197559
a moon shaped POOP
>>
>>75197726
>implying
>>
>>75197559
I used to really dislike this but it really grew on me after the third listen. Probably their fourth or third best, above Kid A in terms of quality anyway
>>
>>75197559
>t. Fantano drone
TKoL is their best album
>>
>>75197559
I love it. Each track is better than the preceding one and the last three are sublimely beautiful.

I think you might be a bit of a pleb, OP and I'd wager good money that you're an American, underage (or close to) or both. You fucking cunt.
>>
>>75197559
I agree it's nothing special, but Little by little is one of the best Radiohead songs.
>>
>>75200817
In all of my music listening career I've never ever liked that song. It's like the opposite of Staircase with how bad it is.
>>
>>75197559
REALLY good sex album
>>
>>75201393
Did you fuck a jellyfish?
>>
>>75201405
just fucked someone with good taste actually
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.