[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, this drops next week, I'm unsure what the general opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: wonderfulwonderful.png (65KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
wonderfulwonderful.png
65KB, 220x220px
So, this drops next week, I'm unsure what the general opinion is on /mu/ when it comes the Killers.
I've been following them after 2007, and they released three singles from this album. So far I think 'wonderful wonderful' is their most unique sounding song to date and I quite like it, not sure how the rest of the album will sound. what do you guys think?
>>
bump for interest
>>
bumph
>>
File: burfday.jpg (144KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
burfday.jpg
144KB, 960x1280px
>>
File: gothy.jpg (202KB, 1235x956px)
gothy.jpg
202KB, 1235x956px
>>
That first album is actually one of the worst albums of the 2000s and I'll tell anyone why that's willing to listen.
>>
>>75194882
I don't disagree.
but lay it on me.
>>
>>75194882
sams club was great though
>>
>>75194895
>>75194904
The Killers represented a very contrarian, negative, and ignorant side of the post-9/11 Bush years where a great number of Americans were buying into European anti-Americanism and became self-hating Euroboos as a result. The Killers wore this on their sleeve harder than any other American band from that period, and tried really hard to emulate godawful Britpop music, embodied by the song title "Glamorous Indie Rock & Roll" in which they were identifying as "Indie" in the British sense of that word, applied to bands like Oasis and Franz Ferdinand, as well as covering the song Shadowplay for the film Control.

I'd rather listen to fucking Green Day - American Idiot than that piece of shit. At least they were somewhat in touch with reality.
>>
>>75194940
Well.

I give you points for being creative.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.