[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he hasn't taken the ringopill Life is fucking meaningless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: lol.png (484KB, 408x468px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
484KB, 408x468px
>he hasn't taken the ringopill
Life is fucking meaningless so spread peace and love
>>
File: 5-1499437286-compressed.jpg (135KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
5-1499437286-compressed.jpg
135KB, 620x620px
>>75192565
peace and love

AOTY 2017
>>
>>75192565
..now get away from me, I'm not signing any autographs.
>>
File: lemon.png (115KB, 332x378px) Image search: [Google]
lemon.png
115KB, 332x378px
>he hasn't taken the lennonpill
Life is fucking meaningless so beat your wife
>>
>>75192597
thats the face he makes right after he beats his wife
>>
>>75192597
>>75192617
I've never gotten this meme, he beats her in what? Certainly not music!
>>
>"Life is fucking meaningless so spread peace and love"
Literally the normie credo. Life is meaningless only for the men too afraid to fight and die for anything.
>>
All memes aside, I think we can all agree that Ringo was the best out of the 4
>>
>>75192712
He has a family of four? I guess if you don't count the mother of his kids.
>>
>>75192597
Cynthia was a cunt. She forced him up the aisle, she was constantly whining when he was in the house, when he stayed away she whined as well, when he tried to include her in stuff she whined because she was one of those people who doesn't like taking drugs, then she spent her entire life writing and re-writing whining memoirs about him - even when she was married to another guy, who probably felt awful being cucked by a dead wifebeater. Then towards the end of her life, she changed her name back to "Lennon". Pathetic. And her son Julian got poisoned by her way of thinking, and he's a dead loss now too. Word to the wise, Julian - if your dad only wants you around when his new girlfriend wants to see you, you're there to impress her with his niceness, not because he gives a tin shit about you, you credulous mongoloid. Yoko probably didn't like you because you didn't like her, how subtle do you think you were capable of being at ten years old? You're like your dad if he had had no talent. You should probably open your fucking throat in a public place, you toilet.
>>
File: ringoxit.png (220KB, 493x412px) Image search: [Google]
ringoxit.png
220KB, 493x412px
/ourguy/
>>
>>75192696
t. kekistani neckbeard basement dweller
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.