[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucky that my breasts are small and humble So you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: CNR-yPKW8AA40IF.jpg (24KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CNR-yPKW8AA40IF.jpg
24KB, 600x338px
Lucky that my breasts are small and humble
So you don't confuse them with mountains
>>
>>75186124
I had to search it to verify
>>
File: Stephen Merchant.jpg (22KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Stephen Merchant.jpg
22KB, 615x409px
>>75186124
>>
it's not that far away from her initial hit song that was all about muh hips r so sexy silly boys
shakira was always worthless sex trash
>>
Do these lyrics sound less stilted and awkward in Spanish?
>>
>>75186225
This was earlier than hips don't lie. And the song isn't sexualised
>>
>>75186192
holy fuck he looks akward without the beard
>>
>>75186192
Eyes bulging with imagined riches
>>
>>75186225
All I remember about Shakira is that she would do this weird stomach rolling thing while screaming like Xena: Warrior Princess in all of her videos
>>
>>75186524
>this weird stomach rolling thing
Are you by any chance american?
>>
>>75186567
I'm Japanese. We don't do that here
>>
>>75186192
MAN ALIVE
>>
>>75186596
It's called belly dancing and it's sexy as hell you silly gook. Go back to your cartoons
>>
>>75186225
this was her fit hit ya dingus
>>
>>75186124
Funnily enough, I suddenly thought of these lines and smiled when I woke and got up to go for a piss last night. Hadn't thought of them or her in years. Maybe I'm /mu/-psychic - what a useless power.
>>
>>75186242
About 9% less awkward, really. But it's basically the same.
>>
>>75186124
Just looked it up. Huh these really were the lyrics of that song. I remember singing it when I was like 6 years old. Dope
>>
I really do think that production wise, "Whenever Wherever" is one of the best Latin-rock songs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.