[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys remember when you thought this was the coolest thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1104.jpg (510KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1104.jpg
510KB, 1200x1200px
You guys remember when you thought this was the coolest thing you had ever heard? I miss that feeling.
>>
>>75181025
it's still unique. it's too bad dan and tim are fucking atrocious live
>>
>>75181025
it still is but yes most of the actual feelings are long gone
>>
>tfw you will never get to experience Bloodhail for the first time again
>>
>>75181025
I just thought it was uncomfortable and lame, like when you pull your pants up too quickly after taking a piss and the piss slowly runs down your leg.
>>
I have never listened to this
>>
>>75181124
>you'll never hear WE WIIIIISH WEEEE WERE DEEEEAAAAD for the first time again
>>
DEATHCONSCIOUSNESS is still one of the coolest things, but yeah, i wish it still sounded as fresh to me as it did in 2010 or 2011.
try this shit if you're looking for similar music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEAWqXu-ppQ [Embed]
>>
>>75181025
how's it going in the first grade of high school?
>>
who's going to see them in a week in brooklyn?
>>
been listening to it again recently. it actually is really great, possibly one of the best rock records ever
>>
>>75181124
makes me sad that normies think this the best track.
>>
>>75182396
agreed
its I Don't Love
>>
>bloodhail
>earthmover
>waiting for the black metal records
>holy fucking shit 40k
>i don't love

the album is great, but there's really a bit too much filler in between.
>>
>>75182427
close, but it is earthmover.
>>
when i first heard it I couldnt believe it was taken seriously on the internet. I kept listening but it just kept getting more and more offputting.
>>
>>75182446
if you're implying that eternal worm, the big gloom, hunter and there is no food are bad then you're quite simply wrong

telefony and the future are the weakest parts
>>
>>75182446
>thinking Hunter and Telefony are filler
come on mate
>>
>>75182446
Hunter is amazing imo
>>
>>75182462
some of it is tongue-in-cheek, if that is what you mean. there is a current of humor.
>>
Listening to it now is it as good as you guys make it sound?
>>
>>75181025
this album is so overrated by pseudo sad fags. easy listening alt rock with too much reverb and tracks stretched out longer than they're worth
>>
>>75182446
honestly, the only filler is bloodhail.

only single track that breaks the whole mood of the whole album, and does not fit.
>>
>>75182523
its an incredibly fun rock record with big cathartic moments imo. its sad but in a redemptive way
>>
>>75182546
it's actually really repetitive and not in an interesting way. this album has this description for being very sad and naturally every "depressed" teen will listen to it thinking it's the best album ever when it's really nothing special at all
>>
>>75182584
I actually mistakenly thought this, but now as a fairly happy adult I can confirm that it is really good and quite special. I don't like it because it's "sad" I like it because it's good
>>
>>75181025
No because i'm not a faggot. Emo music ruined actual good rock. Fucking cry baby, go cut your wrists and cry about "muh feelings :(" lmao betas no wonder none of you have girlfriends
>>
>>75181025
>You guys remember when you thought this was the coolest thing you had ever heard?
Yeah, remember when /mu/ discovered this album 3 years after it came out for some reason?
>>
>>75182364
I am. Also seeing pg. 99 that weekend, too.
>>
>>75181025
yea, just shows you how poorly music ages. i also was on board of the death grips hype with exmilitary and now they barely mean anything to me anymore.
>>
>>75182834
>implying it's not "good rock"
>got my gf into have a nice life

loving every laugh :')
>>
>>75182446
normie detected
>>
Their follow-up album to this was horrible and still disappointing. They should have never made it.
>>
>>75181034
They were good when I saw them 2 weeks ago
>>
>>75181124
>tfw you will never get to experience Deep Deep for the first time again
>>
>>75185632
What a terrible opinion haha
>>
>>75181025
still nothing quiet like it
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.