[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I missed the discussion. What are everyone else's thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I missed the discussion. What are everyone else's thoughts on this amazing single?
>>
the embodiment of a 4/10, sadly. And I liked Vulnicura.
>>
>>75178908
Literally this song has most variety than any of her other songs(I realize how general this statement sounds but I mean it 100%.) Vulnicura was an interesting break-up album, but sonically was her least advanturous. This shit will please fans of vulnicura, homogenic, volta, and biophilia, and vespertine, while being more ambitious than anything in those albums. It's one of her best songs.
>>
>>75178891
Makes me want to replay Debut
>>
>>75178891
I liked it, but I think it only works as album filler or b-side. I guess she must have wanted to put the song out as a single because it represents the album the best or something
>>
>>75178891
Sounds like a Vulnicura b-side; not very memorable or interesting. I miss when she reinvented herself every album. This just sounds like Vulnicura 2.0. She needs to take some time away from Arca.
>>
>>75179507
She did warn us this was pretty much going to be Vulnicura part two
>>
>>75178891
>I missed the discussion

That's for the better.
Let me break it down for you:

>Arca feat. Bjork
>it's not Vespertine 2.0??? But /mu/ said it would be!??!
>sounds like Vulnicura 2.0!
>boring
>grimes

/mu/ is a shit place when new music comes out.
I just thought with Bjork it would be different considering how great the Bjork threads usually were before hand.
>>
>>75179507
In all the interviews she said this was a follow up to Vulnicura.

In all the interviews she said it's a response to every feeling on Vulnicura

In the very first lyric, in the fucking album art, her Vulnicura chest wound/womb is glowing.

THIS SHOULD NOT BE A SURPRISE.
Jesus.
>>
>>75179953
Wow easy there not everybody here follows her every step online

ok so that might be a lie
>>
>>75178891
Really good, like a warm blanket.
>>
>>75178891
i like it. the production kind of reminds me of pic related. was OPN involved in this?
>>
Best new music desu
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.