[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im about to listen to every album of theirs in one sitting for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

What should I expect?
>>
Dont do it.
>>
To be bored until Rubber Soul
Also do NOT listen in stereo
Mono for all except Abbey Road
>>
>>75173058
Chronologically? Then have a good time. Make sure you listen to Past Masters 1 & 2 because they contain all of their non-album singles (many of which were their biggest songs).
>>
NUMBER 9
NUMBER 9
NUMBER 9
>>
>>75173077
Oh so Help! isn't worth shit?
>>
>>75173077
Let It Be was made in Stereo only
>>
>>75173108
gtfo, Help! is better than Rubber Soul.
>>
File: naked.jpg (125KB, 721x721px) Image search: [Google]
naked.jpg
125KB, 721x721px
>>75173058
Make sure that you listen to Let It Be Naked instead of Let It Be. It's far superior.
>>
Yellow matter custard, dripping from a dead dog's eye
>>
>>75173140
reading comprehension, buddy
>>
>>75173077

>Mono for all

Why?
>>
>>75173514
Don't listen to him. Their stereo albums are fine as long as you're listening to them on a hi-fi stereo system.

Kids these days like listening to their albums off of their phone speakers or ear buds.
>>
>>75173058
Nigger do this with The Fall instead
>>
>>75173539
Moron if he's listening with studio headphones it still sounds like trash, its not about fidelity
>>
>>75173514
All of the albums pre-abbey road were mixed with input from the beatles themselves, stereo was an afterthought at the time. you get significantly different mixes and extra effects/noises that were left off of stereo mixes.

if you want to hear what the beatles intended stick to mono
>>
>>75173586
You must have some shit headphones.
>>
>>75173647
???

No matter what headphones you have HARD-PANNED instruments sound like absolute dogshit
>>
>>75173619
>extra effects/noises that were left off of stereo mixes

Examples? I've listened to their mono and stereo albums back to back (on an actual stereo) and have always found that the stereo albums sound slightly better.
>>
>>75173694
there's enough significant differences that even if you prefer stereo, the mono versions should be heard at least once (i prefer the mono even though I grew up with stereo)

http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/the-beatles-mono-vs-stereo-mixes-differences-complete.633325/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.