[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was a close associate of Burial's up until about 4 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: front.jpg (70KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
70KB, 700x704px
I was a close associate of Burial's up until about 4 years ago. Ask me anything.
>>
>>75157484
is he straight?
>>
>>75157484
why is he so reclusive?
>>
>>75157488
Yep
>>
What's his favorite snack?
>>
>>75157503
He just doesn't want publicity. He's a bit of a low key lad. He likes to just make tunes and be left alone, really.

>>75157511
Toblerone
>>
why did he sample a tranny acceptance speech
>>
>>75157521
was he upset when they made toblerones smaller
>>
>>75157521
then how does he make money? inb4 he works at a chippy or something :/
>>
>>75157526
The whole sample came about because he wanted to make a tune with somewhat of a positive message instead of just sounding dark all the way through. No, he's not gay or trans.

>>75157541
Weren't we all?
>>
>>75157549
He does freelance graphic design to earn extra pounds here and there.
>>
>>75157484
how does he feel about the cult following that untrue has garnered?
>>
>>75157573
At first he thought it was a bit mental that so many people really enjoyed his tunes that much. Will used to just make tunes for fun to play for his mates. But now he just accepts it and enjoys the fan response from everyone who is still listening to him.
>>
how does he feel about the plebs pretending untrue is anything more than a 7/10?
>>
>>75157572
i have no reason to believe this but i want to believe it so bad
>>
>>75157600
He doesn't really care if people like it or hate it. To him, it's just music he likes to make. IMO I think it's about a 7.5/10.
>>
File: Burial-1495198374.jpg (508KB, 703x504px) Image search: [Google]
Burial-1495198374.jpg
508KB, 703x504px
Burial here.
Stop sharing secrets about me you faggot, just because you worked for me doesn't mean that you have the right to tell people shit about me, namsayin'.
>>
is burial garage or dubstep and what is dubstep
>>
>>75157657
He calls it music. Labels are for bellends
>>
What are some of his main influences? artists he really likes or that inspired him? what about his fav albums?
>>
>>75157484
I get the feeling that he might drink socially and maybe smoke a bit of weed, but that other than that he'd be pretty straight laced, would I be right or wrong?
>>
>>75157670
call him a retard for me
>>
>>75157651
was he high when he took this pic?

and i think i saw him in elephant and castle once if it wasnt just drunken wishful thinking lol
>>
Why aren't you close associates anymore
>>
Post some unreleased pics of Will for proof, ya goon
>>
>>75157691
Early garage, practically every artist on the Metalheadz label, Spaceape (rip). He doesn't really have that many other favorite artists or albums.

>>75157693
He drinks socially and smokes a spliff from time to time.
>>
>>75157731
Lost touch, mainly. Like everyone knows, he's a bit of a recluse, so it was hard to really keep in touch with him after a bit.
>>
>>75157736
secondin this
>>
Whats his methodology to making tunes like Archangel and River Dealer?

I wanna make shit in that same style but I dont live in a depressing place like him.
>>
>>75157737
sorry if I'm being a bother but who is Spaceage? just out of curiosity I've never heard of them.
>>
>>75157484
When did he start producing music?
>>
>>75157791
Really it's all about finding the right samples, for him. He focuses mainly on his drums, but doesn't really use traditional drum samples. Just shit he happens to find from different kits. Also, lots of acapellas. Chop em up in any way you can and make em sound really weird and ghosty.

>>75157794
Spaceape was a spoken word poet him and Kode9 used to work with often. He died a couple years back from cancer.
>>
>>75157791
londons not depressing u fucking cunt
>>
>>75157861
London is pretty fucking depressing mate lmao
>>
>>75157861

Think he means metaphorically
>>
>>75157861
t.someone who does not live in London
>>
>>75157883
>>75157889
what's depressing about London?
inb4 some pol tier answer like "arabs taking over"
>>
>>75157914
pushovers /letting/ the arabs take over
limeys are more insufferable than the foreign horde desu senpai
>>
Has he ever met/contacted Richard at all, and if so, how did that go?
>>
>>75157962
As far as I can remember, no.
>>
>>75157914

It's like a basin of wealth, all the wealth that ends up being made on the outskirts just drains into the centre boroughs and the rest just get poorer and poorer while their houses are slowly gentrified
>>
>>75157883
no it isnt u dumb cunt. just because ur depressed doesnt mean the city its self is depressing.
>>
>>75157700
is he from edinburgh?
>>
>>75157997
.....wtf anon
>>
>>75158049
no. south london.
>>
Why is everything by him after Rival Dealer absolute shit?
>>
>>75158056
He did ask
>>
He is buddies with Thom, they've obviously collaborated few times on a smaller scale, but were there any talks of Will being featured on a Radiohead single, or at least take part in an album as a contributor?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.