[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/mu/ is sucking this raplette's cock >check him out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

>/mu/ is sucking this raplette's cock
>check him out
>generic mumble rap with edgy teen lyrics
Why is he popular again? Like, actually why?
>>
You just answered your question dumbass
>edgy teen lyrics
He's also into anime, weebs love that shit.
>>
>>75151850
not to mention minecraft
>>
>>75151850
Is he one of those rappers whose audience isn't cool at all?
>>
>>75151835
Listen to 17, especially the song Jocelyn Flores. X is a lot better than you might expect.
>>
/mu/ doesn't actually like XXXTentacion. He's just a meme.
>>
>>75151835
>music used in a meme
>spent time in jail
>causes drama with other SoundCloud rappers
>contributes to the racial divide in America by having a white kid lynched in a music video
>wears chokers to be edgy
>Grade A degenerate
Gee, I wonder why sheep are into him.
>>
>>75151835
>/mu/ is sucking this raplette's cock
>check him out
>raps edgy shit over legendary dubstep tune with overly distorted bass
...okay
>>
>>75151910
>contributes to the racial divide in America by having a white kid lynched in a music video
lol
>>
>>75151910
>causes drama with other SoundCloud rappers
Holy shit I thought this rapper drama shit ended with 2pac's death.
>>
>>75151863
pretty much
>>
>>75151877
The album is rubbish. It received a 2/10 from Anthony Fantano...
>>
Well he came from SoundCloud after all kek
>>
>>75151945
>citing a fantano score
>>
>>75151835
Because he's """hard"""
>Then, XXXTentacion head-butted her, punched her, stomped on her, and put her in the bathtub, where he continued hitting and kicking her. “He also wanted to cut out my tongue because I was singing the song,” she said. She tried to run away down the street. He tackled her, causing her head to hit the pavement. She suffered black eyes, a lump on the back of her head, scratch marks, and bruises, including a large bruise on her ankle where he stomped her.

>Also while living in Orlando, he hit her with white plastic clothes hangers. “He broke a good 30 hangers on my legs,” she said. Around this time, he tried cutting her hair, and he held her head under running water in the bathtub.
>>
>>75151945
Hey, it's still better than Lil Peep (not like that's saying much).
>>
>>75151835
Publicists spamming memes isn't popularity.
>>
>>75151945
>caring about what that pleb thinks
>>
idk i had to confront some bias today

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23jPv5ssWrk

really liked this song before i knew x existed

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeJx67ZdcYo

he is the sample lmao

although it adds to his depression cliche
>>
>>75151945
All X haters are Fantano drones either directly or indirectly.
>>
>implying /mu/ has decent taste
>>
>>75151945
this is some high tier reverse-bait. i'll be sure to use this, nice
>>
>>75151835
it's hilarious how everyone makes fun of edginess on 4chan but this faggot has a presence
>>
File: IMG_2044.jpg (203KB, 750x924px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2044.jpg
203KB, 750x924px
he's a big guy
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.