[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does anyone listen to the Beach Boys when they know Dennis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: lololol.png (789KB, 502x589px) Image search: [Google]
lololol.png
789KB, 502x589px
How does anyone listen to the Beach Boys when they know Dennis Wilson contributed to the Manson murders?
>>
>>75148224
>Dennis Wilson contributed to the Manson murders?
How so?
>>
I'd sacrifice half the human population for a 100% complete version of Smile
>>
>>75148238
He sheltered the Manson family for a while and Charles Manson learned of the house he would eventually murder Sharon Tate and others at through Dennis Wilson
>>
>>75148258
So? John Lennon beats women and we still listen to his music
>>
>>75148258
So?

Dennis didn't do anything. If Charles Manson wanted to murder someone, he would have regardless of whose house he was staying at
>>
>>75148224
Same way I listen to most rap.
Just care about the music.
>>
>>75148284
If he hadn't sheltered Manson for some time he may not have been so well domiciled in LA and moved on to somewhere else
>>
>>75148258
lmao you might as well blame every single person charles manson ever interacted with if you're going to use that logic
>>
>>75148309
I would only blame people who financially supported Manson and connected him to others in the industry
>>
>>75148322
t. Mike Love
>>
>>75148293
>and moved on to somewhere else
And killed someone else.
>>
>>75148330
If the Manson murders were not in Los Angeles they wouldn't have been nearly as significant of a pop culture event
>>
>>75148224
I think OP is the butthurt idiot in the xxxtentacion thread
>>
>>75148322
Dennis was just being nice, as usual. Dennis was the best. Not as gifted as Brian, nor as stable as Carl. But he was kind, and real. Plus he could still kill a tune. It was not his fault at all, and he felt terrible for helping Manson after he realized what kind of person he truly was.
>>
>>75148354
this. OPs really reaching here. there's no one to blame but the killers themselves
>>
>>75148343
OK then by your logic you should be blaming all of Los Angeles as contributing to the Tate murders
>>
>>75148380
No, because "all of Los Angeles" did not shelter and financially support Manson as Wilson did. Jesus Christ you are so stupid, are you American or something?
>>
>>75148398
Nice projecting, faggot
>>
>>75148398
did he shelter them after the murders?
>>
>>75148427
No but again that's not relevant. If Manson was not plugged into the recording industry in LA by Wilson, he wouldn't have been able to support the Family nor would he have likely stayed in LA. He may have returned to Haight-Ashbury where his violent message of racial war wouldn't have been accepted.
>>
>>75148446
It is relevant tho.
>>
>>75148398
>No, because "all of Los Angeles" did not shelter and financially support Manson
You mean the social construct of Los Angeles and a cultivating factor in structuring Charles Manson's belief systems? It complete is it's fault.

Read Jung you pleb
>>75148446
>If Manson was not plugged into the recording industry in LA by Wilson, he wouldn't have been able to support the Family
He didn't make any significant money in the industry. He ran a hippy commune, who lived outside of that. Are you retarded or just read a paragraph on it on wikipedia?
>>
>>75148460
After the murders they hid out at a ranch owned by someone who allowed the family to stay there because of their music connections, so yes Wilson did contribute to that

>The latter was owned by an elderly local woman to whom Manson presented himself and a male Family member as musicians in need of a place congenial to their work. When the woman agreed to let them stay if they'd fix things up, Manson honored her with one of the Beach Boys' gold records,[17] several of which he had been given by Dennis Wilson.[18]
>>
>>75148446
how the fuck is it not relevant? at the very worst you could say about Dennis is that he's a bad judge of character. that's it. you're reaching really hard right now.
>>
>>75148493
But he didn't,
>>
Leaving this thread, retarded Amerifats who think Pet Sounds is a good album can't handle that Dennis Wilson contributed to the Manson murders
>>
>>75148518
More like you losing an argument, bitch boy
>>
>>75148518
>dat damage control

What's bad about Pet Sounds?
>>
>>75148530
No, you clearly have no understanding of the legal phrasing for aiding and abetting. If I shelter criminals at my house, I am aiding and abetting them. Wilson sheltered criminals even after the stabbing of the black drug dealer in West Hollywood
>>
>>75148518
>i'm not owned! i'm not owned!
lmao by bitch
>>
>>75148544
Not true BTW
>>
By OP's logic the Grateful Dead contributed to the death at the Altamont Free Concert by recommending the Hell's Angels to the Rolling Stones
>>
>>75148544
then why wasn't he tried in court?
>>
>>75148544
>If I *knowingly* I shelter criminals at my house
FTFY

I thought you were leaving?
>>
>>75148564
because the Beach Boys had clout with the LAPD in their attempt to take down Black America by smuggling dope from China into south los angeles and the heroin epidemic, look up The Golden Fang and the Black Guerilla Family
>>
>>75148560
Actually, The Beatles should be held accountable for the death at Altemont, by OPs logic.
>>
>>75148584
Conspiracy fag spottet
>>
>>75148584
damn, mate. you have to come up with conspiracies to make your stupid point? lmao
>>
>>75148596
No he just gave the plot to Inherent Vice. There's a dope smuggling ring involving a surf rock band in the book that bears superficial resemblance to the Beach Boys, the BGF and Golden Fang are both plot points
>>
File: 6654-098765.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
6654-098765.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>
>>75148608
t. OP
>>
>>75148608
It's fiction tho
>>
>>75148628
Helter Skelter isn't a song about an impending racial war apocalypse, doesn't mean crazies aren't going to read into it too much
>>
>>75148639
No shit, but what you're saying is completely retarded. Probably stemming from your hatred of Pet Sounds
>>
>>75148224
You mean The beatles contributed to their murder.
>>
>>75148661
what the fuck are you talking about? Pet Sounds is my favorite album, i'm not OP you nonce
>>
You do realise Manson also threatened Dennis and his family so Dennis beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>75148292
>listening to rap
>caring about music
shiggy diggy doo
>>
>>75148224
I have such a boner for Leslie Van Houten, she aged like a fine wine. She's good friends with John Waters. She's soft spoken, elegant, smaht, just got taken advantage of. I want to be reincarnated as Manson so I can give her the love and respect she deserved. Here's to you, Leslie!
>>
>>75149208
That's why Dennis Wilson supported him, Stockholm syndrome
>>
>>75150180
Not true
>>
>>75150285
ummmmm sweetie I'm pretty sure this thread established that Dennis Wilson is responsible for the Manson murders
>>
Is Pop's next bait thread going to be the same post except with Paul McCartney instead of Dennis Wilson.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.