/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh east coast >muh West coast >there are people on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Download.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>muh east coast
>muh West coast
>there are people on this board right now who don't realize the South is by far the best region when it comes to rap
>>
>there are people on this board right now
>>
>>75144579

unironically good post.
>>
>3 6 Mafia
>Outkast
>Scarface
you're on to something, anon.
>>
rec's for southern rap?
>>
>>75144630
UGK FOR LIFE BABY
>>
>>75144630
see
>>75144612
>>
>>75144630
Cunninlynguists
Geto Boys
Outkast
UGK
Goodie Mob
Big KRIT
K-Rino
Travis Scott (this one is debatable)
>>
>>75144612
>>75144658
Any good songs of outkast?
And yeah I love Mystic stylez.
>>
>>75144744
I might be in the minority of hardcore Outkast fans but I always like Stankonia and the albums after that more than their early stuff
>>
>>75144658

>puts travis scott in a southern list yet no thugga anywhere to be seen

hmmmmm
>>
>>75144806
not a huge fan of him but Young Thug has some of the most loyal fans in the world
>>
>>75144815

one of his biggest fans is the guy in OPs post.

thug is a savant when it comes to melody. in his musical half he is a legitimate genius. not even a ruse. he literally is.
>>
>>75144839
any mixtape recs? I listened to Black Portland awhile ago and I can't remember much of it
>>
File: ye.png (216KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
ye.png
216KB, 500x350px
>Not northern rap
>>
>>75144868

try 'Rich Gang: Tha Tour Pt. 1'.

it's one of his older ones but he's only gotten better over the years. try this track from it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rdKiyrgJwI

i'm not even getting close to doing him justice but w/e. what he's doing melodically is really interesting. especially as he's continued to grow over the years.
>>
OP why did you make this thread? I don't even think you believe in this bullshit.
>>
>>75144579
>east coast
>west coast
>south coast
where's the north coast?
>>
>>75144917

he's another softer track that he put out this year that's underrated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNythTMLeAE

and another one he featured on for drake recently that has a top tier verse from him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RtbGnpDa7E

actually that second track is the best place to start, if you don't like that 'sacrifices' verse skip him altogether.
>>
>>75144658
killer mike
Bun B

>>75144943
>canadian rap artists
Shad K
Classified
>>
>>75144917
I'll check it out. I thought "With That" was such a sick track, but never checked out his other stuff for whatever reason
>>
>>75144940
literally one good album, m8.
>>
>>75144579
East > South > West
>>
>>75144774
You are, aquemini and ATLiens are goat
>>
>>75144774
>hardcore Outkast fan
>"Stankonia, Speakerboxx, Idlewild better than Aquemini, ATLiens, Southernplayalistic[...]"

What led you to this opinion? It's the exact opposite of mine, I'm curious.
>>
>>75145064
I honestly think its just because I grew up listening to Stankonia and Speakerboxx. They were the first albums that I became obsessed with regardless of genre And I will admit their earlier albums are much better than Idlewild
>>
>>75145101
Hmm, I think Speakerboxx and Stankonia are their most refined albums when considering production and style, together they have the most Outkast singles. I love ATLiens and Aquemini for the opposite reasons, the rawness/freshness of Andre's and Big Boi's unity on the albums is the most genuine bond in rap music. Also, gotta give into nostalgia a bit.
>>
it took DJ Screw to make west coast rap even worth listening to
3rd coast best coast
>>
>>75145174
I should probably give their older stuff another listen. I got around to Southernplayalistic again about a month or 2 ago and it didn't really do anything for me :/
>>
>>75145234
Southernplayalisticadillac is underwhelming, I acredit that to being their debut.
>>
>>75144943
midwest like chicago & detroit
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.