[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so Max Landis of Chronicle fame wrote this 150-page disserta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

so Max Landis of Chronicle fame wrote this 150-page dissertation theory on Carly Rae Jepsen singing about the same thing on every single song of hers. I no longer feel as autistic as I thought I was.

https://youtu.be/jCFh0lJ-WAg

https://www.reddit.com/r/LetsTalkMusic/comments/6zwegf/hi_im_max_landis_and_i_wrote_a_150_page_essay_on/
>>
I never cared about her music but I have this strange urge to lick her armpits now.
>>
>>75143529
Holy fuck
>>
>>75143529
>Reddit is praising this
I know it's an echo chamber, but just lmao.
>>
His father is a child murderer
>>
He should stop being quirky and go back to writing shitty quirky movies.
>>
>>75143721
lmao please let this be true
>>
File: Sheeta Levistone.gif (405KB, 450x243px) Image search: [Google]
Sheeta Levistone.gif
405KB, 450x243px
>>75143529
I love her.
>>
>>75143762
I love her armpits
>>
>>75143760
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Landis#Twilight_Zone_deaths
>>
>>75143529
>Carly Rae Jepsen singing about the same thing on every single song of hers

Wasn't that obvious though?
It's literally I KNOW I'M NOT YOURTYPE BUT I LOVE YOU OMG IT HURTS
>>
>>75143779
jesus christ does everyone in hollywood have a forgotten manslaughter charge?
>>
>150 pages just to say "Carly only writes about one thing"
>an entire website made just to host it
>the trailer
>the constant "haha look how crazy I am over analyzing this one hit wonder's discography" asides
>"The question confused the hell out of me. It was like someone had asked Michelangelo
if he’d painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel because he wanted to “date God.'"
>saying the above while shitting on her abilities as a songwriter for 150 pages

This goes beyond "extra" and into "get a restraining order before he mails you a bomb, Carly".
>>
Has she acknowledged this?
>>
>>75143529
Max is pretty reddit, but I enjoy a good majority of his stuff
>>
>>75143529
Max Landis is a complete idiot. It's weird that he's managed to make a couple of decent things despite his being so fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1500863556648.jpg (22KB, 260x280px) Image search: [Google]
1500863556648.jpg
22KB, 260x280px
>“Max, you love pop YOU WILL LOVE THIS YAAAASSSS!”
>>
>the Jepsen Pattern

holy hell what am I in for here
>>
File: vic morrow death.png (352KB, 858x539px) Image search: [Google]
vic morrow death.png
352KB, 858x539px
Stop viral marketing your stupid shit on here max i will make a helicopter crash into you
>>
>>75143529
Max can get pretty autistic about things, but it's pretty enter to see him get that way though. I would think you guys would appreciate this kind of in-depth autism since it's also one of this site's signatures in terms how dedicated some posters here are to the dumbest shit.
>>
somebody post the "Lax Mandis" script
>>
>>75143529
She comes off as a bit of a maneater.
>>
>>75145243
I thought most of faces of death was fake
>>
File: rlmlandis.jpg (244KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rlmlandis.jpg
244KB, 1920x1080px
>>75145255
Max. youre the fucking embodiment of cringe. TV knows it, mu knows it. The guys from red letter media know it. The only reason you are semi well known is because you jew dad (who should be in prison by the way) can hook you up in hollywood. If you didnt have that nepotism you would be some fucking nobody shitposting on 4chan at 7 in the morning on a Thursday
>>
>>75145255
It's a parody of that kind of autism done up for his personal brand. Look at the professionally-done photograph Landis has in the background.
>>
this dude must be gay asf
>>
has he never heard music before
>>
She has some lovely armpits
>>
File: Carly-Rae-Jepsen-002.jpg (75KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Carly-Rae-Jepsen-002.jpg
75KB, 667x1000px
I'd like to taste her Canadian Bacon, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>75145294
I liked Chronicle and Wrestling Isn't Wrestling though. Sounds like you're jealous
>>
>>75145294
you are some fucking nobody shitposting on 4chan at 7 in the morning on a thursday though so don't get too uppity
>>
>>75145756
>socks and sandals
who let this happen
>>
>>75145001
It's more like he is just attention whoring. He loves people talking about him.
>>
pop stars pretty much always sing about the same thing, how is this news at all?
>>
File: emotion.jpg (217KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
emotion.jpg
217KB, 1200x1200px
Here's my 2-paragraph dissertation theory on CRJ's Emotion/B-Sides that sums it up more succinctly:

Lyrically, Emotion can basically be summarized almost literally as, "I want to have sex with you / let's have sex / I wish you stayed so we could have sex / I'm not here to not have sex / remember when we had sex?", which is disappointing because otherwise, it's not your typical vapid pop album. It deserved a little lyrical variety or, at the very least, some more subtlety and creativity. Also, the album art coloring is a bit dull. 9/10 if not for these two conspicuous flaws; 8.5/10 with them.

Unfortunately and almost laughably, B Sides continues this tired lyrical formula, mercilessly driving it even further into the ground, proving once and for all that whomever(s) wrote the lyrics truly had one hell of a dedicated one-track, un-nuanced, uninspired mind. But whereas Emotion makes up for it by actually making you feel good emotions because it's such a well made pop album in nearly all aspects, the only emotion B Sides evokes is, "when will this mediocre snoozefest finally end". 5.5/10.
>>
>>75146943
is this pasta? i've seen it before
>>
Just go back to RLM so they can discuss the new Neil Breen movie, Max
>>
>>75146635

>I am attracted to you
>I am sad because we broke up
>FEELIN' GOOD ON A WEEKEND! YEAH! I WANNA DANCE!

that's about it.
>>
>>75145294
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT HAIR AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>75145255
we still have limits
>>
i miss fan4stic shitposting on /tv/
>>
File: 16.jpg (197KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
197KB, 1200x750px
omg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Landis#Twilight_Zone_deaths

what the fuck were they thinking. they were trying to recreate the vietnam war in a studio and 3 people fucking died.

john landis lives to have a cringey talentless faggot of a son.
>>
i would write a 150 page dissertation about her bumhole
>>
>>75149516
do it
>>
>>75149516
Do it I promise I will spread it around.
>>
>>75149475
>muh sins of the father
fuck off
>>
File: COEudKoUYAAnhK2.jpg (79KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
COEudKoUYAAnhK2.jpg
79KB, 600x598px
>>75143529
>imagine of Beyonce only sang about being bootylicious
But that's what she does

It's like making a statement like
>imagine if 90% of all rap songs made after the year 2000 was about money, hoes and cars
Well it's fucking true
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.