[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think this is one of the best rock albums of the last 15 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: art_vivalavida.jpg (124KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
art_vivalavida.jpg
124KB, 600x600px
I think this is one of the best rock albums of the last 15 years and will defend that claim until my grave
>>
No one cares it's just that makes you look really gay. Take it as you wish.
>>
>>75139831
You're gay
>>
Its good for a coldplay album but coldplay are shitty soft rock and part of the reason rock is dead now.
>>
>>75139810
Isn't this tranny music?
>>
>>75139873
Are you seriously spamming this into multiple threads?
>>
>>75139898
I found it amusing
>>
>>75139810
It has a few moments, but Parachutes, AROBTTH and X&Y are all better albums. Nice try though OP, at least you caught the band before they became total shite.
>>
>>75139921
I grew up with the band don't condescend to me.
The only record you listed that competes with Viva is Parachutes and in that case they are too different to really compare. Parachutes and Viva is 1A and 1B. You actually think X&Y is better than Viva? I highly suggest you listen to them one after the other. Very few albums have the songwriting and sonic variety from track to track as Viva has. All the songs fit into the theme of the albums. It's a lovely experience. And my god that finale in Death and All His Friend. Gutwrenching, personal 10/10.
>>
I'll always have a soft spot for this album, it came preloaded in one of my cellphones which was one of the best phones I've ever had and reminds me of good times when I started discovering to more music, still enjoy listening to some of its songs from time to time.
>>
>>75139972
I'll condescend all over you, your mom and your underaged sister while your dad watches.
>>
File: 71853.png (211KB, 355x542px) Image search: [Google]
71853.png
211KB, 355x542px
>>75139993
Damn your phone in 2008 came with an album? That's dope. This was the piece of shit I was using. I remember being so proud of it. The stuff today is a little better.
>>
>>75140020
the nokia 5530 xpressmusic, dopest phone I've ever had
>>
>>75140106
Oh damn you were already on that touchscreen shit. 15 year old me would be very jealous. Doing a text message with the button keypad was impossible
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.