[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New roommate. I came back from dinner hoping to have a good night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 20113_full.jpg (54KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
20113_full.jpg
54KB, 300x200px
New roommate. I came back from dinner hoping to have a good night in with some music. This dude is playing animu fighting games on his playstation while blasting obnoxious normie hip hop "trap" music. You guys have any horror stories about roommates playing music?
>>
First off, you sound like a pretentious ass

I have had to sit through a whole day of my old roommate blasting Jack Johnson tho
>>
Back in middle and high school kids use to choose what we got to listen to in gym as long as it was appropriate, nothing but 2000s era mainstream hip hop or generic pop. Near the end of high school this didn't change, "Normie hip hop "trap" music" was a fresh of clean air in gym class.

Every once and awhile a kid would put on emo pop and that was the best, mainly for nostagia.

Also one time I put on Beethoven and the teacher hated it so much they turned it off and it was back to shit rap
>>
He actually turned off the music. He's playing vidya pretty damn loud but now I'm simultaneously listening to the latest Neck Deep record.
>>
File: 5248-7370-12222.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
5248-7370-12222.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
Talk to him instead of posting passive-aggressive comments about him on a music board for teenagers, you nu-male pussy faggot.
>>
>>75135236
>Neck Deep
Holy shit
>>
>>75135096
Why not ask if you can play too, instead of being a recluse.
>>
>>75135386
I don't like vidya
>>
>>75135472
You're still a sperg tho. It's what, around weed 4 for you. I bet you havent made a single friend have you
>>
>>75135496
Week 2. No, but no one ever talks to me anywhere I go and I wasn't expecting that to change this year.
>>
>>75135142
>Jack Johnson not great
Excuse you?
>>
>>75135096
I haven't seen my roommate in like three weeks. I don't think (s)he is very healthy mentally
>>
>>75135096
Sounds like a good time homie
>>
>>75135142
me too but it was jj johnson instead
>>
Not my roommate but still

>staying at fuck buddy's place for a week
>every single day roommate and her boyfriend blast the entirety of Hamilton and sing along
>spreads to friend as well
>start walking around with headphones because Hamilton is playing 24/7 at this point

This was 5 months ago and I still have parts of it stuck in my head.
>>
>>75135663
this. I hate any of that meme trap shit but maybe you guys could chill and maybe show hims some other stuff and have [spoiler] FUN [spoiler]
>>
get a good pair of headphones. learn to just listen.
then it doesn't matter what playing in the background
>>
>>75135823
>hamilton stuck in your head
>a bad thing
c'mon man those rhymes are fire
although i can see the annoyance. any album played on a loop gets irritating
>>
My roommates don't even own speakers.

Meanwhile I've got a huge stereo, system, record player, a guitar and a couple amps. I make sure to play loud enough for them to hear since I know they wish they had my gear.
>>
File: damn you.jpg (44KB, 750x521px) Image search: [Google]
damn you.jpg
44KB, 750x521px
>>75135531
>but no one ever talks to me anywhere I go and I wasn't expecting that to change this year
this. sorry OP, I know how you feel. All 3 of my roommates know eachother from high school and 2 of them are in frats if that should tell you anything. Sometimes I'll just leave on a Friday night and skate around campus to avoid the awkwardness of being in my room while they get hammered with their friends in the living room.
>>
>>75135096
Just this past summer semester, stayed with a relatively new friend of mine. Had no idea about his taste in music. The dude would play the cringiest normie core edm and pop shit and stupid fucking club and dance songs. I tried to get him to listen to something better, but being a normie he couldn't "get" it and brushed it off as being boring. Why do people like this exist?
>>
My roommate rn is an obese aspie who uses my speaker to blast EDM and Marina. He also watches Disney channel until about 1:00 am every fucking night.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.