[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it What type of person do I have to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: folder.jpg (286KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
286KB, 500x500px
I don't get it

What type of person do I have to be to enjoy this album?
>>
>>75126500
The kind of person that studies art history at university and think's they're cultured because they ate Caribbean food once.
Good album though.
>>
>>75126518
My working class family enjoy this album
>>
you need to be a 20 yr old virgin that is failing uni for the second time after realizing that his crippling autism is never going to get solved by smoking weeds or other drugs, thus he will come to the realization tha hes going to live alone forever and must accept it, but now has to make up a way to live but has lost all motivation to study or work and just wants to be in his house to sleep and play competitive videogames that give him the only strong enough emotions that make him feel alive, even when he knows its a complete waste of time

bonus if you are a sexual deviant that society doesnt support (aka not a faggot)
>>
Someone that likes punk and new wave. Especially Talking Heads.
>>
>>75126644
lmao
>>
>>75126644
this is literally me except i don't play videogames
>>
>>75126644
kill yourself

you are not intelligent and nothing about your experience is unique or special
>>
A funny person
>>
>>75126500
A GOVERNMENT MAN
>>
>>75126500
someone light hearted who can enjoy a little fun
>>
>>75126500
my dad
>>
A self-aware tumblr visitor
>>
>>75126943
It would ruin my parents' lives and hurt my family and friends.

There's no easy way out.
>>
>>75126644
this looks like the future im headed to
>>
The first half feels like a stimulant addled rush for me. The fast tempos, adrian belews erratic solos, the polyrhythmic percussion, and then the constant shouting that seems out of nowhere at times.

Coming from the angle of being a spazoid who cant sit still but is still a pseudo intellectual is proabably bout right.

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE HANDS.
>>
>>75128848
You are already ruining the lives of your friends and families by being such a massive loser.

Your ancestors didn't struggle and bleed so their descendants could sit around on 4chan all day, jacking off to anime girls and crying because life is hard.
>>
>>75126500
you gotta be a tumbler, a government man
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.