[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Albums similar to pic related? IMO the best MGMT album... probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: mgmt-congratulations-front.jpg (339KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
mgmt-congratulations-front.jpg
339KB, 1500x1500px
Albums similar to pic related?

IMO the best MGMT album... probably the only decent album they'll ever make.
>>
Their s/t was so garbage it makes me sick
>>
Great album
>>
>>75119646
Especially after two good albums
>>
>>75119633
Love this. Its been inching past Oracular the more I listen to it. The first 3 tracks are such a good start to the album.

I'm not sure how many people on here listen to the Song Exploder podcast but there's a great episode on Time to Pretend. They break the whole song down and compare it to the early version while telling the history of it. Pretty good.
>>
>>75119633
i just get the oracular spectacular, i'm hearing it right now. really is so great?
Of Moons, Birds & Monsters it's my favorite song at the moment
>>
>>75119766
Love Yoshimi. Got anything else?
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
I wouldn't say it's too similar, but anything by of Montreal is a good place to look for similar music. Kevin Barnes and Andrew Vanwyngarden worked together on some stuff.
>>
>>75119646
It had its moments. I Love You Too, Death was great imo.
>>
>>75120448
Anons shit on Oracular but its just amazingly catchy and i know its edgy but as an introduction to mgmt ( i used to listen to it a lot a as pre-adolescent) is perfect
>>
>>75121810
Gorkys Zygotic Mynci - How I long To Feel That Summer In My Heart
>>
>>75119633
Probably the most under rated album of the decade. When this came out it pissed a lot of people off it wasn't OC. I know a lot of people who got into psych rock cuz of this album myself included. I also find it interesting that the album was produced by Sonic Boom.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.