[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are the same people that insult your bands and taste on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: gray wolfman.jpg (69KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
gray wolfman.jpg
69KB, 960x960px
These are the same people that insult your bands and taste on the internet and try to make themselves look 2deep4u/patrician/"elite"/whatever.
>>
>>75110541
I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt
>>
>>75110554
If you look like that IRL, kill yourself before I have to do it for you
>>
>>75110566
I'm sorry for you too ;]
>>
>>75110566

Don't, being an incel must be pure suffering for him. If you really want to hurt him, prolong his agony by letting him live
>>
>>75110586
Kek thats why you should just ignore trolls. The only pleasure they get is from reactions
>>
>>75110586
>implying I want sex from brain dead sluts like your mother
>>
>>75110610
FUCk
>>
>>75110610
>implying you could get sex from anyone, even brain dead sluts
>implying your post doesn't scream fox and grapes butthurt
>>
>>75110627
If you were born a bastard by a slut, your opinions are irrelevant as your existence.
>>
>>75110635

I would say if you look like this >>75110541 then your opinions are as irrelevant as your existence, which is an evolutionary dead-end and a drain on taxpayers. On the other hand my existence is very relevant to the females I've fucked and my current gf :)
>>
>>75110710
>overcompensation
>n-no u!
Looks like I touched a nerve.
>>
>>75110723

Too bad you've never touched anything with an XX genotype in your entire life.
>>
>>75110771
Too bad your mother can't stop touching every XY she sees.
>>
>>75110784
>looking like this >>75110541
>plausibility that you're a virgin: 100%

>you don't know my mother
>plausibility of any 'ur mum xD' shit you say about her: 0

now go back to enjoying your hand
>>
>>75110820
Tell me more about your mother, I'm not sure I believe she isn't a slut.
>>
>>75110833

She's an abusive bitch and she would probably kill you
>>
>>75110850
Maybe after she was done slutting out on me lol
>>
>>75110859

I don't think anyone in this lifetime will ever slut out on you if you look like that >>75110541
>>
imagine being this mad over your shit taste.
lmao
>>
Enjoy your bans faggots, this isn't /b/
>>
>>75110904
Don't underestimate how much of a slut your mom is.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.