[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Musicians that need to retire, I'll start >can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Musicians that need to retire, I'll start

>can't keep time, even with the band playing at a 3rd of their usual speed
>mumbles the words
>in and out of tune every few syllables
>can't dance anymore either
>>
If Debbie Harry wasn't hot they wouldn't have a legacy.
>>
If MC|HG had been Jay Z's last album he would've left as a great. Now he had to drop the most irrelevant rap record of the year which nobody cares about anymore about two months after its release.
>>
IMO, no artist should go on releasing new stuff after a couple decades.
>>
>>75109305
Isnt she like in her early 70s?
Let her enjoy her last days doing what she likes, even thou she should do what Ozzy and Dolly Parton did, and just have prerecorded backup vocals for the hard parts. But she's too stubborn and "punk" to do it

>>75109321
pls, up to Autoamerican their output was 10/10 and they killed it live. The fact that she was hot helped them get huge but they where well respected and known in the underground, you know, like Patti Smith/The Cramps famous
>>
>>75109321
Blondie and Parallel Lines are both fantastic and classic albums
>>
>>75110131
But they dont have the GOAT Blondie song
https://youtu.be/j-ACKlmSOgo
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.