[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: Historic /mu/ hype levels for releases I'd argue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0493.jpg (17KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0493.jpg
17KB, 220x220px
>ITT: Historic /mu/ hype levels for releases
I'd argue pic related or NLDW were the most hype DG drops due to the circumstances.
>>
File: IMG_0494.jpg (577KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0494.jpg
577KB, 1500x1500px
>Oldfags will remember
>>
>>75106690
Yea and MBDTF. Unfortunately NLDW is the only one thats stood the test of time.
I guess ADBA was fairly exciting for /mu/. As was TKOL.
>>
>>75106701
>tfw MPP leaked on my first day on /mu/
>Listened to MPP and ITOATS back to back
needless to say my life changed forever that day.
>>
File: IMG_0495.jpg (233KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0495.jpg
233KB, 1200x1200px
;-; Sad Hype
>>
i can't to see the shitstorm that ensues on this board when this finally surfaces
>>
>>75106857
>Implying it's real
>>
>>75106701

This is the all time correct answer

>tfw been on /mu/ long enough to remember the day it leaked
>>
>>75106872
it literally is and we would have it by now if it weren't for that motherfucking reddit faggot that ruined everything for everybody by being a faggot
>>
step aside

But I also vividly remember months of JENNY DEATH WHEN

Post >yfw Fashion Week's tracklist spelled out JENNY DEATH WHEN
>>
>>75108375
the months of hype leading up to Jenny Death were awful, stopped me from visiting as often

should have stopped after the Kpop threads and all the horrific shit people said about Chvrches lead singer
>>
>>75108375
amsp had no hype what are u talking about
>>
>>75106690

I don't know if I'd call the hype historic, but there was a lot of hype for Blackstar. Someone said they had it a week early and nobody believed them, but then they took pics and started ripping it. Took them ages and it was in low quality but it was worth it.
>>
>>75106701
this is the only correct answer
I can't believe I've been pissing in this sea of piss for so long
>>
MPP is the correct answer. DG just got turned into a bland meme
why have I been here this long
>>
Do you really enjoy NLDW?
I found it to be the worst album, the only good song is No Love.
imo BP, JD and TMS are the best
Hell, even Interview and Fashion Week were better than NLDW
>>
File: 1503041029305.jpg (27KB, 350x473px) Image search: [Google]
1503041029305.jpg
27KB, 350x473px
>>75108375
>>
>>75109766
>tfw anon cucks a thread into another ranking match

You're wrong btw
NLDW>TPTB (NOTM>JD)>BP>TMS>GP>EXM
>>
>>75109817
>ExM being the worst
I mean it's your ranking so whatever but that's the worst opinion i've heard of DG
>>
>>75106690
I wouldn't say /mu/ was collectively hyped for it, but after it's release it was pretty much impossible to escape this album here
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.