[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Forever (feat. Toro y Moi) [2:14] 2. Rockstar [5:01] 3. Like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.jpg (115KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
115KB, 900x900px
1. Forever (feat. Toro y Moi) [2:14]
2. Rockstar [5:01]
3. Like That (feat. Playboi Carti) [4:16]
4. Butterfly Effect [3:11]
5. Hurricane [3:29]
6. Fly (feat. Lil Uzi Vert) [3:28]
7. Legend (feat. Big Sean) [4:09]
8. Weatherman (feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR) [6:24]
9. Hop Out [Raid] [2:41]
10. Faded (feat. Khalid) [4:00]
11. See Me (feat. Quavo) [3:09]
12. Remedy (feat. The Weeknd) [3:57]
13. Family [5:51]
14. Astroworld [3:40]

15. Left Cheek Right Cheek [2:58]
16. Easy [3:13]
17. A Man [2:57]
18. Green & Purple (feat. Playboi Carti) [4:41]

okay so first off, I know this will get called fake probably before anyone even looks at the full tracklist but the fact is I'm working at Sony and we had a leak of info and I wanted to bless the community. Was gonna do it on Reddit but fuck Reddit, decided I'd give 4chan something interesting to talk about.

So this is the tracklist and 1 of the 3 covers that are gonna be used because Travis wants to go all out on the packaging of this album so decided to use 3 covers, this is not gonna be the digital cover btw I'm keeping that a surprise. The last 4 tracks are bonus tracks but I believe LCRC and Easy are not included on physicals because of time length issues, or maybe its A Man and G&P that wont be included I don't remember. But the rollout for it starts in a couple of weeks he's releasing a music video for Faded, then the pre-order the next week that will include Butterfly Effect, Faded, & maybe Hop Out. And also Remedy will probably be released before the album drops too. And I know some will think its fake because theres a song called "Hurricane" and assume its about Harvey but the song actually has nothing to do with Harvey it was made back in March/April and its produced by Murda. Theres most likely no mention of Harvey on the album anywhere because this was all done before that unless something gets changed. And no I haven't heard any of the songs except Butterfly Effect.
>>
>>75088433
larp
>>
>>75088433
sorry travis scott is old news we only like lil peep and xxx tentacion and brockhampton here sorry sweetie :^)
>>
garbage if true
>>
Smh y'all really aint got nothing constructive to say? I knew Reddit would've been better
>>
wack ass niggas
>>
Reddit would be better DESU

Fake though because A man and Green&Purple will not make the album
>>
>>75088783
My man speaks the truth.
>>
>>75088783
why wouldn't they? they're just bonus tracks.
>>
A Man and Green & Purple being bonus tracks is really simple. It's for marketing, these are 2 songs that have exposure already that people will be familiar with on the tracklist, but they didn't fit well with the 14 tracks so they're just bonus tracks. Its to help streams and its also so the CDQ mixed versions can be out now, don't talk stupid...
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.