[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not a huge fan of or too familiar with the genre, but I fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Boris_flood.jpg (89KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
Boris_flood.jpg
89KB, 400x394px
Not a huge fan of or too familiar with the genre, but I fucking love Boris. Any recommendations for other bands that have this style in at least one of their albums? Flood is one of my favorite records from any band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZDstZ1-EAI
>>
Nadja - Bodycage
Corrupted - El Mundo Frio
Dirge - Wings of Lead Over Dormant Seas
Black Boned Angel - The End
>>
>>75087052
Thanks Anon, may you be blessed with the thickest booty
>>
>>75086952
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZeiTFI5fGg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeAxFtleLqM&t=26s
>>
>>75087104
Thanks anon, I'll check those out tomorrow. The nature of my job gives me ample time to listen to albums so I'm stoked to check everything out.
>>
>>75087327
what do you do for work?
>>
cordial bump because Flood is literally my favorite album of all time
>>
>>75087350
I work for my state's court system. I don't do anything super important; I work in electronic document management. Easy job with not terrible pay and nice benefits. I spend most of my time either sorting newly submitted documents or scanning paper documents into our system, which is why I'm able to listen to so much music every day. Sometimes I'll switch it up with podcasts or I'll listen to YouTube videos, but mostly music.
>>
>>75087537

Good shit anon. I'm not one for drone/doom/stoner/ambient metal, but this album is fucking amazing. I'm more of a hardcore punk kind of dude, so it's kind of funny that I like this album so much. I've been messing with this album for the last few days and I'm slowly figuring out how to play it by ear on acoustic guitar (eletric has a broken string that I'm too lazy to change right now).

Check it (ignore the shitty audio quality, my Yeti mic isn't working for whatever reason):

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1lkVoF6lfVh

Boris are actually coming to my town in November. I think they're playing DEAR, which I haven't listened to yet. I'll probably go check them out if I can get the time off work.
>>
>>75087812
sounds good, dude.
i'm jealous about the show, i'll probably never see them live. have fun
>>
>>75088043
tfw boris played pink in my city a few months ago

I decided not to go for some reason
>>
>>75088043
Thanks anon. Don't be so sure. I never would have thought a Japanese drone metal band would ever come here but here we are. This is actually the second year in a row they've come to my town. Just be on the lookout for tour dates near you!

>>75088762
They played Pink last year but I was in Chicago with my friends so I unfortunately missed them. The only reason I wouldn't go this year is because I'd probably be going alone. My friend who introduced me to them actually doesn't care for them that much. I wouldn't mind going alone since I usually just gel with the crowd, but it's just a lack of motivation at that point.
>>
>>75088762
you will regret that decision
>>
>>75088839
don't worry, I already am
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.