[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you perform at your high school's talent show? Do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (46KB, 640x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 640x488px
Did you perform at your high school's talent show? Do you ever fantasize about doing so?
>>
>>75071828
Every kid slightly into music has dreamt of it at one point
>>
>>75071828
>walk on stage
>somehow fall off stage
Nightmares forever and ever and ever.
>>
>>75071828
I always womdered what this kid's story was. Was he trying to show everyone he was a badass dude?
>>
File: 1504755482859.png (74KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1504755482859.png
74KB, 225x224px
>24
>still fantasise about it
>>
>>75071857
It really couldn't have been anything else than that. The kid barely remembered his mumbled lyrics. Probably hasn't sang in his life.
>>
>>75071828
>>75071857
>>75071963
PSYCHOSOCIAL
>>
>>75071995
I
DID
MY
TIME
>>
ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>>
I went to cyberschool
>>
i did. we played paranoid and iron man
there was no crowd
>>
>>75072108
Absolutely nobody?
>>
>>75072230
everyone was fucking around no one really paid attention
>>
My high school never had a talent show, but if it had, I'd have done it in a heartbeat.
>>
I did El Scorcho at one of my school's shows. Probably sounded like shit but had fun
>>
>>75071828
I did it and it was awesome.
There weren't that many people at the talent show the first time I did it, and I thought I bombed because I wasn't as good as I was in my bedroom (it was my first live performance ever), but everyone loved it and word of my performance spread like wildfire, especially after it got posted to youtube.
The following year the amount of talent show entrants had doubled and so many people had showed up to watch that the school gymnasium capacity had been exceeded. Every 12-14 year old who participated told me they entered because they had seen me. The audience kept shouting my name in between performances by other kids, and when I finally came on I had to wait to start playing because their screaming was louder than the PA system. At the end of the show the audience was still shouting my name so I decided to play the song I had played the year before, and the response was incredible. Some were even singing along to the instrumental. Then I graduated.

The funniest part is that what I played were some original instrumental hard rock songs on guitar and they weren't even particularly good. I just happened to be the only person doing anything like that. In the land of the blind one eye is king.
>>
>>75072108
Where did this happen?
>>
inb4 JERdk
>>
>>75072412
Black Sabbath's first tour.
It was actually very common for bands to tour high schools back in the 50s, 60s, and early 70s.
>>
>>75071828
phew, thought i was the only one fantasising about that
>>
>>75072437
hi ozzy / geezer / tony / bill

It's so cool that bands used to do that. My dad saw Percy Sledge, silver album-era Chicago, and Iron Butterfly all at local schools back in the day
>>
>>75072437
Fugazi did that in early nineties
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eej-dHJadT4

All OG emo bands did that fequently.

maybe its still a thing I wouldnt know
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.