[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some other artists you dropped when you found out something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: MI0003653597.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
MI0003653597.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>
>>75068636
Stopping listening to music because of something the artist did is retarded

It's like people who say "no I don't like MJ's music because he touched kids"

You clearly never liked the music in the first place if you're willing to stop listening because of something they did that has LITERALLY ZERO IMPACT on the quality of their music
>>
Who was the guy with the 15yo sex slave?
>>
>>75070247
Not to mention that those allegations were never proven in a court of law. I'm not defending anyone.
>>
i stopped listening to clapton once i outgrew pentatonic blues rock solos
>>
>>75070309
Jimmy Page.
http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/27/jimmy-pages-ex-lover-claims-david-bowie-took-her-virginity-when-she-was-14-5647078/
>>
>Make a discussion about Jank and separating artists from art
>Get called pedo apologist
Fucking leftiebook
>>
>>75070331
I never understood why he remained the same player for all these years. He was definitely capable of more. On the other hand, BB King couldn't have done anything because he admitted finger dexterity wasn't good enough.
>>
>>
>>75070363
uh i think clapton just can't understand scales and harmony beyond the pentatonic blues rock stuff. sure he probably had the dexterity when he was younger to venture more into jazz fusion or prog rock, but he just didn't have the mental capacity to cross that bridge.
>>
>>75070383
He didn't have the mental capacity? It's not like music theory is quantum physics. But then again, you're not making much of a living playing jazz or progressive rock.
>>
>>75070406
of course music theory is not quantum physics, but just because it isn't, doesn't mean one can easily compose or improvise in a more complex style/genre that they didn't endlessly spend thousands of hours studying/practicing.
>>
>>75070338
Based Zoso
>>
>>75070363
>>75070383
Guess what? Clapton likes the blues.
>>
>Clapton doesn't do anything to stop his son from getting fucked on drugs
>hurr durr so sad :(((
>>
>>75070363

IDK he wanted to go in a more "pure" blues direction after Cream...kinda too bad

he helped set the stage for hard rock/metal & some prog then abandoned it
>>
>>75070491
I don't fault him for that.
>>
>>75068636
i used to think grimes was good until she said that homophobic and racist thing about f(x) amber
>>
>>75070514
Which drugs genius? His son was 4 years old at the time.
http://www.eric-clapton.co.uk/interviewsandarticles/loryinterview.htm
>>
>>75070572
Pretty sure it was Clapton who had a junkie kid that died and milked the death for sympathy
>>
>>75070582
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>75070247
t. pedobear
>>
>>75070599
Hurr durr ebin meme
>>
>>75070634
You're just shitposting. Figures.
>>
>>75070561
redbull me on this one
>>
>>75070582

yeah, a cookies with milk junkie
the kid was 4
>>
>>75070646
Junkie apologist
>>
>>75070651
she called her "the gay one in f(x)" publicly on twitter because she presumed amber can't speak english
>>
>>75070689
His son was 4. How could he have been a junkie? I've even linked an interview with his wife:
>>75070572
At least have the decency to sage when you're shitposting.
>>
>>75070718
Shitposting kiker
>>
No, but I found out one of the original members of Fleetwood Mac quit the band to join a pedo cult and allegedly molested and beat little girls up while in it.
>>
Jimmy Page:
was a total junkie
fucked kids
stole black man's music

still didn't drop him
>>
>>75070980
WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET
>>
>>75070697
i mean she definitely looks like the gay one in f(x), not really sure its racist to say so lmao. and its easy to tell she speaks english since she does in so many songs
>>
>>75070947
I know he joined the Children of God, but I didn't know he was accused of anything like that. Got any links on it? There's something about a court case in the 90s I've found, but nothing detailed about it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.