[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hes 17 >hes made more money than you EVER will >hes fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 2-2.jpg (2MB, 1738x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2-2.jpg
2MB, 1738x1200px
Hes 17

>hes made more money than you EVER will
>hes fucked more girls than you EVER will
>made genuinely good music and will only improve and mature with age
>well respected in his field
>famous

why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
eyyy
>>
>>75067570
who is this?
>>
he probably stinks like shit
>>
>>75067570
That hair looks like it smells like rotting corpse.
>>
>>75067570
I'll be alive in 10 years to see what effect my music has on the world. Not only that but I take great pride in my music, every bit of my work is crafted to perfection (or what I perceive perfection to be) and i've never released anything that I was Just "okay"with.

Lil Pump can't say the same.
>>
>>75067678
This

I value having a half decent conversation than what I do about money. So I have that at least.
>>
>>75067717
Even though Lil Pump is 17 and a Xanax addict, I bet he is more interesting too talk to and has more going on then someone who spends his Saturday nights on /mu/.
>>
>>75067742
t. nu-male virgin

not even normalfags go out every single saturday night
>>
>>75067742
Its going to be funny in like a year and half when sound cloud rap isnt popular anymore and something new is and these faggots are thrown on the log pile with the past meme rappers no one fucking cares about anymore

This faggot is all image, and the monkey noise he makes can be found all over soundcloud and the internet, he isnt special
>>
>>75067570
>hes made more money than you EVER will

No, I doubt he's made that much money.
>>
>>75067678
>what effect my music has on the world
please bitch. even big artists are lucky if they have any real effect on the world through their music. You and your mom listening to some shitty project won't affect anyone.
>>
>>75067742
>Even though Lil Pump is 17 and a Xanax addict, I bet he is more interesting too talk to and has more going on then someone who spends his Saturday nights on /mu/.

you've never met an addict have you, much less someone who has taken a xanax.
>>
>>75067742
It's Sunday afternoon dickhead. I'm not surprised you are a fucking idiot what with you being American and all.
>>
>>75067871
that's what they said about hitler
>>
>>75067936
If you aren't interesting in composing a piece of music that WILL make at least 1 person kill themselves then you are nothing.
>>
>>75067570
meh like i've said in past threads.
I'm around the same age and have a place of my own, have a nice secure job and am in with the CEO of the company. So i'd say i'm fine. I don't really care that his body count is in the 100s. I have my gf of five years i'm very happy with.
>>
>>75067892
This, benzo addicts are the worst. I was with this chick who was a heavy user and when she was high she was basically a retarded mumbling zombie who slept all day and constantly reeked of BO and cigarettes. The only upside is that they're generally too lazy and tired to steal or do other scummy shit like junkies or meth heads.
>>
Lil pump has brought hip hop to its logical conclusion. It's a completely barebones stupidly infectious groove. Every line is a hook.
>pull up swerving in the coup
This obliterates the Kendrick cuck and the yeezydrone
>>
>hes fucked more girls than you EVER will
>made genuinely good music and will only improve and mature with age

three things you got wrong the rest i understand.
>>
>>75067811
>Its going to be funny in like a year and half when sound cloud rap isnt popular anymore and something new is and these faggots are thrown on the log pile

fucking THIS
music and media moves so fast these days lil pump will be yesterdays news in like a year and a half or so when the next BIG thing or meme muscian takes hold
>>
>>75067871
sorry.
*review scores on RYM
better?
>>
>>75067570
because one day imma rip a dread out
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.