[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you been romantically involved with someone who does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: babeimonfire.jpg (12KB, 365x274px) Image search: [Google]
babeimonfire.jpg
12KB, 365x274px
Have any of you been romantically involved with someone who does not even remotely share your taste in music? Is it a dealbreaker if you can't stand his/her music?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>75065304
It certainly would help to have similar tastes in music for me personally but I wouldn't consider it a dealbreaker. There's bound to be other things you two share in common, no? At the end of the day, are you in love with the person or just the music they listen to ?
>>
>>75065775
It's without a doubt the easiest and best relationship I've been in, but we do a lot of long road trips and end up annoying each other. 4+ years together and I haven't warmed up to his tastes, nor has he to mine.

If we could meet in the middle, that would great. But I can't find the middle of Tech N9ne and Einstürzende Neubauten.
>>
File: wpid-pic20140505135220.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-pic20140505135220.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>75065937
My brothers and I always listen to this for road trips. It's a little long, but it's entertaining all the way through.
>>
>>75066145
I fucking love The Conet Project. I've never even thought about playing it on a road trip, but it's definitely happening next time! Years ago I would get very stoned and listen to this. Good fun.
>>
>>75066210
Oh, I was joking. But okay lol
>>
I certainly wouldn't date a girl who only listens to complete surface mainstream music. But if her taste and knowledge overall is at least mid-tier I'm okay with it. Lot's of people here don't realize not everyone in the planet is a music nerd.
>>
>>75065304
>Is it a dealbreaker if you can't stand his/her music?
yes and thats why i'll never have a qt bfand always'll be alone ;_;
>>
>>75065304
yes, his taste was trash
>>
>>75066237
-_- How dare you. I like more avant garde shit, this seemed like a good idea when you mentioned it.

>>75066255
I feel this sentiment. We're both nerds, but our specialized areas are on separate planets.

I guess we'll just be miserable in the car together!
>>
>>75066267
But if everything else is perfect? Like really great. Years with no drama. Stability. Great sex. Good conversation.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.