[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

September 9, 2001. Gary and I were skating at a hospital on top

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: for cameron.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
for cameron.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
September 9, 2001. Gary and I were skating at a hospital on top of a huge hill overlooking a valley.

An ambulance came and took out a dead woman. Gary asked me why she wasn't moving or blinking. They hadn't closed her eyes yet. She must have died on the way. A car full of family and friends came in with the ambulance.

They were all crying and hugging each other. One woman screamed hysterically and grabbed at the woman's body asking her to wake up. I had to tell Gary that her soul went to Heaven.

I didn't believe a word of it, but I knew it'd be easier for him to understand.
Two days from now, at 9 AM, the planes will hit the World Trade Center killing over 3,000 people.

I will tell Gary that there is no God, and all of this is meaningless. But today, there is a God. And he has a plan for him.

He doesn't know it, but a year from now, our family will be torn apart and I will move far away and won't see or talk to him for five years.

And as we sit on the hood of our car, the sun goes down and he asks me what I want out of my life. I tell him I don't know.

On and on we run away from the things we are afraid.
On and on we run away from the things we are afraid.

I don't tell him about the dream I had the night before where I'm riding in a car full of strangers and singing to some song I've never heard and smoking a cigarette and we swerve off the road and hit a tree.

I go through the windshield and hit the edge of a fence, dislocating my jaw and flipping me into a wall where my neck is broken, and my skull is fractured.

I bleed to death in excruciating pain.

I will have this dream periodically until I meet all of the strangers, one by one introducing them all to one another until we are a close group of friends. I will set these events in motion, and I will die.

But today in the warm light of the sunset, I don't see it. I just see the sunset. I smile back and shake my head. I have absolutely no idea. I am afraid.
>>
Holy shit dude. I've been lookin for this song for fucking years. Time to see if it's as good as I remember.
>>
the long days piled into weeks before you'd speak,
as the storm crawled to meet the shoreline.
and it began to rain at once!

i tried (i tried, i tried, i tried) to keep the awful things at bay from you.

but it was on the air and useless,
i might as well have tried to prove the words i fought to purchase would comfort you.

like, "there was nothing more that we could do."
or that i still loved you (when nothing could be further from the truth).

will your hand fall out of mine?
your shame lives on its own, trying to reach the depths down where it belongs.
will it find rest in your bones?
aching and pulling muscles to act out against you!
so stay your pity now.
if it reaches the heart, we all pull out.
and let the beat slow down.
(there's nothing that we can do you for now)

are you sorry or are you just scared?
there will be no false comfort here.

oh, i ought to tell you the truth! i did not come to plea for you.
where was your heart when your words led the truth anywhere else from you?
you're not sorry, you are just scared.
i have not come to calm your fears.
i am sorry i hid what you are.
but everyone else but me already knew! already knew!
and would not come to plea for you.
where was your heart when they never appeared?
anyone else would care.
but you would not shoulder the weight you should bear.
i will not shed a single tear.
>>
>>75060041
>>75059976
Merchant Ships and E!E!

Good taste my dudes

But don't just get limited to Sleep Patterns , listen to their EP stuff and the EP before that too
>>
>>75060063
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_fJ2qcblE

Mending slowly, all wounds, effortlessly as the burden of his sunken child is lifted but effortlessly again carried
Faintly to the stone heart of an angry son, an angry son who has done his swallowing, his memories are bitten pills
So many bitten pills that he has collected, like the fallen pieces of the broken ground which he now moves on
This ground so unsettled, so endlessly unsettled, he recounted with the weight of the sunken earth
And still he moves on
This is Earth, Earth which he has moved on and collected, settled to his own liking
And still he moves on
A voice in the back of his head reminding him that this is stolen, that this is not his
All these moments, this precious time spent, moments in gravity
All this anxious waiting, all this time spent waiting
All this pain that you know, all this effortless moving, all this pain that you will ever know
In waking hours, time spent in these moments

Though he is living, silently in moments and forgiving relevance, it is in his heart he is holding
And calling behind sadness of empty fields
It is in these moments of time well spent, in these moments of gravity
This time well spent
A look to heaven, sighing tears of angel's and a night sky
Racing
Racing yelling softly
This is the moment
This is the moment
A look to heaven, sighing tears of angel's and a night sky
This is the moment
Holding moments and forgiving relevance, it is in his heart
Calling behind the sadness of empty field
In these moments of time, time well spent, time knows better
Behind tired eyes, behind tired eyes, I think he's waiting
Knowing your destiny, he calls him the angry son

This is the moment
This is the moment
This is the moment
This is the moment of truth
It's hard to say
Running out of time
They don't know me
Its hard to say
They don't know me
This is the next last moment
I am the angry son
I am the angry son
I am the angry son
This is the moment
This is the moment
I am the angry son
>>
>>75059976
W E W
>>
File: 1485718523619.jpg (105KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485718523619.jpg
105KB, 640x640px
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE WORLD STOPPED TURNING
ON THAT SEPTEMBER DAY
>>
>>75059976
dumb post
>>
File: download.png (107KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
107KB, 500x409px
WHYYYYYY CANT I
>>
>>75060313
MY HEART MAKES ME ANGRY
MY THOUGHTS MAKE ME THIRSTY
AND I'M HAVING TOO MUCH TO DRINK
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'M NOT, ALONE
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.